How many MIKA autographs do u have?

hotdlp

How many MIKA autographs do u have?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. How many MIKA autographs do u have?

• 3+

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 1 for myself, one for my daughter (after she gave him her drawings) and one from my friend in israel, who saly got lost in the mail on its way to her. thank goodness, I had scanned it, so she has that as record. what a shame.

1 for me at troubadour

1 for me at virgin

1 for me at coachella

and 1 for my friend in Israel....i got her his CD, she loooves mika and mika signed it for her :)

i feel bad asking him for more =p

I have 1 for myself, one for my daughter (after she gave him her drawings) and one from my friend in israel, who saly got lost in the mail on its way to her. thank goodness, I had scanned it, so she has that as record. what a shame.

OMG! u sent one to your friend in israel to!??! haha thats cool :)

1 for me at troubadour

1 for me at virgin

1 for me at coachella

and 1 for my friend in Israel....i got her his CD, she loooves mika and mika signed it for her :)

i feel bad asking him for more =p

yeah i'm gonna end up feeling bad if i get more than like 3 autographs :naughty: but hey why lose the chance when u have one eh?

yeah i'm gonna end up feeling bad if i get more than like 3 autographs :naughty: but hey why lose the chance when u have one eh?

well next time ill just say hi i think... tho sometimes they want u to wait in line for a signature...but i just wait to get a chance to say hi and tell mika i enjoyed the show...

well next time ill just say hi i think... tho sometimes they want u to wait in line for a signature...but i just wait to get a chance to say hi and tell mika i enjoyed the show...

lol aw bless, you're lucky he recognises u :thumb_yello: hehe that would be enough for me

I do not have any Mika autographs as I have not seen Mika live and am waiting for the chance to do this, if I did see Mika live I'd probably take my mum with as we both like Mika, me more than mum obviously. After the concert i would ask Mka to sign me an autograph and ask him for his mobile number and invite Mika back to my house.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007