MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

GAH! I JUST CHECKED, THEY HAVEN'T DISPATCHED THEM YET!

Artist / Event MIKA

Venue Carling Academy

Town Birmingham

Day THURSDAY

Date of show 22/11/2007

Date booked 30/05/2007

Time booked 15.01

Order Details 2 x STANDING at £20.35 (including £1.85 booking fee)

Allocated - 72-73

Total Value £45.50 (including £4.80 transaction fee)

Order Status Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH! I JUST CHECKED, THEY HAVEN'T DISPATCHED THEM YET!

Artist / Event MIKA

Venue Carling Academy

Town Birmingham

Day THURSDAY

Date of show 22/11/2007

Date booked 30/05/2007

Time booked 15.01

Order Details 2 x STANDING at £20.35 (including £1.85 booking fee)

Allocated - 72-73

Total Value £45.50 (including £4.80 transaction fee)

Order Status Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to:

Paula i just emailed u b4 i saw this:blink:

i just checked and they havent dispatched mine either...

i also need my donny one and sivan's newcastle one b4 i leave nxt thurs..

i think im going to have a nervious breakdown b4 next week!!!!!!:sneaky2:

Haven't got mine yet ... but SEE are notoriously bad for sending out tickets very late. Ticketmaster aren't much better either. I always try to buy from TicketWeb whenever possible - their booking fees are usually the lowest and they also send tickets out really promptly. I booked tickets on 2nd November for The Hoosiers in February - and I have the tickets already. .

Thanks for the info about despatch dates ... you've saved me a telephone call. I was going to start panicking if they hadn't arrived by Saturday!

Still haven't got mine either. Just bought my mom one on Ebay £24.50! :thumb_yello: So can I apologise in advance for anything she might do to embarrass me :P

She's gonna go away and learn all the words now haha (She's had the album for ages but still doesn't know all of the words- pfft)

Eeeek - I'm excited now.... I'm having Mika withdrawal symptoms after 3 or 4 months or however long it's been since Somerset House!!!

Still haven't got mine either. Just bought my mom one on Ebay £24.50! :thumb_yello: So can I apologise in advance for anything she might do to embarrass me :P

She's gonna go away and learn all the words now haha (She's had the album for ages but still doesn't know all of the words- pfft)

Eeeek - I'm excited now.... I'm having Mika withdrawal symptoms after 3 or 4 months or however long it's been since Somerset House!!!

Hey, Jennie, some of us are old enough to be your mum, so she'll fit in just fine!:biggrin2:

.....and who says that you have to be old to be embarassing anyway?:naughty:

Hey, Jennie, some of us are old enough to be your mum, so she'll fit in just fine!:biggrin2:

.....and who says that you have to be old to be embarassing anyway?:naughty:

You don't have to be old...you just have to be my mom! :naughty: she won't be too bad I don't think. I'll tell her to behave since I paid for her ticket :D

She really wants to meet his mom to persuade her that Mika seems like a good son-in-law. She actually would do that aswell :blink:

You don't have to be old...you just have to be my mom! :naughty: she won't be too bad I don't think. I'll tell her to behave since I paid for her ticket :D

She really wants to meet his mom to persuade her that Mika seems like a good son-in-law. She actually would do that aswell :blink:

Fantastic! :naughty:

She sounds like a great mum!:thumb_yello: