Lets pretend shall we?... Read on please :)

Let's pretend that MIKA reads this particular thread ( We all know that is very possible seeing as how he reads the forums) WHAT WOULD YOU WANT HIM TO KNOW!... It can be anything, funny stuff, heart felt deep stuff or maybe you met him and thought you made a complete fool of yourself lol... What didn't you say to him that you really want him to know :)

SHARE... This thread is about what unites us... LOVE FOR ONE EXTRAORDINARY MAN

Me: I would like to let you know, MIKA, that you were a complete surprise from the beginning. No one told me about you, and I discovered you on my own. I fell in love with your hair and my God those eyes
:shocked:
... to die for... But you know, its not all about your good looks, its about your mere presence. I feel like I know you and yet we've
never met...

You've gotten me through tough times... I was dreading the months of March,April and May in particular because of how busy I was predicting them to be... what with school and all... It turns out, God works in mysterious ways, because by some twist of fate, I fell in love with you just in time... before a breaking point, before everything crumbled... YOU SAVED MY LIFE ( Don't you love how dramatic your fans are?!) I want to thank you for attracting such nice and remarkable people, because without these fans, I would feel alittle weird lol... WE ARE UNITED IN YOU!

~ciao~

Melanie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA

Im new to all of this! you intrigue me to the point i just have to know more! from the first time i heard grace kelly playing in the shopping mall I stopped and said woh this guys good! thanks to you mika i have made friends that i usually would never have met! from all walks of life, from miles away and sometimes even the other side of the world!

Mika I love how your music has changed me! I used to spend my life, being everyone else wanted me to be! I was like a stress ball you put on your desk and eveyone who comes passed molds you in their own sort of way! UNTIL listened to GRACE KELLY, BE yourself thats really profound!

Grace kelly and big girl gives me the pick me up on those days when i am sad

Love today gives me the energy, makes life a dance

I could go on and on but one last thing to say

Mika please come to NEW ZEALAND, I cant come to australia!

Until I heard "Grace Kelly" last October, my 3 favourite songs for the longest time were:

1. "Come on Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners

2. "Red Red Wine" UB40

3. "Tide is High" Blondie

Can you imagine how long I've waited for something refreshing?

I WAS DRIVING MY FAMILY CRAZY!:hypo:

Thank God you came when you did!

You saved their sanity!:insane:

Mika, I utterly adore you. Your music is just what i need on a daily basis, and just knowing you in the small way i do is something special.:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Please come back to Australia just as soon as you can as I can't see you this time, come further down south too if possible. :biggrin2: (Hope I'm not asking for too much.

Thank you for being yourself.

Hugs & Kisses

Sarah (born4mika)

P.S- I will write more if i can think of anything else that isn't too embarrassing :naughty:

Guest Lion Tamer

A true artist does not comprimise or put limitations on what can truly be a work of art...

You know what works, you know what you want and you strive for it and succeeded!

WE CELEBRATE THIS WITH YOUR MUSIC!:cheers:

So on a more playful matter...if there is ever a possiblity that you might fall in love with a fan...well, don't close that door on that possibility either! (hee hee):bleh: !!

Thank you so much for your bringing a new music sensation and choosing to be yourself!! AND for everything..!! We love you!:thumb_yello:

Maybe you would like to visit Turkey someday, Mika, dont you think???!

well I wrote about pretty much anything in the scrapbook, but it wouldn't hurt to do it again :)

Mika,

Everyone in this fanclub sees me as some hyperactive, obsessive fan and...maybe I am. But under all that exterior I actually truly do admire you, and I look up to you a lot.

Our schooling experiences were very similar and that's why you're such an inspiration to me. I know some parts of the past still haunts you, I still think about my experiences from time to time, but look at you. It didn't stop you from doing what you want to do whereas with other people...it may have done that. You pursued your dream no matter what people said, and your drive is amazing.

This is why it annoys me when people say bad things about you. They don't even know you, what you've been through. They can at least give you credit for getting where you are today. Yes Mika, I always have a go at people when they say nasty things about you lol! But heck, all your fans do.

Thankyou for picking me as a dress up competition winner, it was a truly amazing experience (no i still haven't shut up about it lol) and I hope to meet you when I go to another gig of yours (when that'll be I've no idea, all your tickets have sold out!)

What else.

Hmmm...I can't think of anything...I'm pretty sure i've left something out lol...

oh well. It'll come to me another time hehe.

So that's the end of my letter.

Mika, thank you, thank you, thank you.

We all love you!

Caroline x

Well, luckily i remembered to say to him what i call him (a little nickname/pet name) which he repeated, laughing! I'm sure i would have like to say lots of jiucy things to him but unfortunately, there were too many people about (dammit! LOL!)

Then again, actions speak louder than words, so, i think i would have just liked to dragged him into the toilets!! ROFL

I did cuddle him lots though and i had 3 kisses that night so...........guess that'll have to do ......for now! Ha!!:blush-anim-cl::snog:

A threat for requesting!!!! :bleh:

Dear Santa Mika,

I would like:

1) A french album (not covers, not translation from english album)

2) An unplugged album

3) You to say something in french on June 28th at Werchter

4) A concert in Nantes or in Rennes

I am a nice girl and I promise you to be sweet! :angel_not:

P.S: Please, don't wait Christmas time to do it!

A threat for requesting!!!! :bleh:

Dear Santa Mika,

I would like:

1) A french album (not covers, not translation from english album)

So true. (For me anything would do, also covers...) And a french audiobook. :bleh:

COME BACK TO CANADA!

because i didnt get to see you perform live, and everyone loves you here!

thats it for now :D

MONTREAL, MONTREAL, MONTREAL, MONTREAL

Je veux te voir sur scène avec les Grandes Gueules, ta chanson est trop bonne:roftl:

I can't live a day without you (maybe I can but what a boring day that would be) :wub2:

I LOVEEEE YOU!!!:wub2:

I WANT YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!!!:biggrin2:

YOUR THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD....EVER!!!:thumb_yello:

YOUR SO...YOU!!! :thumb_yello:

NEVER CHANGE...OR GROW UP!!!:wink2:

I WANT YOUR HAIR...SHOES...NECKLACES...BRACES...PLZ!!!:thumb_yello:

COME BACK TO MANCHESTER.

I MISSED YOU LAST TIME :(

&& I LOVE YOU..X

OH YEH..AND THAT!!!

I DIDNT MISS U IN MANCHESTER ...YOU WERE GREAT ...BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN PLZ!!!

OR LEEDS!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2: