GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey don't have time to read through...barely have time to be online...I'll be back tomorrow but here's my report!

So here goes…left my house at around 12am with my cousin…tried to take a nap before during the day and stuff so I wouldn’t be tired…but that didn’t happen unfortunately! So we left…picked my other cousins up and set out on our way. We got there around 3ish and saw that there were already people there! I met got to meet Christine and a bunch of other people who’s names escape me at the moment. We were waiting in line for a really long time…can’t remember how long at the moment but def more than 4hrs before they let us in. Before we got in we could see through the windows the sound check that was going on. Every now and then Mika would look out the windows, wave, and point to posters as he read them out loud to Martin and stuff. Finally we got to go and Mika was on stage writing things down on pieces of paper. We were all curious to see what he was writing but we found out soon enough. It said on there that the weather sucked, he was sorry about what had happened, and that he was going to play a secret acoustic show some where to make it up to everyone.

So show was fun! The crowd kinda sucked where I was though, none of them jumped or shouted like I did! But me and my cousins didn’t care I was having fun! In between he come over to talk to people and sign stuff which was really very nice of him. The show itself was great as always! And after they all came out to the audience and signed stuff and took pictures if you were quick enough.

Mirtilla!!! I told Martin you said hi!! I don’t know why I said that it just randomly came out…but he remembered you and told me to tell you hi back!

I got a chance to talk to Mika for a little bit which was cool because a lot of people had left. Being patient really does help a lot! He asked us if we were okay since we hadn’t slept all night and asked us if we were coming to the show. It was nice because he seemed very sincere in making sure that we were going to be okay. He was asking us what we were going to do before the concert because he knew we didn’t have anywhere to go cause of the rain and since we didn’t have a hotel or anything. It was nice that he remembered us!! I wasn’t expecting that just because of how many people he’s met. But we remembered us very well…even our dress from the last concert! Although he didn’t remember our names…which I don’t mind because they’re all difficult.

So then after we got our chat we left and got breakfast at the Hard Rock Café. It was only across the street yet we still got completely soaked! It didn’t help that it was really cold and windy too! I kept calling my mom every 5 min. so that she could check online to see where the secret show was going to be, because they said they’d announce it on mikasounds and his myspace. It took us forever to find out. That’s another not fun story.

So we had to take a cab to get to the place because it was way to far. We got there and waiting about an hour outside, which I wouldn’t have minded if, again, it was raining and freezing at the same time. But we finally got in!!! I was shivering from head to toe…I couldn’t stop shaking because it was airconditioned inside and we were all really wet.

We weren’t allowed to take any pics or anything, if we did we would’ve gotten kicked out so I didn’t take the risk. But the actual show was amazing!!! He came out with an umbrella which was really funny…and they sat down and he was like “so martin, what should we doâ€

They had no idea what they were doing…which was really funny!!!! They ended up playing Love Today, Grace Kelly, Everybody’s Talking, Stuck, Holy Johnny, and a NEW SONG called Century Man!! It was really really great!!!! Again I felt like me and a couple other people were jumping and screaming but I didn’t care! It was cool though because he kept looking down and smiling at me! ?

Then it was over? I wanted to wait around and see if we could meet him afterwards because I never got my picture with him. I’ve seen him 3 times and somhow all my sisters and cousins get pics but not me! (I lied I do have one of a group pic with me him me my sisters and my cousins) Oh well…All my cousins were really tired so we didn’t wait around. I wonder if he came out. Then we had a very long drive home. Took us 5 and ½ hrs!!!!!! Not the safest thing to do when none of us had any sleep. But we made it home okay. With wonderful memories to take with us!

It was so awesome to see everyone from MFC again!!!! It was nice to be able to recognize each other!

Hey, I met you in line! You were really sweet!

:D

Wow, did you meet him outside or inside? I met him inside for a minute. :) Greatest moment of my life.

Here's my story. Sorry, it'll be long..

So Thursday I went to the mall to buy Mika a build a bear. I made him a monkey and recorded him a personal message that whenever you squeeze the bear, you hear my voice say, "Happy Birthday, I love you!"

Once I got home from the mall, I went to Tara and Caitlin's house at about 10 o' clock. Earlier on that day, I had read on the MFC that I could've gotten VIP tickets, but I was too late to join since the list of the VIP names had been sent in. I asked anyway if I could go on and see if they added me, (which they didn't), and I had received a message from my friend, Jen on the fanclub. She informed me that due to the weather conditions (lots of rain and thunderstorms), they switched the location from Bryant Park to the Good Morning America studio. We all started flipping out and decided it would be best to leave ASAP so we could get a good spot. We were afraid that there would be a line of people already outside since there is limited space inside the studio. We left about a half hour later and got on the train at about 11:30. We arrived in New York at about 1 A. M. and we were the ONLY people in line. I called Hilary about 30 times to confirm the location,and told her to keep me updated if there were any changes. THANK YOU!! You were a tremendous help!

We decided to camp outside of Times Square all night, and started making signs. As we were making them, people would stop by and be like, "What are you waiting for?" And when we'd tell them, they'd call us insane. And most people have never heard of Mika, so I had my CD player and let them listen to some songs. These two (no offense) black guys took my headphones and were dancing and bobbing their heads to Mika. Once Lollipop came on, they went insane and started singing along (even though they didn't know the words). The two men had an argument, one would say, "He reminds me of Prince!" and the other would say, "No way, he sounds like Billy Joel!" haha, it was funny.

Another group of people stopped and asked us as I was making my sign. One of the guys noticed my poor artistic abilities, and offered to help me make my sign. I told him that I wanted it to say "Happy Early Birthday Mika! 8/18." and he drew that in bubble letters for me and let me colour it in. haha We met so many awesome people!

I looked in the studio window and noticed I saw Luke and Cherisse enter for sound checks! I was the only one looking, and starting waving fantically! Luke waved back at me, and Cherisse looked at him a little confused until she noticed I was waving like a maniac, and she waved also.

Mika arrived for sound check at about 6:45 or 7. He was SO CUTE!! My goodness!! At one point, he looked outside the window to look at all the fans lined up, and I held up my sign for him to see. He looked at it, smiled, and mouthed out "Thank you." and waved at us. I literally melted. He is SO sweet to all his fans!

They didn't allow cell phones to be turned on inside the studio, so I turned mine off and put it in my bag.

After the weather was shot, there was still about a half hour before Mika was scheduled to go on. He came on stage anyay, and looked at his audience. He wrote us little notes that said things like "Free Acoustic Gig". He later explained that he felt badly that not everyone was able to get into the studio, so he made another free gig. I was unable to see this one, sadly, since it was at 1 and my sister was leaving for Florida at 2, and I had to be home before then to return her camera. :(

Mika and his band would entertain the crowd by doing clap alongs, and by singing bits of Love Today. Finally, Mika was scheduled to go on. He played Love Today which of course, was amazing! He had tons of energy and just sounded amazing!

After that they had a commercial break, and Mika went over to one side of the stage and started talking to fans and signing autographs. After a while, he went back to the stage and was interviewed. Once the interview was over, Mika sang Big Girl (You Are Beautiful). That one was GREAT! Seeing him dance around the stage..GAH. Incredible!

Again, there was a commercial break. During this one Mika played Lollipop for us all. Once the show was back on, he sang Lollipop again, which was even more amazing and fun than the first!

After the show was over, Mika walked into the audience and started signing autographs for people. I grabbed my gift for Mika and was in the area where he was signing autographs. The crowd kept pushing and pushing. Every time I was the next person to get to meet Mika, someone would shove something for him to sign in his face or shove me out of the way, and soon security came and started to try to get people out of the studio. When I was VERY close to Mika, Caitlin was like, "Here Fink, I'll take a picture of you when you meet Mika!" And without me responding grabbed my camera.

I got nervous and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to give Mika my gift, so I tapped a security guard who was in front of me and Mika and asked if I could give him my gift. The guy looked at me and then at the gift and said, "here, I'll give it to him." and started pulling the box away from me. I pleaded with him saying, "No! Please, let me give it to him. He's right there! please!" And I asked another security guard who did the same thing! Both men were trying to take the gift from me when Mika turned around, looked at me, and said, "Hi!" At that, the security guards backed off, and it was odd, it the room cleared more and it was just me and Mika talking to each other. I looked up at him a little nervously at first and said, "Um, hi Mika! I got you this gift for your birthday!" And he looked down at the box and was like, "Aww, wow! How sweet of you!" and started opening the box, which suprised me. I didn't think he'd do it right there. He looked in and saw the monkey and was like, "Aww, thank you so much! How kind!!!" And I told him, "It's a Build a Bear! Or in this case, a monkey! It's a monkabear, or whatever you'd like to call it. Look, I recorded a personal message! You can hear it if you squeeze it's arm, see?" And he took the monkey's arm, and my HAND and brought his face closer and put it to his ear and listened. Once he heard it, he was like, "Aww, thank you so much!!" I said, "Aw, you're welcome! C..can I give you a hug?!" "Of course!" and he gave me the GREATEST hug of my life! It was so warm...and he is so TALL and even more beautiful in real life, I didn't think it was possible! After I gave him a hug, he looked down at the monkey again and and then into my eyes and smiled and said, "Thank you so much! Really, this is so kind and sweet of you!!" And before I could respond, someone came and interrupted us to get an autograph. While he was signing this, I was looking for Caitlin, but she was nowhere near. Once that person finished, I saw that Mika had a marker in his hand and was going to ask for him to sign my shirt, but right when I was about to ask him, the woman I came with shouted to me, and they were all getting kicked out by security, so I had to go. :( I was really sad, and so angry that Caitlin took my camera and had my bag with my phone in it, so I couldn't get a picture or autograph or anything. :(

But that is OKAY. Because I got something better.. A HUG, SMILE, AND GIGGLE!!!!! That's pretty darn SA-WEET!

He is so sweet to all his fans! I still can't believe I met him..it feels like a dream!!

So Thursday I went to the mall to buy Mika a build a bear. I made him a monkey and recorded him a personal message that whenever you squeeze the bear, you hear my voice say, "Happy Birthday, I love you!"

Once I got home from the mall, I went to Tara and Caitlin's house at about 10 o' clock. Earlier on that day, I had read on the MFC that I could've gotten VIP tickets, but I was too late to join since the list of the VIP names had been sent in. I asked anyway if I could go on and see if they added me, (which they didn't), and I had received a message from my friend, Jen on the fanclub. She informed me that due to the weather conditions (lots of rain and thunderstorms), they switched the location from Bryant Park to the Good Morning America studio. We all started flipping out and decided it would be best to leave ASAP so we could get a good spot. We were afraid that there would be a line of people already outside since there is limited space inside the studio. We left about a half hour later and got on the train at about 11:30. We arrived in New York at about 1 A. M. and we were the ONLY people in line. I called Hilary about 30 times to confirm the location,and told her to keep me updated if there were any changes. THANK YOU!! You were a tremendous help!

We decided to camp outside of Times Square all night, and started making signs. As we were making them, people would stop by and be like, "What are you waiting for?" And when we'd tell them, they'd call us insane. And most people have never heard of Mika, so I had my CD player and let them listen to some songs. These two (no offense) black guys took my headphones and were dancing and bobbing their heads to Mika. Once Lollipop came on, they went insane and started singing along (even though they didn't know the words). The two men had an argument, one would say, "He reminds me of Prince!" and the other would say, "No way, he sounds like Billy Joel!" haha, it was funny.

Another group of people stopped and asked us as I was making my sign. One of the guys noticed my poor artistic abilities, and offered to help me make my sign. I told him that I wanted it to say "Happy Early Birthday Mika! 8/18." and he drew that in bubble letters for me and let me colour it in. haha We met so many awesome people!

I looked in the studio window and noticed I saw Luke and Cherisse enter for sound checks! I was the only one looking, and starting waving fantically! Luke waved back at me, and Cherisse looked at him a little confused until she noticed I was waving like a maniac, and she waved also.

Mika arrived for sound check at about 6:45 or 7. He was SO CUTE!! My goodness!! At one point, he looked outside the window to look at all the fans lined up, and I held up my sign for him to see. He looked at it, smiled, and mouthed out "Thank you." and waved at us. I literally melted. He is SO sweet to all his fans!

They didn't allow cell phones to be turned on inside the studio, so I turned mine off and put it in my bag.

After the weather was shot, there was still about a half hour before Mika was scheduled to go on. He came on stage anyay, and looked at his audience. He wrote us little notes that said things like "Free Acoustic Gig". He later explained that he felt badly that not everyone was able to get into the studio, so he made another free gig. I was unable to see this one, sadly, since it was at 1 and my sister was leaving for Florida at 2, and I had to be home before then to return her camera. :(

Mika and his band would entertain the crowd by doing clap alongs, and by singing bits of Love Today. Finally, Mika was scheduled to go on. He played Love Today which of course, was amazing! He had tons of energy and just sounded amazing!

After that they had a commercial break, and Mika went over to one side of the stage and started talking to fans and signing autographs. After a while, he went back to the stage and was interviewed. Once the interview was over, Mika sang Big Girl (You Are Beautiful). That one was GREAT! Seeing him dance around the stage..GAH. Incredible!

Again, there was a commercial break. During this one Mika played Lollipop for us all. Once the show was back on, he sang Lollipop again, which was even more amazing and fun than the first!

After the show was over, Mika walked into the audience and started signing autographs for people. I grabbed my gift for Mika and was in the area where he was signing autographs. The crowd kept pushing and pushing. Every time I was the next person to get to meet Mika, someone would shove something for him to sign in his face or shove me out of the way, and soon security came and started to try to get people out of the studio. When I was VERY close to Mika, Caitlin was like, "Here Fink, I'll take a picture of you when you meet Mika!" And without me responding grabbed my camera.

I got nervous and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to give Mika my gift, so I tapped a security guard who was in front of me and Mika and asked if I could give him my gift. The guy looked at me and then at the gift and said, "here, I'll give it to him." and started pulling the box away from me. I pleaded with him saying, "No! Please, let me give it to him. He's right there! please!" And I asked another security guard who did the same thing! Both men were trying to take the gift from me when Mika turned around, looked at me, and said, "Hi!" At that, the security guards backed off, and it was odd, it the room cleared more and it was just me and Mika talking to each other. I looked up at him a little nervously at first and said, "Um, hi Mika! I got you this gift for your birthday!" And he looked down at the box and was like, "Aww, wow! How sweet of you!" and started opening the box, which suprised me. I didn't think he'd do it right there. He looked in and saw the monkey and was like, "Aww, thank you so much! How kind!!!" And I told him, "It's a Build a Bear! Or in this case, a monkey! It's a monkabear, or whatever you'd like to call it. Look, I recorded a personal message! You can hear it if you squeeze it's arm, see?" And he took the monkey's arm, and my HAND and brought his face closer and put it to his ear and listened. Once he heard it, he was like, "Aww, thank you so much!!" I said, "Aw, you're welcome! C..can I give you a hug?!" "Of course!" and he gave me the GREATEST hug of my life! It was so warm...and he is so TALL and even more beautiful in real life, I didn't think it was possible! After I gave him a hug, he looked down at the monkey again and and then into my eyes and smiled and said, "Thank you so much! Really, this is so kind and sweet of you!!" And before I could respond, someone came and interrupted us to get an autograph. While he was signing this, I was looking for Caitlin, but she was nowhere near. Once that person finished, I saw that Mika had a marker in his hand and was going to ask for him to sign my shirt, but right when I was about to ask him, the woman I came with shouted to me, and they were all getting kicked out by security, so I had to go. :( I was really sad, and so angry that Caitlin took my camera and had my bag with my phone in it, so I couldn't get a picture or autograph or anything. :(

But that is OKAY. Because I got something better.. A HUG, SMILE, AND GIGGLE!!!!! That's pretty darn SA-WEET!

He is so sweet to all his fans! I still can't believe I met him..it feels like a dream!!

Great report!

I was at GMA and it was truly AMAZING! (I took around 40 pictures):naughty:

I love the fact that you gave Mika the bear yourself.:thumb_yello:

I didn't stay after that long so i didn'r get to really talk to him.

But i did get 2 autographs and a picture with him. (on my CD booklet and on the poster i made)

My little sister also got an autograph and a picture with Mika. It's the cutest thing.:naughty:

The part with the security gaurds made me laugh.

(sorry:bleh: )

I loved you report and i'm glad you had a great time!

Great report!

I was at GMA and it was truly AMAZING! (I took around 40 pictures):naughty:

I love the fact that you gave Mika the bear yourself.:thumb_yello:

I didn't stay after that long so i didn'r get to really talk to him.

But i did get 2 autographs and a picture with him. (on my CD booklet and on the poster i made)

My little sister also got an autograph and a picture with Mika. It's the cutest thing.:naughty:

The part with the security gaurds made me laugh.

(sorry:bleh: )

I loved you report and i'm glad you had a great time!

Hahaha, thank you!!

Maybe I saw you, were you in VIP? I was at the very front of the nonVIP line.

Haha, that's okay. I guess it was kind of funny....those jerks..LOL

One was like, "what is it?" and I was like, "It's a monkey!" and he was like, "IT'S NOT A REAL ONE, IS IT?!" and I was like, "No, no!! It's a stuffed one!"

Awwwwww hahah Damnd it when im going to meet mika :(

Well I am not going to tell my story because it would sound like the others you have read. But I will tell you some things thou.

I got to meet MFCers. I met Lovetoday, Thatpinksock, Kjoshi, & Bonjourne1990. They were all soo sweet and polite. However, out of everyone, LOVETODAY stand out. She has so much energy. and so sweet.

I also helped a girl to get in. I do remerber her name Lizzy and her friend Annie. Very sweet and funny as well. Lizzy was very lucky becuase she got to talked to MIka and he signed her cd. I was next to her but I froze. I couldn't say anything to him.

I got my cd signed as well and but mika was surrounded by a lot of people and I couldn't talk to him. I do remember telling him I love you as much as your music. He just look at me wink me and smile. I really wanted to give him a hug but I couldn't reach him.

I didn't go to the second free concert. I was by myself and LIzzy and Annie dissapiered. I was looking for lovetoday and thatpinksock but I couldn't find them.

At least I got to see mika. He was very nice to everyone. He is so sweet.

Well I am not going to tell my story because it would sound like the others you have read. But I will tell you some things thou.

I got to meet MFCers. I met Lovetoday, Thatpinksock, Kjoshi, & Bonjourne1990. They were all soo sweet and polite. However, out of everyone, LOVETODAY stand out. She has so much energy. and so sweet.

I also helped a girl to get in. I do remerber her name Lizzy and her friend Annie. Very sweet and funny as well. Lizzy was very lucky becuase she got to talked to MIka and he signed her cd. I was next to her but I froze. I couldn't say anything to him.

I got my cd signed as well and but mika was surrounded by a lot of people and I couldn't talk to him. I do remember telling him I love you as much as your music. He just look at me wink me and smile. I really wanted to give him a hug but I couldn't reach him.

I didn't go to the second free concert. I was by myself and LIzzy and Annie dissapiered. I was looking for lovetoday and thatpinksock but I couldn't find them.

At least I got to see mika. He was very nice to everyone. He is so sweet.

I think I may have seen you, like I said last night on the gabbly.

Ooh, you got a wink and a smile!! How sweet!! I would've melted!

Hahaha, thank you!!

Maybe I saw you, were you in VIP? I was at the very front of the nonVIP line.

Haha, that's okay. I guess it was kind of funny....those jerks..LOL

One was like, "what is it?" and I was like, "It's a monkey!" and he was like, "IT'S NOT A REAL ONE, IS IT?!" and I was like, "No, no!! It's a stuffed one!"

"IT'S NOT A REAL ONE, IS IT?!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Where would you get a real monkey from??:naughty:

Yup. I was in VIP. I was towards the middle in a yellow shirt with a turquoise shirt underneath.

"IT'S NOT A REAL ONE, IS IT?!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Wherer would you get a real monkey from??:naughty:

Yup. I was in VIP. I was towards the middle in a yellow shirt with a turqouise shirt underneath.

LMAO, really, now!! Those security guards...what are they thinking?!

I don't remember if I saw you..

I was in the front of the line in a green shirt that said "Billy Brown is my hero" with a picture of Billy.

I have blonde wavy hair and glasses. Tall and thin.

Kavi- I think she was a girl who just skipped out on her lunch break- A lot of people did that.

:blink: i'm sry..what? lol i'm lost :S oh wait the one who shouted out to him..right sry lol!

thanks.

LMAO, really, now!! Those security guards...what are they thinking?!

I don't remember if I saw you..

I was in the front of the line in a green shirt that said "Billy Brown is my hero" with a picture of Billy.

I have blonde wavy hair and glasses. Tall and thin.

I didn't see you:no: .

I caught a glance of kjosh (i hope i spelled that right)

Did Mika like you shirt?

I didn't see you:no: .

I caught a glance of kjosh (i hope i spelled that right)

Did Mika like you shirt?

Aww, maybe next time!

I saw her, too. I spoke to her. She was nice!

I'm not sure! I think I saw him look at it, but I forgot to tell him that I designed it and stuff! My meet was so rushed, and I got cut off by another fan.

Aww, maybe next time!

I saw her, too. I spoke to her. She was nice!

I'm not sure! I think I saw him look at it, but I forgot to tell him that I designed it and stuff! My meet was so rushed, and I got cut off by another fan.

My meet was rushed too.

There was so much pushing. Everytime i would get near him someone would shove something in his face to sign. I guess i could've waited but i didn't think about that.

(stupid me, i know. but can you really blame me? I had just had taken a pic with the one and only Mika! my brain wasn't there:naughty: .)

EDIT:Another group of people stopped and asked us as I was making my sign. One of the guys noticed my poor artistic abilities, and offered to help me make my sign. I told him that I wanted it to say "Happy Early Birthday Mika! 8/18." and he drew that in bubble letters for me and let me colour it in. haha We met so many awesome people!

I saw your sign!!! (but not you:naughty: )

It was blue right??

It looked really nice.

aww i'm so happy for everyone.

jealous...yes...but happy 4 u guys :biggrin2:

aw the free concert afterwards sounded so fun! i like when he's all chatty and joking around!

I know, I love it when people interact and talk with their fans at concerts! It makes it feel more intimate.

My meet was rushed too.

There was so much pushing. Everytime i would get near him someone would shove something in his face to sign. I guess i could've waited but i didn't think about that.

(stupid me, i know. but can you really blame me? I had just had taken a pic with the one and only Mika! my brain wasn't there:naughty: .)

EDIT:Another group of people stopped and asked us as I was making my sign. One of the guys noticed my poor artistic abilities, and offered to help me make my sign. I told him that I wanted it to say "Happy Early Birthday Mika! 8/18." and he drew that in bubble letters for me and let me colour it in. haha We met so many awesome people!

I saw your sign!!! (but not you:naughty: )

It was blue right??

It looked really nice.

I think I might've seen him take a picture with you. Was his mouth slightly opened? I love how he poses like that!! haha

People did that with me, also! Kept shoving things in his face, and whenever I would be next, he'd go somewhere else to meet other fans, so I followed him.

I didn't wait in the rain, either. I wanted to, but the people I went with didn't want to wait. I met him in the studio.

hahaha, awesome!! It was two shades of green, but it looked blue! :D

Finkster, I DEFFINETLY saw you.

I was right next to Mika when you gave him the Monkey!

REALLY?!?! Wow, you got something signed, right?

I wanted to, but the people I was with started yelling at me because they were getting kicked out. :(

I know, I love it when people interact and talk with their fans at concerts! It makes it feel more intimate.

I think I might've seen him take a picture with you. Was his mouth slightly opened? I love how he poses like that!! haha

People did that with me, also! Kept shoving things in his face, and whenever I would be next, he'd go somewhere else to meet other fans, so I followed him.

I didn't wait in the rain, either. I wanted to, but the people I went with didn't want to wait. I met him in the studio.

hahaha, awesome!! It was two shades of green, but it looked blue! :D

Yup.

His mouth is slightly opened now that i look at it. I love it when he does that:wub2: .

Ha, i love how you followed him . I couldn't follow him 'cause the crowd started moving as soon as he finished performing and this man came over and told us not to go anywhere. Mika came to our side shortly after so it's alright.

Yup.

His mouth is slightly opened now that i look at it. I love it when he does that:wub2: .

Ha, i love how you followed him . I couldn't follow him 'cause the crowd started moving as soon as he finished performing and this man came over and told us not to go anywhere. Mika came to our side shortly after so it's alright.

I did see you!! Can I see your picture?

I'm pretty sure I watched you get your picture taken, and then he left, so I followed him. hahah

It was the only way, I'm glad I did!

yes, I did after. But right before that I gave him a scrapbook with picture captions in it.

Hmm, did he turn around afterwards, and then I gave him the bear? Or did you ask him for an autograph later?

Aww, what did he say about the book?!