Mika+ BETH DITTO DUO??? In The Sun + Pic :)

KiteKat

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx a lot for posting. cute, it mentions the video! :thumb_yello:

who's this beth ditto..? :blush-anim-cl:

throught this link i got to read other sun articles over mika.

I particularly liked this titled always been a camp show-off. title's not particularly sensitive but still... :thumbdown:

this line cache dmy attention “The only people I could get to be in my bands were the kids who got rejected from everyone else’s bands. But soon they didn’t want to play with me either because I was very dominating.â€

I can see some of me in that also.. I have always been very much love me or leave me.. LOl control freaks both of us, I see.. :mf_rosetinted:

Beth Ditto is a lead singer from "The Gossip" -CHECK THEM OUT !!!!

"Big Girl of the moment" as he called her (he played their track in the radio1 takeover!!!)...Shes got such a voice!!!!!!

omg!!!! hope theres a duo!!!!

thx a lot for posting. cute, it mentions the video! :thumb_yello:

who's this beth ditto..? :blush-anim-cl:

throught this link i got to read other sun articles over mika.

I particularly liked this titled always been a camp show-off. title's not particularly sensitive but still... :thumbdown:

this line cache dmy attention “The only people I could get to be in my bands were the kids who got rejected from everyone else’s bands. But soon they didn’t want to play with me either because I was very dominating.â€

I can see some of me in that also.. I have always been very much love me or leave me.. LOl control freaks both of us, I see.. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder the same, who's Ditto?

And I'm very dominating as well :bleh: hope I've toned it down a bit though :blink::roftl:

I wonder the same, who's Ditto?

And I'm very dominating as well :bleh: hope I've toned it down a bit though :blink::roftl:

we can start the dominating control freak club, jassisa.. :mf_rosetinted: it'd be fun to find out who's the president.. teeheeee :naughty: j/k

Still can't believe they didn't need anymore fans for the vid.... but i can't wait to see it! The duet sounds like a great idea! They're both wacky in different ways on stage (beth a little more :roftl:) so i hope i can go and see it if she does! Thanks for posting i'm off to but the paper now! :biggrin2:

we can start the dominating control freak club, jassisa.. :mf_rosetinted: it'd be fun to find out who's the president.. teeheeee :naughty: j/k

Haha OMM :roftl: I think that's a terrific idea! Mika would be proud of us :bleh::biggrin2: Nooo but seriously i do have issues with wanting everything my way, at least the things concerning ME :cool:

*tiiiiiiihiiiiiii*

She has a really good voice and stage presence..just like Mika..it might just work!

btw i really enjoyed looking at the links to other Sun articles especially the one about Mika wanting to create a whole custom-built village for him to live in:roftl:

That's something I've always daydreamed about too! Mine would look something like Portmeirion in Wales (where they filmed The Prisoner) - okay I'm probably only making sense to Oldlings now and going offtopic a bit!)

i like beth ditto lots. she's got lots in common with MIKA. she's also one of those people who believe in being you no matter what the world says. duet with MIKA would be a blast.:thumb_yello: