-Jennie-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So 27 people are coming from the MFC. That's quite a lot. :biggrin2:

That's nearly as many as Glasgow!!!:shocked::biggrin2:

I found out yesterday that another of the mums from my childrens school is going on the Friday. I don't think that she's been on this forum........yet!

Alot of people it seems are coming to this date 22nd ive just checked the 23rd and there isnt so many at all :boxed:

Im really looking forward to the Birmingham Dates - but i would like to know if they are doing that queue jumping thing again :cool:

Alot of people it seems are coming to this date 22nd ive just checked the 23rd and there isnt so many at all :boxed:

Im really looking forward to the Birmingham Dates - but i would like to know if they are doing that queue jumping thing again :cool:

So would I!!!!

I think that it's a cr**py idea, but if other people are doing it, then I want to too!

I wonder if they'd tell us if we rang the venue?

How's the jaw now Bexxy? Are you feelling well yet?

Hi Tia:thumb_yello:

Did you get the photo of you at my party that I emailed?

I have got a bus-timetable now. I can get to Newport at 10.05 am on Thursday. Is that too early for you?

hey huns...

erm it would b, i have to sort the animals out first thing b4 i leave. mayb an hour later?

yes thank you 4 the pic:biggrin2:

Tia is stalking me.....should i be scared? :naughty::shocked:

im still doing it cos u keep running away from me:wink2:

i got a special delivery this morning but i was doing the school run..

im thinking it might b my birm ticket yeahhhhh!!!!

hahah i would never run away from you!!

oh and i got a special delivery the other day got all excited and drove especially to the depot sorting office to collect it and it was just a postal order from the one and only Rak1 for my Glasgow ticket :roftl: :roftl:

i was a little dissapointed :roftl:

tracked them again - still say they haven't been despatched yet:blink:

noooooo!!!!

ill track all mine again now and it may give me an idea which one came this morning. im waiting for 4 altogther...

i usually get an email thou to say that they have been posted but i haven, which is odd...

wot time do u plan to start Q-in Paula?

they had better arrive by next wednesday or else i WILL start panicing!!!

i need my 2 birm ticket my donny and sivan newcastle ticket to arrive by next wed...

i stand no chance, the newcastle ones arnt even in stock yet:shocked:

yes i know what you mean i really need my newcastle one aswell i promised it to Mariposa i guess they HAVE to arrive by next wednesday because we have to hand them over to people at Doncaster who will be going to newcastle because lets face it ...its a bit too late to be sending these things in the post now :boxed:

yes i know what you mean i really need my newcastle one aswell i promised it to Mariposa i guess they HAVE to arrive by next wednesday because we have to hand them over to people at Doncaster who will be going to newcastle because lets face it ...its a bit too late to be sending these things in the post now :boxed:

oh i didnt know u where doing the same:blink: isnt it a worry

i think id rather one of mine not come than to let down sivan...

if they arent here by wed there is no chance cos i wont b home til the sunday and newcastle is the monday.

bexx will we stay in the one thread cos we seem to b taking over 2 of them at the mo:naughty:

ok lets stay in this thread then because i feel unwanted in the london accomodation thread as im not going anymore :naughty:

its a massive worry about ticket arrivals isnt it but ontop of that i have lukes book which is empty at the moment and the memorial project aswell

and i cant bring lukes book to my bfs house he may get the wrong ideas i told him i was bringing over the mika dvd to watch and he said mika is banned in his house :roftl: :roftl:

ok lets stay in this thread then because i feel unwanted in the london accomodation thread as im not going anymore :naughty:

its a massive worry about ticket arrivals isnt it but ontop of that i have lukes book which is empty at the moment and the memorial project aswell

and i cant bring lukes book to my bfs house he may get the wrong ideas i told him i was bringing over the mika dvd to watch and he said mika is banned in his house :roftl: :roftl:

why is luke's book empty? Lol taking lukes book to your boyfriends and ask him to give u a hand with it:blink:

i will send you something to stick in the memorial project later, is is all done now?

If we get cold in the queue, the Christmas market is on in Victoria Sq.... which equalls lots of nice hot gluhwein :thumb_yello:

And other yummy things :D

Might be worth the non-Birmingham people checking out? http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/GenerateContent?CONTENT_ITEM_ID=68503&CONTENT_ITEM_TYPE=0&MENU_ID=126

oh thx jennie, ill check that out:thumb_yello:

It's about 20 mins away from the Academy...well worth checking out if you've never been before (or if you have...I've been every year for as long as they've held it)

They have yummy chocolate bananas and strawberries...and toffee apples. Yumm