Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the letter is a fine idea. I do wonder if we are all simply playing into his hand though. Obviously he doesn't say the things he says because he's hoping people will just brush it off. He wants to piss someone, anyone off. He wants attention. I do think he might quite like to hear from angry Mika fans and I simply hope it doesn't encourage any further Mika slatings. You just know he'll have material for a good little bit, reading letters and going on about Mika fans' opposition to freedom of speech and whatnot. Its a vicious cycle is what it is.

well this morning on our beloved RADIO DUNG(I mean one) Fern and Regie were on (about 7am) and after love today fern said the title of that song if funny as it makes regie HATE TODAY and he agreed......................OMG why play it if they are going to slate it:blink:

I used to like Fern , but that was unnecessary. What is THEIR problem, I am sure they dont like all the other music they play :boxed:

Jo Whiley rocks:biggrin2:

its all about martin, sue and the morning crew on essex fm! :punk:

haha. oh! and that show where they phone people and wind em up on radio 1!!! thats really funny. they pretended to be mika at one point (oh the hilarity) but cant remember the name of the person who does it!

I dunno who's that guy but after reading what you guys have said, I really don't like him !I hate people who injures mika! if they don't like, ok that's their problem, but I think they don't have to speak in that way of him! I have some friends who don't like mika and when they laugh at him or anything else, that's makes me very angry!

I really don't understand people who don't like him!

OK, I've done some picture comparisons, tell me what you think, people.

It wasn't easy to find decent Chris Moyles's pictures on the net, maybe because nobody wants that hanging on their pages.

Had to do some picture cutting and resizing as well, I hope it's not a problem.

1c.jpg1m.jpg

2c.jpg2m.jpg

3c.jpg3m.jpg

OK, I've done some picture comparisons, tell me what you think, people.

It wasn't easy to find decent Chris Moyles's pictures on the net, maybe because nobody wants that hanging on their pages.

Had to do some picture cutting and resizing as well, I hope it's not a problem.

1c.jpg1m.jpg

2c.jpg2m.jpg

3c.jpg3m.jpg

Sorry blackwildkitty, I'm having trouble telling who is who. You could have labelled them. I mean they are so alike.

:naughty:

LMAO love the picture comparisons!!! :thumb_yello:

Chris Moyles is a complete twat. :sneaky2:

How the HELL can he judge Mika, i mean did you hear HIS singing on 'Celebrity' X Factor?!?!?!

:no: NOT GOOD.

Grrr i hate him he's made me REALLY angry lol.

Chris Moyles >>>> :bash: <<<<< Me (and all the other Mika fans)

Haha.

x x x x x x x

Some very nice pictures of Mika you have their.....but...ermm.....you may have blinded me with the Chris Moyles pictures :blink:

And you wouldn't believe me, but I wasn't even trying to find specifically bad pictures of Chris - these were ALL I could find of him. I was trying to be honest and didn't stress on his ugliness.... But you can see the result anyway. If anybody can find a better picture of him, good size and without copyright marks, let me know, please. :wink2:

Is there really any question? :biggrin2:

Never liked Chris Moyles. There's just something about him I don't like and I've felt like this for years.

He tries too hard to be funny and clever. Hence, he isn't funny. Or clever.

That sums him up, for me.

Thank you blackwildkitty.... now it has become clear. :thumb_yello:

Not very easy to detect but Mika seems to be slightly more handsome than this...whatshecalled-DJ-guy :biggrin2:

And OMG do you want to kill me? Just fell in love with Mika's dimples...:shocked::blush-anim-cl: