Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vodafone TBA site is now promoting the competition to for the Mika tickets:biggrin2:. I thought I'd try and register lots of times, but they recognise your e-mail address and phone number so you can only enter once...:sneaky2:

Needless to say, I have entered - good luck to everyone else :thumb_yello:

The Vodafone TBA site is now promoting the competition to for the Mika tickets:biggrin2:. I thought I'd try and register lots of times, but they recognise your e-mail address and phone number so you can only enter once...:sneaky2:

Needless to say, I have entered - good luck to everyone else :thumb_yello:

GoodLuck to everyone :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Guest Sofia

I've written an e-mail since I'm not from the UK and have asked if I could participate too...and they didn't accept me because I'm not from the UK!! I want so much to be a part of that documentary!!!:tears::lmfao: oh well...I guess I will have to move to the UK:naughty:

I've written an e-mail since I'm not from the UK and have asked if I could participate too...and they didn't accept me because I'm not from the UK!! I want so much to be a part of that documentary!!!:tears::lmfao: oh well...I guess I will have to move to the UK:naughty:

That is awful, I am sorry to hear that...........but it doesn't look as though they are really going to have many of us UK people either so maybe it isn't worth moving just yet!

Guest Sofia
That is awful, I am sorry to hear that...........but it doesn't look as though they are really going to have many of us UK people either so maybe it isn't worth moving just yet!

eheh..yeah, of couse not..I was just kidding...

but it would be a great experience..don't you think?:biggrin2::bleh::wink2:

I hope Carrie and Jemma get picked for this.

It would have made more sense for them to just post on this website about the documentary as they are more likely to find a 'die-hard' Mika fan on here than anywhere else. Although I suppose it is only fair to give every 'Mika' fan an equal chance

I would have loved to have applied for this but as much as I love mika I would never consider myself as a die-hard fan as no-one can compete with half of you lot. I am more of a lurker, on here and at gigs!!!

hopefully we will hear the results soon.

In the meantime I shall just register on the vodafone music site and hope to get normal tickets.

eheh..yeah, of couse not..I was just kidding...

but it would be a great experience..don't you think?:biggrin2::bleh::wink2:

It's ok............people that know me know that I know that people are only kidding.........it is just the way my mind works, if you can call it working!

BTW, waht would be a great experience, the gig or moving to the uk!?

It's ok............people that know me know that I know that people are only kidding.........it is just the way my mind works, if you can call it working!

i know that for direct experience...kath the jocker! :biggrin2:

...and the nutter! :naughty:

Guest Sofia

hehe...both...:naughty::biggrin2::bleh:

Hello everybody!!! I hope you're all fine!!!

When are the result?

They will be letting us know sometime at end of June. The closing date is the 18th. Lollipops crossed for me and Akim :biggrin2: and other MFC members that went for it :thumb_yello:

They will be letting us know sometime at end of June. The closing date is the 18th. Lollipops crossed for me and Akim :biggrin2: and other MFC members that went for it :thumb_yello:

Lollipops crossed for all the MFC!!! :biggrin2:

You know if they contacted other fanclubs?

Lollipops crossed for all the MFC!!! :biggrin2:

You know if they contacted other fanclubs?

No, i don't know. I hadn't seen anything else about it only here......I think they've been in Manchester this week haven't they?

They did say they were going there.....anyone from here who lives that way gone for an interview?

Well i sent my recording off to them on friday of last week and i dont know of anyone from here who has gone for an interview in manchester.

and i think it was advertised over at mikasoounds aswell:cool:

Well i sent my recording off to them on friday of last week and i dont know of anyone from here who has gone for an interview in manchester.

and i think it was advertised over at mikasoounds aswell:cool:

Oh yeah, that's right......it was on there the other day and then i had a Mika mail about it. Perhaps some others have gone for it who are signed up to receive the newsletters but aren't on MFC.