Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh how come???

I was secretly looking forward to meeting you :naughty:

getting too messy cause I can't get one person to look after my daughter the entire time, so I feel I'm sending her around like she's not wanted - don't know if that makes sense, but I just can't do it :blush-anim-cl:

getting too messy cause I can't get one person to look after my daughter the entire time, so I feel I'm sending her around like she's not wanted - don't know if that makes sense, but I just can't do it :blush-anim-cl:

Kata..:fish: december 3, december 3...:fish:

(sorry, sorry!i couldn´t help it! :lol3:)

Kata..:fish: december 3, december 3...:fish:

(sorry, sorry!i couldn´t help it! :lol3:)

Hey hey I'll be there for the London ones :thumb_yello: Gotta check planes and talk to Bab and all, but I'll do as many as possible after monday(as my brother can look after the little one then :mf_rosetinted: )

Hey hey I'll be there for the London ones :thumb_yello: Gotta check planes and talk to Bab and all, but I'll do as many as possible after monday(as my brother can look after the little one then :mf_rosetinted: )

december 3 & 4 for me..i can´t wait to..fish slap you? :lol3:

Hey there Freddie.

Never got a chance to tell you but loved your costume for Glasgow!

I'm sticking with the same costume for Donny (want Mika to recognise me! :P) but am adding tinsel!

I got to dance on stage to Lollipop at Manchester!!!!

Sorry still so hyped about that!

If we don't get tickets we'll just have to kidnap Mika nd have him do a private accoustic gig at the hotel for us! :P

That works for me!

Yay!!!! Not long til Donny peeps!!!!! :naughty::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I hope that they sort out this ticket mess. I suggest that everybody who ordered and did not get their tickets on time come with their printed order as proof. It might ease John's job if he can do something for you guys at the venue.

Other suggestion: ask the people who go to Birmingham let Mika management know about the situation. After all, people ordered through Seetickets because it was linked to Mikasounds. The sooner the management know about about the problem, the more time they have to try to sort out this mess. I'll post in the Birmingham threads to ask someone to let management know about it.

Good call Em, there's a hell of alot of unhappy, stressed out people because of their pi$$ing about.

We had a "Way Ahead" box office in Lincoln once, (see tickets are their successors) they were rubbish then! I see NOTHING has changed. Had I known it was way ahead I would have gone somewhere else to buy mine.

(thanks for the birthday greetings too xx)

Aw FD, that is terrible. I desperately feel for you. Who will back me up for BBC's Watchdog if we don't get 'em????

<tries to be calm>

He can't play to an empty house can he?

He'd think we'd all gone off him :)

I started a thread to make sure Birmingham and Doncaster people are aware of the plan!!!!

I have my ticket thanks to Caz but I really feel for you guys. Some people like Niki27 and Mirtilla are flying all the way from Belgium and Italy, as I'm flying from France. Let's hope John can do something.

<tries to be calm>

He can't play to an empty house can he?

He'd think we'd all gone off him :)

Maybe he'll take pity on us all turned up outside the Dome and give us an impromptu performance personally hey Ruth.................

I am going to Doncaster on Saturday

with those tickets or without

i'll print out all the information if i have to

i payed for them tickets and if i dont get to see Mika, im not gonna be a very happy bunny :mf_rosetinted:

Aw FD, that is terrible. I desperately feel for you. Who will back me up for BBC's Watchdog if we don't get 'em????

ME!

i ordered mine 31st May at 15:05, and i dont have them yet.

its just NOT FAIR!

:sneaky2: