MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

I just had an idea. I don't want to waste time and let them check my bag. But, I bought a really tiny bag (I can only put my camera and money in there:bleh: ) and what if I wore it under my coat?:blink: I mean they wouldn't notice it then and I could go and attack the front row immediately?:biggrin2:(Not attack the people, but that place.)

Or not?:blink:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had an idea. I don't want to waste time and let them check my bag. But, I bought a really tiny bag (I can only put my camera and money in there:bleh: ) and what if I wore it under my coat?:blink: I mean they wouldn't notice it then and I could go and attack the front row immediately?:biggrin2:(Not attack the people, but that place.)

Or not?:blink:

they check your bag in concert? wtf? :P

Hello everyone I've finally made it!

Still no computer to call my own yet but I was getting so desperate my friend has lent me hers for a few days to catch up with all the MFC Brum news, God I've missed ya all!

I have my ticket, hotel and train booked and queued outside Asda on Monday to get my DVD ready to be signed by an angel and am raring to go go go and getting slightly too overexcited about it if the truth be told! LOL

Hubby not coming with me anymore - beer festival stronger pull - eeehhhh what???

So once again I will be all on my lonesome looking for all my MFC maties to take pity on me in my hour(s) of lonely queueing - that's if you still remember me and want to talk to me:tears:

So what'd I miss?????? It's gonna take forever to catch up on everything going on here while I've been away anything vital I should know????

Please someone speak to me:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Love ya'all

Cathi:huglove:

Hello everyone I've finally made it!

Still no computer to call my own yet but I was getting so desperate my friend has lent me hers for a few days to catch up with all the MFC Brum news, God I've missed ya all!

I have my ticket, hotel and train booked and queued outside Asda on Monday to get my DVD ready to be signed by an angel and am raring to go go go and getting slightly too overexcited about it if the truth be told! LOL

Hubby not coming with me anymore - beer festival stronger pull - eeehhhh what???

So once again I will be all on my lonesome looking for all my MFC maties to take pity on me in my hour(s) of lonely queueing - that's if you still remember me and want to talk to me:tears:

So what'd I miss?????? It's gonna take forever to catch up on everything going on here while I've been away anything vital I should know????

Please someone speak to me:biggrin2:

Love ya'all

Cathi:huglove:

Hellloooo Cathi! :biggrin2:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday! That's the vital thing you should know!:naughty:

Hellloooo Nic nice to see ya again babe.

Who ya coming/staying with?

Are you going to talk more this time?

Do ya still love me?

How excited ARE youooooooooooooooo?:punk:

Helloo!

I'm coming with Tantastic and staying at a hostel until sunday, then I'll fly back home.:wink2:

Hmm...I sure will try, cause now I have seen you all before and it's not my first Mika gig anymore. Who knows though.:naughty:

No!! :thumbdown:

*kidding* :naughty: Sure! Me still loves ya! Although at first when I saw you I didn't know who you were! :roftl:

I AM AS EXCITED AS CAN BE!! I bought some stuff for the gig today! A tiny bag and an eyeliner...it's kinda glittery.:naughty:

I am only staying for the night (22nd)

I can let you have my mobile number if ya like.

I'm thinking small bag/no bag too - just so I don't get stopped and searched this time and have to watch everyone else sneaking past!

My concern it what to wear - don't want to get cold and wet outside for 7 hours (weather here getting very cold and wet) but don't want to have big bulky coat inside either - oh the decisions

And this time I am going to do like Jennie says and buy a drink - gonna be at the front of both queues - that'll teach em with their sneaky queue jumping plan!!!!

I am only staying for the night (22nd)

I can let you have my mobile number if ya like.

I'm thinking small bag/no bag too - just so I don't get stopped and searched this time and have to watch everyone else sneaking past!

My concern it what to wear - don't want to get cold and wet outside for 7 hours (weather here getting very cold and wet) but don't want to have big bulky coat inside either - oh the decisions

And this time I am going to do like Jennie says and buy a drink - gonna be at the front of both queues - that'll teach em with their sneaky queue jumping plan!!!!

I will take a small bag. But I don't want them to start searching it. I was thinking that since it's so tiny, maybe I'll put it under my coat so they don't even see it. That should work.:blink:

I had that "what to wear" problem also. Now I have decided that I'll look like an eskimo and I'll wear my heavy wintercoat, cause I don't have anything else normal to wear. :blink: I am determined to get to the front row, so I could hang it over the barrier or something like that.:bleh:

That's a good idea. To buy a drink. Perhaps I'll do that too. I should. Just in case.:blink:

Thanks, but I guess I won't need your mobile number, cause no one can call me in England anyway. My number doesn't work there. :naughty: Only I can call other people, but Sarah will be with me and tanta anyway.:wink2:

Will you be all dressed up?

Don't think I'm dressing up this time - although as the next few days pass that could change - originally thinking blue wig this time but still thinking!!!

Ok. Blue wig would be great though. I just love anything blue! :roftl:

I'll wear my red dress and black skinny jeans. :bleh:

Heya folks... I'm sooo excited for the gig.. not been in here for ages... but absolutely can't wait to meet some of you... !!! Where is everyone staying.. i need to book hotel.. hostel whatever??? is there anything planned.. to meet up etc?? :biggrin2:

me rak1 and tia are staying at the etap hotel in Birmingham for one night 22nd November.

The rooms are really reasonably priced ...i dont know where everyone else is staying :boxed:

Is there a website for that hotel??? i should check it out... :biggrin2:

me rak1 and tia are staying at the etap hotel in Birmingham for one night 22nd November.

The rooms are really reasonably priced ...i dont know where everyone else is staying :boxed:

i think MM nicole and tant are staying in a hostel somewhere together

I'm staying at my moms house....

I really hope she's not planning on driving straight back after!!! I HAVE to wait behind after this gig because there's no way i'll be able to in London...My last trains at about 11.15 and a taxi would cost at least £30 :blink:

i think MM nicole and tant are staying in a hostel somewhere together

It'd be good if we all stay near one another.. then we can hang out.. i'm going on my own there.. so would be nice to meet you all earlier.. still can't decide on what day to get into Birmingham... i'm coming from bristol anyway.. maybe on the 22nd itself.. or day before

I'm staying at my moms house....

I really hope she's not planning on driving straight back after!!! I HAVE to wait behind after this gig because there's no way i'll be able to in London...My last trains at about 11.15 and a taxi would cost at least £30 :blink:

Hope you can stay out longer.. would be nice to hang around.. and finally get to speak to you face to face :wink2: