MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

It's about 20 mins away from the Academy...well worth checking out if you've never been before (or if you have...I've been every year for as long as they've held it)

They have yummy chocolate bananas and strawberries...and toffee apples. Yumm

hehe we'll all b running off to do our xmas shopping:biggrin2:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, the german market, I saw it on ITV yesterday- mulled wine;):biggrin2:

In May I've started q-ing around 3.30, Tia.

This time my Mum is coming as well - she said that she wants to see that adorable Mika,lol

I know she doesn't fancy standing in a q for hours so she will probably join me later. I think I will join you around 3, not sure what everyone else is planning??

yes, the german market, I saw it on ITV yesterday- mulled wine;):biggrin2:

In May I've started q-ing around 3.30, Tia.

This time my Mum is coming as well - she said that she wants to see that adorable Mika,lol

I know she doesn't fancy standing in a q for hours so she will probably join me later. I think I will join you around 3, not sure what everyone else is planning??

i should get to birm around 12ish im traveling up with mika mad.

ill have to find rose and bex cos im staying with them and ill need to drop my bags off, food and then Q-in i guess. MM said about the bar next door and that last time they let ppl in that hadnt been Q-in. i think she wants to check that out this time

OHH A christmas market i dont wanna be taking in bags to the concert though by the time they ahve all been checked we will be at the back lol :bleh:

i think to start queueing up around 3pm is reasonable i doubt many people will be queing up that early especially if its cold...

right im going for a bath be back in a bit :thumb_yello:

i should get to birm around 12ish im traveling up with mika mad.

ill have to find rose and bex cos im staying with them and ill need to drop my bags off, food and then Q-in i guess. MM said about the bar next door and that last time they let ppl in that hadnt been Q-in. i think she wants to check that out this time

There was a sign outside the bar saying the drink queue hopper rule thing but it was only people towards the end of the queue that could see it!

Grrrr

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i can not believe this...

sat here worrying about all my mika tickets and knock at the door and its from ticketmaster....

its my 30 seconds to mars tickets for next FEB. i ony ordered them 2 weeks ago and they are here, i ordered my mika tickets months ago:sneaky2:

althou i must say im grinning ear to ear looking at these ones!!!!

GET THIS: I JUST CALLED SEETICKETS TO ASK WHY THEY HAVENT DISPATCHED MY TICKETS YET AND THEY'VE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ASKED TO COLLECT THEM AT THE VENUE!! i EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT AND I WANT MY TICKETS TO BE DELIVERED ASAP. HE SAID THEY WILL DISPATCH THEM TODAY AND I SHOULD GET THEM TOMORROW. I URGE YOU TO CALL SEE IF YOU HAVENT RECEIVED YOURS YET!

GET THIS: I JUST CALLED SEETICKETS TO ASK WHY THEY HAVENT DISPATCHED MY TICKETS YET AND THEY'VE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ASKED TO COLLECT THEM AT THE VENUE!! i EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT AND I WANT MY TICKETS TO BE DELIVERED ASAP. HE SAID THEY WILL DISPATCH THEM TODAY AND I SHOULD GET THEM TOMORROW. I URGE YOU TO CALL SEE IF YOU HAVENT RECEIVED YOURS YET!

what!??!?!!?

ok i feel better now just checked on seetickets and they were dispatched special delivery on the 14th :blush-anim-cl:

oh thats good, wot about yr newcastle tickets? wot u gonna do about those, im more worried cos they are for sivan.:boxed:

looks like they were dispatched the same day so hopefully i will get them about the same time i guess i will have to hand it to freddie to pass on to mariposa

oh cool, lets hope so!!!! im starting to hate seetickets...

rite im moving away from the pc:naughty: i may even turn it off for an hour, then again i may just pop to utube and check some stuff out:wink2:

have a fab wkend bexx if i dont catch u later:biggrin2:

Eek - I've got my tickets....sort of.

My dad just phoned to say I've got some tickets today so he's sent them to me here in London...not realising that I need them to be in Birmingham with me on Thursday!!!! I go back to Birmingham on Wednesday night so they have a couple of days to get here so I can take them back with me...otherwise I'll be going back and my tickets will be sitting in my post box here:annoyed_h4h:

He sent them 1st class which means I should get them no later than Tuesday...but our post goes to reception first then they sort it into our individual boxes the next day in the afternoon....which means I probably won't get them until after 2pm on Wednesday at the earliest!!!! :shocked: MY TRAIN BACK IS ON WEDNESDAY EVENING grrr