MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

hahaha no that was Jemmalee and caz going as Big Girl i have got a lollipop girl dress :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

if you want a free lollipop come and see me :wink2:

lol! ooops sorry bex :blush-anim-cl: Of course I would like a lollipop! I shall smuggle it in! I didn't have time to sort anything out so I will be boring old me!

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rite im offff!!!! OMG im so nervious!!! WHY???

i wont b back til sunday so see everyone at birm tonite and those going tomorrow nite as well.... and see everyone at donny on saturday!!:biggrin2:

wow i cant wait:bleh:

rite im offff!!!! OMG im so nervious!!! WHY???

Same here!!! I'm TRYING to eat breakfast but it's not really working. :blink: I feel like I have a big exam or something later.

Should be in Bham for about 1 or 2. Not sure when we'll be joining the queue though....mom wants to get food and go to the Christmas market first I think....

Hello everyone!!!

I'm getting excited now:biggrin2:

Your post was so funny Cathi -I can't wait to meet you again!

Nicole and tantastic will be queuing early (because they are arriving late tonight), but I have got their tickets and won't be there until about 4pm.

Please will anyone who sees them having a panic reassure that I am coming!

I am bringing Alice, my 7-year old daughter this time. She has begged me to let her come to every gig so far to come and this was my last chance to say yes. I am driving back afterwards because she can't stay in the hostel that I'd booked for Nicole, tantastic and me and I can't really afford a hotel.

We might not be full-time queuers if it's too cold for her. We might have to hang out in McDonalds and sneak in a bit later. I'll just see how it goes.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Sarah

Don't worry we'll look after them!!

Does that mean you're gonna be up in the balcony then?

BAD news: MY VOICE HAS GONE!!!! Hopefully it will be back by tonight.... (It's usually worst first thing int he morning isnt it?)

does anyone can remember what was the upstairs like, the balcony area- Mum doesnt like the crowds. Is there any bar on the back or just empty space? was it really crowded? cheers:)

Paula, we will be on the balcony too (my mum is coming with us again :thumb_yello:). Last time, we got to the front of the balcony (started queuing around 5pm ... well my mum started queuing then and we joined latter cos Simon had his broken foot!). like Jennie says it usually gets about 5 or 6 deep. We should be there around 4.30pm. I'm not dressing up this time either (will just have my flashing hearts!) not bringing glo sticks or lolipops cos they all got confiscated last time :thumbdown:

see you later

Max x

Hello everyone.:biggrin2:

I hope that Nicole and tantastic made it safely to Birmingham last night. I haven't heard from them, but the last time that Nicole was here her phone wouldn't work in the uk.

I'm nervous too -I can't eat properly today!

This is my one and only post for today because I've got to go an collect my daughter from school soon and then we'll be on our way!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Can't wait to read all about this show -- especially want to hear MM's

report, as she's taking her daughter! :woot_jump:

Will start a new REVIEWS thread in a while... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Can't wait to read all about this show -- especially want to hear MM's

report, as she's taking her daughter! :woot_jump:

Will start a new REVIEWS thread in a while... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

debbie!

MM is the first oldling going to a gig after glasgow? is she?

ah yes, ruth went to manchester, but MM was in the glasgow group....so i feel like i'm following her to birmigham in a virtual mika tour....:blush-anim-cl:

did she say to her daughter this morning? or she will get to know only at school exit? how exciting for her..............:thumb_yello:

go MM!

GOOD EVENING FROM BIRMINGHAM !

We are split at the moment, some at the front of the queue and the others by the bar, for the queue jumpers queue. Devious lot we are. LOL!

ROFL!!!!!!! How busy is the queue? Bet it's lush there!!!!! Awww!!!! Wish i could be with you all!!!! What's Bexxy's dress like???? Make sure you take some pics:thumb_yello:

ROFL!!!!!!! How busy is the queue? Bet it's lush there!!!!! Awww!!!! Wish i could be with you all!!!! What's Bexxy's dress like???? Make sure you take some pics:thumb_yello:

Wish you were here too, it's all very mysterious at the moment, the bars not open, yet so no one's sure about the 2nd queue.

I'll make sure we get pics of Bexxys dress, it's awesome, she looks amazing.

Wish you were here too, it's all very mysterious at the moment, the bars not open, yet so no one's sure about the 2nd queue.

I'll make sure we get pics of Bexxys dress, it's awesome, she looks amazing.

Awwwww!!!!! :biggrin2:

Wow!! Sounds brilliant!!! I want pictures please!!! :biggrin2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Hi guys, we are in, I'm at the front (Mikeys side tonight ), with Paula, Tia and Bexxy.

Just been interviewed by Andy for the documentary, pretty scarey I can tell you, now I know how the big guy feels!

Just waiting for Palladium to come on.

Hi guys, we are in, I'm at the front (Mikeys side tonight ), with Paula, Tia and Bexxy.

Just been interviewed by Andy for the documentary, pretty scarey I can tell you, now I know how the big guy feels!

Just waiting for Palladium to come on.

Cool, have fun!:punk: