Pics from 'Big Girl'video set

paula.pop

so when exactly is this video supposed to come out!!!!!!!!!!??????? I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! o and hey, i found this on you tube, not sure if youve seen it...

He's so tall you can always see him!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jemma!! I haven't been really online for a few days and now I find your thread and your pics! You are such a lucky girl! Can't wait until the video is released! :glasses2:

Hey, and bright blue looks good on you! :thumb_yello:

oh yes Carri you could probably make a fortune for that ham sandwich. I have Mika's bottle of water!:naughty:

you stole it! confess: you were secretly waiting for MIKA to abandon the bottle!!:roftl:

That whole day sounds so lovely, even if tiring!

(By the way, am I the only person who thought that they SHOULD have had diet coke and pizza for lunch?)

Did you go to Radio1 too, or was it someone else? I wonder if Mika recognizes you now. Actually, I wonder jemmalee, did he recognize you at the shoot? You have met him a few times before, haven't you?

--Jack

so when exactly is this video supposed to come out!!!!!!!!!!??????? I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! o and hey, i found this on you tube, not sure if youve seen it...

...Thank you for this preview!!

That whole day sounds so lovely, even if tiring!

(By the way, am I the only person who thought that they SHOULD have had diet coke and pizza for lunch?)

Did you go to Radio1 too, or was it someone else? I wonder if Mika recognizes you now. Actually, I wonder jemmalee, did he recognize you at the shoot? You have met him a few times before, haven't you?

--Jack

yeah right! you should have asked in chorus "DIET COKE AND A PIZZA PLEEEEASE!!":roftl:

Well, now that I've read this entire thread and viewed all the pics I am SUPER-HYPED for the video to come out. Jemma, looks like you had an absolute blast - great shots! Hard work - no doubt, but definitely a labour of love!... :mf_lustslow::wub2:

Well done - everyone !!!! :thumb_yello: