Mika @ Rix FM Festival in Stockholm

Cgrubb

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: oh wow :boxed: He seriously needs to slow down before he gets really ill I think :emot-sad: He did extremely well last night if he was about to get ill :shocked: Hope he'll feel better soon :huglove:

Mika is ill, he has an inflammation in his ear. Poor thing :(

Poor boy *patsmikashead* and a pity for everyone who wanted to go. I hope he'll get better soon although I get the impression that his health isn't that good at all. When he was in Germany in April he was comlaining about a sore throat. He really needs to be careful :shocked: .

Yeah when he was talking about his schedule last night he said he wasn't going to stop until literally September at the moment. He said it's exhausting.

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes :thumbdown: . Really! Not in a million years :mf_rosetinted: .

As long as he thinks so. But it's really hard to imagine that someone has chosen such a life. Sometimes I'm just happy with my boring life :wink2: .

Know exactly what you mean H! Can't stand too much excitement. :naughty:

As long as he thinks so. But it's really hard to imagine that someone has chosen such a life. Sometimes I'm just happy with my boring life :wink2: .

Oh man not me!!! I would love to be on the road everyday traveling...I'm not dumb though I know it would be very hard...but I think it would be worth it in the end all the memories and experiances!

worth it for the fans or for the money? :biggrin2:

He keeps talking about establishing his career, so I doubt it is only for the money, but def. that would be nice too!! And I am sure he feels bad for having to cancel...but not nearly as bad as Jassisa and everyone who went there planning to see him....:(

Aww he seemed ok last night! Maybe it's the ear that I kept poking with my bunny ear when I had my picture with him :shocked: Hope not!

Awww... sorry to hear that Mika was ill yesterday. You can't actually fly with an ear infection/inflammation, that is so painful, even dangerous. But well Jennie, your comment made me laugh a bit! :wink2:

Awww... sorry to hear that Mika was ill yesterday. You can't actually fly with an ear infection/inflammation, that is so painful, even dangerous.

That's what the fans in Asia and Oz are worried about too...of course we want Mika to get well soon, but finally he is about to come over here for the first time and we hear he has ear trouble, which would almost def. mean no flying till it's better.

Next Saturday(one week away) he is supposed to be in Tokyo, then Hong Kong then Australia, then the end of that week he is back to the US...that is a HUGE amount of flying.

MIKA: Get well soon!! :wub2: