Oh - I could have, if i would have taken my time! :lmao:

Ooohhh did all of you guys get good seats with the pre-sale!? :fangurl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, at the moment I only know that our seats are guaranteed to be in rows 1-5. Rufus will be performing in the House of Culture and I know that all of those seats are REALLY close to the stage. :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, at the moment I only know that our seats are guaranteed to be in rows 1-5. Rufus will be performing in the House of Culture and I know that all of those seats are REALLY close to the stage. :wub2:

Oooohhh that IS amazing!!!! I have never sat closer then 4th row at a Rufus show! But, really there are NO bad seats at his show - because you just sit there. I would LOVE to see him with his Full band - cause THEN at least I could stand up and dance a bit!!! :groovy: It is VERY hard for me to BE STILL when I am listening to Rufus!!! :freak: e s p e c i a l l y ... 'I don't know what it is" . . .and 'Beautiful Child' for some odd reason!!! :insane:

Oooohhh that IS amazing!!!! I have never sat closer then 4th row at a Rufus show! But, really there are NO bad seats at his show - because you just sit there. I would LOVE to see him with his Full band - cause THEN at least I could stand up and dance a bit!!! :groovy: It is VERY hard for me to BE STILL when I am listening to Rufus!!! :freak: e s p e c i a l l y ... 'I don't know what it is" . . .and 'Beautiful Child' for some odd reason!!! :insane:

OMG me too, it's like my dream to see him with a full band/orchestra like during the Judy shows. I'm such a huge band geek and that would be a dream come true!! I agree though, there is no such thing as a bad seat when you are in the same room with RUFUS WAINWRIGHT. :mf_lustslow:

OMG me too, it's like my dream to see him with a full band/orchestra like during the Judy shows. I'm such a huge band geek and that would be a dream come true!! I agree though, there is no such thing as a bad seat when you are in the same room with RUFUS WAINWRIGHT. :mf_lustslow:

THAT is the truest statement ever written!!!! :swoon:

. . . it is *M A G I C* just being there! :wub2:

AND all of my FAVE songs - I never get to hear him do them LIVE - cause they all require the BAND! :freak: But, in my experiences thus far I have to say that the most AMAZING songs I got to see him do were Greek Song . . .and POSES! Which I had to wait for till the LAST show to see - I was SO afraid he was not going to sing Poses AT ALL - - cause 2 shows and NOPE - I guess he saved the BEST for last!!! I cried like a BABY through the WHOLE song!!!! It was TOO much! So beautiful!!!! :wub2:

Edited by HollyD

But, in my experiences thus far I have to say that the most AMAZING songs I got to see him do were Greek Song . . .and POSES! Which I had to wait for till the LAST show to see - I was SO afraid he was not going to sing Poses AT ALL - - cause 2 shows and NOPE - I guess he saved the BEST for last!!! I cried like a BABY through the WHOLE song!!!! It was TOO much! So beautiful!!!! :wub2:

Two shows and he didn't sing Poses? :shocked: I'm so happy that he played it last time in Helsinki... It is one of my favorite Rufus song's ever. :swoon:

Two shows and he didn't sing Poses? :shocked: I'm so happy that he played it last time in Helsinki... It is one of my favorite Rufus song's ever. :swoon:

AAAHhhhhh see - I was feeling the same way!! The first night . . . I was waiting and waiting and 2 encores later and NO poses! I felt so incomplete! :aah: But, thinking OKAY - maybe tomorrow night! Then the SAME - no poses!~ So by the third night - I was not even thinking of it anymore - thought there was no hope . . . and WHEN he started playing it - I just MELTED into my seat - and held on to every single second savoring it like the world's most delicious steak. I cried SO BAD - and everyone behind me was staring at me - but, I did not care, because I was feeling that with my soul! :fangurl: I cherish that moment forever! . . . till I get to hear it again one sweet day! :freak:

GAWD Rufus brings out the corniest in me! :teehee:

i LOVE Rufus! my favourite songs are oh what a world, the one you love, 14th street and old whore's diet. And hes soooo good looking :wub2:

he's a sad loss to the female world :wink2:

THAT made me laugh SO hard!!! :floor:

. . . he is sssooooo good looking! :das:

:thumb_yello:

I cried SO BAD - and everyone behind me was staring at me - but, I did not care, because I was feeling that with my soul! :fangurl: I cherish that moment forever! . . . till I get to hear it again one sweet day! :freak:

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

i LOVE Rufus! my favourite songs are oh what a world, the one you love, 14th street and old whore's diet. And hes soooo good looking :wub2:

he's a sad loss to the female world :wink2:

:naughty:

14th Street is one of my favorites too. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anzuzu may kill me for blurting this out like this, but I just can't help myself. SORRY! :blush-anim-cl:

Our tickets for the concert in Helsinki are for the first row, whooooo! :woot_jump::stretcher:

Wow! :thumb_yello: Happy for you girls! :groupwave:

Anzuzu may kill me for blurting this out like this, but I just can't help myself. SORRY! :blush-anim-cl:

Our tickets for the concert in Helsinki are for the first row, whooooo! :woot_jump::stretcher:

HOW the heck did yall get SO lucky!!??? :freak: I have NEVER gotten closer then 4th row to Rufus! :tongue2:

OMG I can't believe you got so lucky!:boing:

That is absolutely fantastic!

I love his voice and his way of performing, just love it!:wub2:

I looked at the site you (Anzu) gave me about the tour and he is coming to Sweden the 27 of May. But...the tickets will cost nearly 500 Swedish crowns which is almost 50 euros, so right now I'm thinking of crashing a piggy bank or something!:naughty:

A funny thing, for the venue they say "Philadelfiakyrkan" and there is around 50 churches with that name only in Stockholm, but that's a smaller problem!:biggrin2:

Hey guys,

I'm also going to his gig in Helsinki... You're lucky to be the closest persons to Rufus :wink2: I got 6th row but it could be much worse after all, so I'm glad anyway :wub2:

(btw if you don't mind spending some time together in Helsinki before the gig, showing me around and chatting about at least two of our fave singers - give me a wink, I'd be happy to meet you :original: )

Edited by vathorniel

Hey guys,

I'm also going to his gig in Helsinki... You're lucky to be the closest persons to Rufus :wink2: I got 6th row but it could be much worse after all, so I'm glad anyway :wub2:

(btw if you don't mind spending some time together in Helsinki before the gig, showing me around and chatting about at least two of our fave singers - give me a wink, I'd be happy to meet you :original: )

Wow, great news you are coming to Helsinki too! I have not been there (at the venue) before, but I've heard that the view is brilliant even if you are not near the first row, and I think you will see very well from the 6th row :thumb_yello:

Maybe we all could meet before the gig? Have some coffee or something to eat and chat for a while?

Edited by tiibet

Wow, great news you are coming to Helsinki too! I have not been there (at the venue) before, but I've heard that the view is brilliant even if you are not near the first row, and I think you will see very well from the 6th row :thumb_yello:

Maybe we all could meet before the gig? Have some coffee or something to eat and chat for a while?

Yes, I'm sure it would be great! (and quite international :group_hug: ) It's probably a bit too early to think about it just now, but let's not forget about this idea, I really like it and I'm glad that you do, too! :das:

I would love to meet you Vathorniel!

Sixth row is excellent! Anzuzu and I had our seats in it last time. It was pure brilliance! :biggrin2:

Well, then I won't worry about bad view, thanks! :wink2: Sooo looking forward to this gig!

And I would also love to meet you, hope we all will have a good time :thumb_yello: