• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::boxed::blink:

whats wrong? XD

Kuule, kuule, kuule! :punk::wink2:

Ma lähen teise Birmi teemasse ja ütle, et me oleme mõelnud et võiks sinna ka ikka minna, kui juba seal passime, aga pileteid pole. Eks näis, kas keegi ütleb midagi. :blink:

Onju.

MINE, mine, mineeeee! :'DD

Haha your language amazes me :roftl: It just looks like loads of random letters shoved together!

Not sure how I'm going to afford the train fare back to Birmingham for this gig but I'm gonna do it still. I'm on minus £630 in my bank account so far.... I REALLY need my stupid student loan to come through!!! - It's taking it's time a bit! :sneaky2:

Haha your language amazes me :roftl: It just looks like loads of random letters shoved together!

Not sure how I'm going to afford the train fare back to Birmingham for this gig but I'm gonna do it still. I'm on minus £630 in my bank account so far.... I REALLY need my stupid student loan to come through!!! - It's taking it's time a bit! :sneaky2:

Yeah, we actually are pretty random:naughty:

I have a bank. My own bank. My mum.:blink::naughty:

That reminds me that I have to start moaning again, so she would give me more spending money for the B'ham trip:naughty:

wannawannawannawanna

No spare tickets? :blink: I told my mom I'd be able to get her one and she was actually looking forward to it but now I can't seem to get one...even on ebay!

Is it too soon to arrange what time people are gonna be arriving etc. yet? Or is it just gonna be the same as in May? :roftl:

No spare tickets? :blink: I told my mom I'd be able to get her one and she was actually looking forward to it but now I can't seem to get one...even on ebay!

Is it too soon to arrange what time people are gonna be arriving etc. yet? Or is it just gonna be the same as in May? :roftl:

Ask Big Girl or Holy Johnny..:wink2:

I had to cancel mine..:tears:

Has ANYONE got there birm tickets yet, i haven got mine and im havin a panic attack.

No! I rang see tickets up yesterday and they've said that they will be dispatching the tickets within next 10h BUT If I dont get them by Monday I should give them a ring:boxed: