Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not yet , they seem to like to send a week before .. dont you just love em :thumbdown:

FD im gonna have a nervious breakdown b4 next week!!!

iv got to recieve 2 birm a donny and a newcastle b4 next wed:boxed: none of which have been dispatched, iv been on the fone to see-tickets for an hour and all they keep saying is they will b dispatched:blink: yes yes i know that but will they b dispatched b4 or after the bloodly gig!!!!!!

FD im gonna have a nervious breakdown b4 next week!!!

iv got to recieve 2 birm a donny and a newcastle b4 next wed:boxed: none of which have been dispatched, iv been on the fone to see-tickets for an hour and all they keep saying is they will b dispatched:blink: yes yes i know that but will they b dispatched b4 or after the bloodly gig!!!!!!

Im with ya , last time they sent them 3 days before , they dont realise that people have to travel !!!! , I would use ticketmaster every time after this!

Chill huniiii they will turn up Im sure , so Glasgow tickets basically turned up 10 ish days before

Yeh Ive had their customer service too ....

Deep breathsssssssssssss

i cant believe this is next week, im starting to get really xcited:punk:

anyone got there tickets yet?

i might have got them yesterday

but no one was home, so i have to go to the post office after school-

they may be the tickets for 4/12 though =/

I'll post here when i find out :thumb_yello:

UPDATE: wasnt the tickets =[

I rang ticket master today about not receiving my tickets yet, they kept me on hold for about 10 mins, :sneaky2: I was not amused, they reckon they are not back from printing or some crap yet, (how come all the other venues seem to manage ok), anyway I got a bit snotty at being kept on hold for so long when she told me I may have to ring again on Wednesday if they have not arrived yet :sneaky2: pfft useless morons *mutter mutter mumble grumble*

I rang ticket master today about not receiving my tickets yet, they kept me on hold for about 10 mins, :sneaky2: I was not amused, they reckon they are not back from printing or some crap yet, (how come all the other venues seem to manage ok), anyway I got a bit snotty at being kept on hold for so long when she told me I may have to ring again on Wednesday if they have not arrived yet :sneaky2: pfft useless morons *mutter mutter mumble grumble*

Pfftttttttttttttttttttttt for sure ! :thumbdown:

I've not got my tickets yet either.

So I admit to a slight raise in anxiety levels.

The doorbell went this morning and I greeted the postie with a huge smile of welcome which disappeared when I was handed a big parcel!

But I take heart if you've not got them from ticketmaster and I've not got them from seetickets, they will all arrive.

Argh mine havent come either...

My TT, McFly and Kaisers ones have, and they are all AFTER the Mika gig! :blink:

At least nobody's have come yet, whatever company we ordered them off. If it was just one company I'd be more worried lol.

I'm sure all will turn out OK and we'll all get them before Saturday!

Its even worse as they are send recorded to lets say of they send them Wednesday and people are not at home . then you have to wait 48 hours to pick them up ... talk about last minute ....

Pffffffffffffffffffff to seetickets :sneaky2:

hi u :)

u guys think Tia will get my newcastle ticket in time to give it to u in doni?:boxed:

D-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He he he... So happy to see the fab people I already know, and meet the ones haven't met yet!

I'll be the only French representant and I promise I'll behave well :mf_rosetinted: .

D-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He he he... So happy to see the fab people I already know' date=' and meet the ones haven't met yet!

I'll be the only French representant and I promise I'll behave well :mf_rosetinted: .[/quote']

YEAH!!! can't wait to meet you again!!! :thumb_yello: only 5 days!! :mf_rosetinted:

YEAH!!! can't wait to meet you again!!! :thumb_yello: only 5 days!! :mf_rosetinted:

Get ready Giulietta with FD there are lots of drinkies already planned at the pub after the concert :naughty: .... I hope your plane is not too early next day...

Get ready Giulietta with FD there are lots of drinkies already planned at the pub after the concert :naughty: .... I hope your plane is not too early next day...

dehiiho...I know!!!

my flight is at 7 pm!!! (but I have to leave early because I have to get the train to london)

dehiiho...I know!!!

my flight is at 7 pm!!! (but I have to leave early because I have to get the train to london)

Well I have to catch the train to Manchester airport at 11:42am...

Is Mirtilla coming?

yes! of course!

but we catch 2 different planes because we come from different part of italy!

Great she's coming!!

I think I'll be the only one heading for Manchester, everyone who's flying goes through London...