Pics from 'Big Girl'video set

paula.pop

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kids were impressed that MIka ponited to me and Jem in the HIgh STreet and waved - they turned round and said gosh mum he does know you doesnt he!!

I then said yes he is off to get the restraining order shortly!!

kids were impressed that MIka ponited to me and Jem in the HIgh STreet and waved - they turned round and said gosh mum he does know you doesnt he!!

I then said yes he is off to get the restraining order shortly!!

you may start a new job: MIKA's dressmaker:naughty:

yup thats me and kids in 2nd pic - to right of him - me in pink combats - theo in stripey green t !

I remember you - we were going to try and grab a buttock each!! Your son did some wicked breakdancing in the 'dance off'. What a little dude he is :bleh:

Wow...that's amazing. That was great reading and seeing.

Thank you for taking the time to share. So happy that you got this opportunity. Isn't MIKA such a great guy?!!

Hi Blue Eyes. Thanks for the pics - they bring back great memories. I'll try and get round to posting my pics at the weekend. Your whole blog sums up the day perfectly.... I still break into a huge grin whenever I look at my pictures or think about the day I spent with Mika...:biggrin2:

I've uploaded a little clip of the wonderful Mikey Choi :punk: wowing the crowds with his hula-hooping skills on the Big Girl video set last weekend. It's on the videos section of our myspace profile here...

http://www.myspace.com/julesnkev

Made us smile.... :roftl:

LMAO :naughty: oh god that made me laugh, hilarious hehe, *goes off to watch it again* how did he do that!!

I've uploaded a little clip of the wonderful Mikey Choi :punk: wowing the crowds with his hula-hooping skills on the Big Girl video set last weekend. It's on the videos section of our myspace profile here...

http://www.myspace.com/julesnkev

Made us smile.... :roftl:

Ha, that's funny :naughty: I love the way lollipop girl trips up :D And how all the umbrellas just sort of rise at the same time