What Mika wants in his dressing room

Humphrey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh! HAHAHAHA. :roftl:

I actually thought of that when I first read it, as well, but I tried to push that right out of my mind... :D

Okay i'm glad that wasn't just me.

Carrots are the only vegetables I'll eat. But i'm a fruit addict so it makes up for it I guess.

mmm popcorn- the only popcorn I like is that toffee butterkist one. My mom gave me a whole bag full of it for easter because I don't like chocolate :thumb_yello:

the word is clementine! and he's so freaking adorable i can't even stand it anymore! i can't believe that i'm seeing him in just 21 days!! my friend and i are going shopping on monday for jewelery and clothes for the concert!! yay!

Maybe I should try this "Mika diet"...i'd love to be as slim.

And then Roxercise by jumping and bouncing around as MIKA does during his performances, through the whole Life In Cartoon Motion album!

That might help me lose the last 10 pounds before I see him in Chicago on June 11!

the word is clementine! and he's so freaking adorable i can't even stand it anymore! i can't believe that i'm seeing him in just 21 days!! my friend and i are going shopping on monday for jewelery and clothes for the concert!! yay!

clementin - clementine :blink: stupid me! aah well, I've never claimed to be perfect. :biggrin2:

Mika was supposed to come to Sweden last Friday to play at Rix FM Festival. Unfortunately he couldn't make it because of an ear inflammation.

Today the morning show on the radio station Rix FM said that they had found Mika's left over bag, with the stuff he requested in his dressing room!

It contained:

a cucumber

a bag of carrots

some pears and "small oranges" (don't know the word in English, it's "clementin" in Swedish though)

and popcorn

On the morning show they said that some people demand that their dressing room is all in white. But not our man Mika. Just give him a bag of carrots and he's happy! :biggrin2:

(and yes, they had the actual bag he was supposed to get in the studio. One week old! Ew.)

I see that Mika has great taste in food. Mmmm...clementins...I can eat tons of them.:bleh:

What a sweetheart! Y'know, it's so funny - I remember reading a few months back when Britney's ex Kevin Federjerk was trying to release his crap - er, rap cd he requested all this ridicuolous and extravagant stuff in his dressing room - and he wasn't even a bona fide celebrity !!!!!! :thumbdown: Then you get someone like our Mika, so wholesome, humble and REAL! Ya gotta love him!:blush-anim-cl: