MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

It'd be good if we all stay near one another.. then we can hang out.. i'm going on my own there.. so would be nice to meet you all earlier.. still can't decide on what day to get into Birmingham... i'm coming from bristol anyway.. maybe on the 22nd itself.. or day before

I'm going on the 21st... I don't like travelling the same day as a gig.. I always seem to feel ill when I do that.

I always seem to feel ill for concerts anyway!! Must be the excitement or something...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be good if we all stay near one another.. then we can hang out.. i'm going on my own there.. so would be nice to meet you all earlier.. still can't decide on what day to get into Birmingham... i'm coming from bristol anyway.. maybe on the 22nd itself.. or day before

of course we can hang out, u are welcome to come with us.

me and MM are traveling up by train from wales on the 22nd, i think its 10.10am or something, sorry not good at details.

i think all the mfc peeps will Q together anyway, we usually do. ill pm u my mobile no. if u want

Hope you can stay out longer.. would be nice to hang around.. and finally get to speak to you face to face :wink2:

If my mom wants to drive back she can.... I just won't go with her! If I say i'll wait and get a taxi she'll feel guilty and stay :biggrin2: hahah At least taxi's are cheaper in B'ham than London

I'm going on the 21st... I don't like travelling the same day as a gig.. I always seem to feel ill when I do that.

I always seem to feel ill for concerts anyway!! Must be the excitement or something...

Yeah.. it would be nice to have some time and not rush for it.. but just thinking that i may have to be all by myself on the 21st in the cold.. not very nice.. though i'll manage. Maybe i should ask tanta and nicole when they're flying in :biggrin2:

If my mom wants to drive back she can.... I just won't go with her! If I say i'll wait and get a taxi she'll feel guilty and stay :biggrin2: hahah At least taxi's are cheaper in B'ham than London

Yup, they're cheaper.. but still quite a bit of money.. hope your mum would stay... are you dressing up for the gig like usual??

Yup, they're cheaper.. but still quite a bit of money.. hope your mum would stay... are you dressing up for the gig like usual??

I don't think so. I can't afford to buy anything and have nothing at home really :| Might just wear my lollipop top :thumb_yello:

Yeah.. it would be nice to have some time and not rush for it.. but just thinking that i may have to be all by myself on the 21st in the cold.. not very nice.. though i'll manage. Maybe i should ask tanta and nicole when they're flying in :biggrin2:

Hiya!

Me and tanta will arrive in B'ham on the 21st, but late at night so all we can do then is go to bed:naughty:

of course we can hang out, u are welcome to come with us.

me and MM are traveling up by train from wales on the 22nd, i think its 10.10am or something, sorry not good at details.

i think all the mfc peeps will Q together anyway, we usually do. ill pm u my mobile no. if u want

That would be great!! I don't have a working number as yet.. my Malaysian phone won't work here for some reason.. i'll get a new sim card soon..:biggrin2: Thanks Tia..

I don't think so. I can't afford to buy anything and have nothing at home really :| Might just wear my lollipop top :thumb_yello:

Aww... well it's nice to dress normally, especially in the cold... i'm not dressing up.. don't think i can deal with it in this cold.. :naughty:

I have 2 3000 word essays in for Wednesday..... I haven't started either. I have another 5000 word one in for the Tuesday after. I've got a feeling none of them are going to be any good :|

Same here. I have to write an essay also. In philosophy. :boxed: It will be like crap. :naughty: Who cares. I don't.