Mika has sold 500,000 copies of LICM in the UK alone!

I hope he does as well at Glastonbury.....I wish I could be there but I would probably get squished:blush-anim-cl:

he will be the big star at all the festivals this year, cause he doesn't just deli ver his songs, he puts his whole self into his deliveries, that's what makes him stand out!!!!just look at ' love today' and his drumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he will be the big star at all the festivals this year, cause he doesn't just deli ver his songs, he puts his whole self into his deliveries, that's what makes him stand out!!!!just look at ' love today' and his drumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i completely agree with you Steph this is why i am looking forward to seeing Him again at V festival :biggrin2:

Yes i completely agree with you Steph this is why i am looking forward to seeing Him again at V festival :biggrin2:

you are so luck to have tickets for that...i was too late,....on e-bay they are too expensive now...

are you coming to sommerset house, will you dress up???????? my costume is sorted...

you are so luck to have tickets for that...i was too late,....on e-bay they are too expensive now...

are you coming to sommerset house, will you dress up???????? my costume is sorted...

yeah i managed to get one ticket i imagine the performance at v festival will be Super especially as its his birthday :thumb_yello:

AND

Yes im going to somerset house aswell and ofcourse i am dressing up :thumb_yello:

Im Really really looking forward to it :blush-anim-cl:

yeah i managed to get one ticket i imagine the performance at v festival will be Super especially as its his birthday :thumb_yello:

AND

Yes im going to somerset house aswell and ofcourse i am dressing up :thumb_yello:

Im Really really looking forward to it :blush-anim-cl:

oh that's awsome!!!!

i wish i had a ticket for the v festival!!!

what will yoiu dress up as????????there will be 30 of us, all front row, a sea of MFCs...

Top 5 Albums of 2007

1 Back to Black – Amy Winehouse 623,000

2 Beautiful World – Take That 543,000

3 Life in Cartoon Motion - Mika 472,000

4 Yours Truly Angry Mob - Kaiser Chiefs 400,000

5 Favourite Worst Nightmare - Arctic Monkeys 373,028

The article in The Sun giving Mika more than 500 000 in wrong (for now of course :P)

Goooooooooooo Mika ! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

He will!!! In a few month time MIKA will have officially taken over Michael Jackson's throne as "king of pop"! :punk:

If he hasn't done that already....:biggrin2:

GO MIKA!!!

I'm so impressed with these sales stats but not surprised...still not sick of the album after playing it virtually every day since Feb...and it is obviously one of those 'word of mouth' albums..(USUALLY THE BEST)

So much for all those "this is fluffy throwaway worthless pap blah blah that you'll be sick of after three days blah blah one hit wonder blah blah" reviews.

AND HE'S SOLD MORE THAN THE KAISERS - GOOD!!!:biggrin2: