Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Yes, it was! It was the first time that I found out about balloons and lollipops and stuff (and didn't your lettering used to be pink in those days?:blink: )

Your report was bursting with excitement and it was totally infectious!:biggrin2:

Glasgow is going to be brilliant!!!

Yes I did LOL! I write i big girl blue now:roftl: I can't wait to write the report for this LOL

Glasgow is going to be AMAZING:biggrin2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

urmmm get drunk LOL

You guys will have a head start though cos I won't get there till after 9pm ish

IloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendi

IloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIlveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendiIloveWendi:roftl:

It is going to be aMAAAAAAAAAAZing! :woot_jump:

Jemma! I'm going to get to meet you after all!

(And I think we ALL love Wendi! :wink2: )

And I won't need to get drunk -- I'm going to be jet-lagged out of my

mind! But that's OK, there's plenty of time to sleep when I get back home!

:biggrin2:

dcdeb

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it!!!!!

since its only 3 weeks away until our friday meet-up , has there been any plans for the entertainment side yet , as u all know im not staying at the hotel & not planning to drink on the friday but i know of this great chinese resturant in the city centre that does a buffet on friday nights (well hopefully they still do ) heres their website http://www.yumla.co.uk/ if everyone was to agree on this i could phone-up , see if they still did their buffet , check their prices & book us all in , so let me know . for afterward theres plenty of pubs with nightly entertainment like the horseshoe bar that might still do karaoke if your into that

since its only 3 weeks away until our friday meet-up , has there been any plans for the entertainment side yet , as u all know im not staying at the hotel & not planning to drink on the friday but i know of this great chinese resturant in the city centre that does a buffet on friday nights (well hopefully they still do ) heres their website http://www.yumla.co.uk/ if everyone was to agree on this i could phone-up , see if they still did their buffet , check their prices & book us all in , so let me know . for afterward theres plenty of pubs with nightly entertainment like the horseshoe bar that might still do karaoke if your into that

I love karaoke!! lol!!! I can't get there on the Friday though anymore because i have an urgent appointment on the Friday late afternoon in Bristol. Such a shame!! I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully though everyone is up for going out after the gig on the Saturday. :thumb_yello:

I love karaoke!! lol!!! I can't get there on the Friday though anymore because i have an urgent appointment on the Friday late afternoon in Bristol. Such a shame!! I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully though everyone is up for going out after the gig on the Saturday. :thumb_yello:

I ammmm !! :biggrin2::bleh:

I love chinese...and am happy to go with whatever people want to do

ok so youve all seen what ive suggested for the friday night but any other suggestions would be good . just remember though unless everyone that will be in glasgow on the friday night wants to eat at mcdonalds we need to sort something out soon ! i phoned yumla they said they will do a buffet for us at £12 per head + they can sit us altogether ! i dont know how many will be there on the friday night i see 27 people but im sure theres more ! i dont have enough space for u all to pm me so heres my email addy if we all decide on chinese

daryl_sheena@yahoo.co.uk

Thats three of us then! Baggies me sitting next to Sarahlou..if she will have me!

I'm happy to go with Chinese. It's more important we can all sit together (although....27 of us did you say??!!!). No baggsy-ing missus!! I might be left out in a horrible memories of school gym type way. We can all change around all we want.

AAwwww....of course!! It would be an honour:blush-anim-cl:

Whoops...we are not allowed....I am in trouble! We will have to play that game where we all change seats after each course!