• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so I live where the pink is :biggrin2: : Belgium

I live in leuven, where the pink dot is. It's very close to the capital

545es1.png

And omg if I look at this, I realise that London totally isn't far :mf_lustslow: haha:roftl:

Well, there's also NAPLES in this map...I'm living 25 km from Naples, Italy :biggrin2:

So this is where I live. My hometown is Lemgo but I study and live during the week in Bielefeld. It's not a nice map but I hope you can see everything more or less :wink2: (By the way, how do I include big pictures?)

That is not far from where I live! I think Osnabruck is only an hour drive from here and you live not far from Osnabruck!

That is not far from where I live! I think Osnabruck is only an hour drive from here and you live not far from Osnabruck!

That's cool. I think Amsterdam is about 3 hours away from us. Osnabrueck is about an hour away. Holland is so close to us!

i think for the uk alone we need a very large map and we should do it so that we can blob the map wher we live , the same should go for the other countries...pm me if you need more info on this

maaapauv3.png

I'm from Sao Paulo, but I moved to Santos which is a small town, some time ago...

My dad lives in Rio, which is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, unfortunately my mom lives here :thumbdown:

Oh, Turkey! Loce Turkey! Never been there but it seems like a lovely place. My favourite author is turkish :biggrin2:

really?! who is your fave Turkish author? Orhan Pamuk? LOL :biggrin2:

really?! who is your fave Turkish author? Orhan Pamuk? LOL :biggrin2:

not only my fave turkish author, but my all time, global fave author!! :biggrin2:

he really is quite amazing!!!

how did you know btw???

not only my fave turkish author, but my all time, global fave author!! :biggrin2:

he really is quite amazing!!!

how did you know btw???

because he is one of my favorite authors too! I started reading his novels after watching his speech at the Nobel ceremony. It was VERY emotional !

because he is one of my favorite authors too! I started reading his novels after watching his speech at the Nobel ceremony. It was VERY emotional !

Yes. I'm on the hunt for his books in english. I've only read the two that i've found. But I love them and I love the way he writes.

Is speech was very very good. I remember it. I usually watch the Nobelprize winner speeches, but I had to study for an exam that day, but when he came on I was like - I just have to see him!!

I'm happy he's one of your authors too :biggrin2:

I live somewhere in the middle of this spot.. Just a few kilometers from the beach :bleh:

Nice spot Ea!! LOOOL :roftl: :roftl:

Never been in Denmark, but I really should go there, it's so close. I mean I can probably bike over the bridge!