Pics from 'Big Girl'video set

paula.pop

found on myspace:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=94802176&albumID=0&imageID=7228095

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=94802176&albumID=0&imageID=7228182

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=94802176&albumID=0&imageID=7228211

I W A N T T O S E E I T N O W ! ! !

well I am sure if Mika's people wanted to keep it so quiet they would not allowed to bring any cameras on the set would they? If you dont want to see the pics just dont click on the tread,it says very clearly what's inside.Pics were posted on a site available for anyone to see.

post-1837-142983657782_thumb.jpg

post-1837-142983657785_thumb.jpg

post-1837-142983657787_thumb.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paula, I don't have a myspace account,so I can't see the photos... are they sneaky photos ?..... just wondering what sort of photos people are looking at? :original:

Pics taken by a girl who won the casting-she took them at the set.Will try and post separate version for non-myspace users

Am disappointed that these pics were found and posted... might get in trouble with mikas people cos the vids not released.. I know we cant stop anyone from posting pics..posted by the people that were extras or people that were on the street..... we that were thre wanted to preserve the suprise... oh well..

These shots may not be used cos there are people in shot in the background anyway....

ohhhh too b honest im really torn here!! i tend to agree with meimei cos i wanted to wait and see the video but now they have been posted i wanna look!!! guess its not giving to much away and i have to say mika erm looks very plain!! oopssssss did that just come out my mouth!!!:boxed: i guess they will make it all look wonderful 4 the video!!!!! cant wait:wink2:

:) its understandable.. .. if other people decide to post things then its up to them.....I just want mika to know it wasnt me or some of the other MFCers that were there who decided we wouldnt share too much.. I dont want him to be mad with me!!

:) its understandable.. .. if other people decide to post things then its up to them.....I just want mika to know it wasnt me or some of the other MFCers that were there who decided we wouldnt share too much.. I dont want him to be mad with me!!

ohhhh right! right!

kay then! bring it on!! :mf_rosetinted:

its not my fault :roftl: