Mika's pie lol

paula.pop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mint pie that sounds delish!!!!!!!! i LOVE mint!!!! i have to try that....

LOL! Not MINT... MINCE pie! Completely different thing! And

I'm guessing you wouldn't like it very much... it's sort of an

acquired taste... :naughty:

dcdeb

dcdeb

ahahahaha, I thought he said mint also! I was like..hmmm, never heard of mint pie before! i guess that "mince" pie makes more sense :bleh:..especially now that i've gone back and listened to it again.

ahahahaha, I thought he said mint also! I was like..hmmm, never heard of mint pie before! i guess that "mince" pie makes more sense :bleh:..especially now that i've gone back and listened to it again.

I wasn't making fun, btw -- it did sound like mint, at first. I was just laughing because of all the pies in the world you could have, whyever would they have had a mince pie?

I think mince (or mincemeat) is one of those love it or hate it things -- I rather like it, but my mum is English and we always had it at the holidays, so I grew up with it.

But you're all right, I have NO idea how the guy knew it was Mika's pie, unless he'd been told beforehand...:naughty:

dcdeb

mince? mika doesnt eat beef! no wonder he didnt want that pie! i eat beef and i still wont eat mince pie unless i have to!

dcdeb

mince? mika doesnt eat beef! no wonder he didnt want that pie! i eat beef and i still wont eat mince pie unless i have to!

I also read somewhere that he didn't eat meat - but hey, there is vegetarian mince nowadays! I eat mince in food (of like soya or quorn), not mince pie though, doesn't sound too good..

but I just don't understand how he knew it was Mikas :blink:

I also read somewhere that he didn't eat meat - but hey, there is vegetarian mince nowadays! I eat mince in food (of like soya or quorn), not mince pie though, doesn't sound too good..

but I just don't understand how he knew it was Mikas :blink:

Mince pie is not made with meat lol:biggrin2:

*HAHA*

THATS REALLY STRANGE!!!:roftl:

WOW!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i didnt know MIKA was a vegetarian...IM ONE!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

well i have been for 6 years now and all my friends are too!!

But im pretty sure i read somewhere that MIKA relaxes by eating a bucket of chicken nugets!!??:blink:

:bleh:

Right Guys!

Mince pies can be either savoury or sweet.

In days of olde sweet mince was made with meat and the sweet fruit-this was a preservative. Now we asscociate sweet mince with Christmas where times have changed and no meat is used but the name stayed the same as the fruits canied in sugar(the preservative) is still used.

The other type is a pie like an apple pie but with meat and gravy instead of the apple filling.-Bleugh!-I don't eat meat either! Although partial to quorn!

The term to "mince" is yes you guessed it a word associated with gay/camp people! in the way they over pronounce the way that they walk-which is a load of crap as far as our MIKA is concerned!

They think that just 'cos he likes bright things and has fun he has to be themed under the gay/camp umbrella!

I suppose it could have been worse saying that Natasha Bedingfiels smelled like a fish pie!!

I heard somewhere that MIKA just doesn't eat beef not that he is a veggie as yeh he likes chicken-dirty man! Hope he thinks of the way it gave up its poor life to be on his plate LOL!!! If he didn't hate me before he will now!! LOL!

xxx

*HAHA*

THATS REALLY STRANGE!!!:roftl:

WOW!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i didnt know MIKA was a vegetarian...IM ONE!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

well i have been for 6 years now and all my friends are too!!

But im pretty sure i read somewhere that MIKA relaxes by eating a bucket of chicken nugets!!??:blink:

:bleh:

He's not a vegetarian, he just doesn't eat beef. :-)