Request: laugh

Fmbm

THAT'S IT!

This fanclub has now officially gone completely bonkers!!:roftl: :roftl:

That's the maddest thing I've ever heard - but GOOD! At one point though he starts to sound a bit like a field full of sheep, quite disturbing.

So thanks for that. I'm just popping back into the sane world for a while now while there is still hope.......

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S IT!

This fanclub has now officially gone completely bonkers!!:roftl: :roftl:

That's the maddest thing I've ever heard - but GOOD! At one point though he starts to sound a bit like a field full of sheep, quite disturbing.

So thanks for that. I'm just popping back into the sane world for a while now while there is still hope.......

Poor Mika!!! If he reads this threat and listen to the remix, he would think: "They are all crazy here." :roll1:

And yas, it's true. We're all mad!!!

hehehe we are all GRAZY indeed !!! :naughty:

hahah ok now everyone at work thinks i am mad i put the mika laughing clip onto my phone and have been letting everyone at work listen to it and enjoy it...i just forget they arent exactly Mika obsessed like me and dont really appriciate it just as much lol:naughty:

haha this is awesome... alittle creepy, listening to him laugh for a minute and 20 seconds, but i like it.

I agree, but THANK YOU so much all ya crazy people cuz it's SO FUNNY :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*hahahahahaaaaaaa* hes got the best laugh in the WORLD!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

its very...um...unique!!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

im putting it on my phone and whenever anyone rings...MIKA will laugh!!!

*hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaaaaaaa*:roftl: :roftl:

This keeps getting funnier and funnier!!

We have the chance in Australia at the moment to ask Mika a question on an interview- I am submitting "do you know that your laugh is now the latest ringtone/ sms alert for MFC members around the world!" Ha Ha!!:naughty: :naughty:

oh i would love too!!!!