Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they had BETTER pick someone from the forums !!!!!

Too true!

I've had my turn at some MFC luck.........so I really hope someone on here gets their turn.

Vix x

I think I sent my video today, lol I sent it via gmail at first but it said it had failed so then I sent it twice by hotmail and I haven't had a return failure notice yet so you never know. I mentioned MFC lots in my video and Kath's chicken clip (was it Kath's?) lol and Sivan's scrapbook clip :thumb_yello: nice aren't I, :bleh: I know it's a long shot but one has to at least try lol.

Pfft I'm at work till 9pm tomorrow so I won't get to see which one of you lucky things wins or gets tickets (I mentioned that in my letter bit :naughty: ).

good luck everyone, and it had better be someone off MFC or I am gonna have a sense of humour failure. :bleh:

me chill out???? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

the only time that happens is when i am sleeping....i will be sat on the edge of my seat until we know whats happening well basically until the 27th June :naughty:

me chill out???? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

the only time that happens is when i am sleeping....i will be sat on the edge of my seat until we know whats happening well basically until the 27th June :naughty:

nah ha ha yeah it is driving me crazy too-I so hope for a MFC members to win it!!

OOo Paula pop I like ur little av pic tis cute, someone else has stolen mine :shocked: well...they havn't actually stolen my exact one as I am still using it lmao. (heh heh spose it's a good thing cos they must have liked it and as I'm not very tecky then it must be a compliment :roftl:

OOo Paula pop I like ur little av pic tis cute, someone else has stolen mine :shocked: well...they havn't actually stolen my exact one as I am still using it lmao. (heh heh spose it's a good thing cos they must have liked it and as I'm not very tecky then it must be a compliment :roftl:

aww thanks! it is a screen print from interview in Japan

Yours is cool too!!:thumb_yello:

Hi all,

We (me and my sister) applied and I got a call from Arrianna today and were off to London on Thursday! She said 'They' want to meet us and whilst we're there we are going to have a second screentest.

Now I'm not sure if we've been invited there because our first screentest was made at home and sent in on DVD or if we have a chance. But still all very exciting.

I thought I'd fill you in.

Oh and I mentioned about the e-mail problem and she says that she wasn't aware of it but she has been recieving e-mails. :thumb_yello:

Hi all,

We (me and my sister) applied and I got a call from Arrianna today and were off to London on Thursday! She said 'They' want to meet us and whilst we're there we are going to have a second screentest.

Now I'm not sure if we've been invited there because our first screentest was made at home and sent in on DVD or if we have a chance. But still all very exciting.

Oh and I mentioned about the e-mail problem and she says that she wasn't aware of it but she has been recieving e-mails. :thumb_yello:

Hey good luck...you never know!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi all,

Ooohhh thankyou for filling us in :biggrin2:

Its super exciting...people are getting accepted for 2nd screen tests ...i wonder who "they" are :blink:

oooh well done Gifted = me n jems not heard anything :(

Don't worry. :thumb_yello: I don't think they are letting the people they've picked know until the day before! :shocked: LOL!!:roftl: I know it's a bit shocking, but from what i can gather on the site and that, that's what's happening.

There is still hope for us all yet! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Don't worry. :thumb_yello: I don't think they are letting the people they've picked know until the day before! :shocked: LOL!!:roftl: I know it's a bit shocking, but from what i can gather on the site and that, that's what's happening.

There is still hope for us all yet! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i would like to know what happens if someone has been picked and notified the day before and then they cant go......

not that i am saying that will happen as i am sure anyone selected would kill to get to the concert :naughty: