Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumb_yello: {set the uk clock}

So...I cannot change my flight simply because there aren't planes enough for the huge mass of Italians ready to invade Scotland:naughty:

ok, the reason is that I'm a poor university student:mf_rosetinted: If I could, friday It would be my day...

ok you have a couple of options then , charlie has a spare bed in her hotel room , ive already told lululitalienne i can put her & her friend up i can also put u up & your friend up too but the time is a problem , i will be leaving my house around 2.30 pm on the saturday so i wont be in my house when u arrive in glasgow but if someone could put your bags in there hotel room until u go home to mine then your sorted & i hope your not alergic to cats as i have 2 !

ok you have a couple of options then , charlie has a spare bed in her hotel room , ive already told lululitalienne i can put her & her friend up i can also put u up & your friend up too but the time is a problem , i will be leaving my house around 2.30 pm on the saturday so i wont be in my house when u arrive in glasgow but if someone could put your bags in there hotel room until u go home to mine then your sorted & i hope your not alergic to cats as i have 2 !

ok thanks!:thumb_yello: ..kittens:wub2: I've a little tigger:biggrin2:

please...as we are discussing this....

allegra needs a bed too!

she arrives on saturday after lunch!

if greta goes to scg...can she share charlie's room?

mind you...i'm talking without her knowing...so she might have something to say...but just to help her....

please...as we are discussing this....

allegra needs a bed too!

she arrives on saturday after lunch!

if greta goes to scg...can she share charlie's room?

mind you...i'm talking without her knowing...so she might have something to say...but just to help her....

well i have none of my kids staying at mine at the weekend so the beds i have spare are 1 double bed & bunkbeds & if anyones brave enough i sleep in a double bed & no i aint a lesbo :roftl:

Now, why do I have to be allergic to cats? I ain't no lesbo either...I would sleep with you. :wub2: (No cheating on Mika..couldn't do it.)

well i have none of my kids staying at mine at the weekend so the beds i have spare are 1 double bed & bunkbeds & if anyones brave enough i sleep in a double bed & no i aint a lesbo :roftl:

i'll tell allegra..i know she's a bit of a private, so she has to decide what to do!

thanks you all btw! you are great! :biggrin2:

..............and now...time for bed! good night!

night sweetie !

hey charlie ! i could give the girls my keys & come & stay wth you :wub2:

I just realized that I won't be seeing my little shih-tzu's for four weeks after I drop them off at my Mom's on Sunday. So sad....I'll miss those little guys.

your a terrible mummy , u need your arse skelped for that & i know the man to do it :naughty:

Hi lululitalienne!

glad to meet you again in glasgow! (how is coco?)

i

GRETA!!!!

so you will be there too!!!

i'm so happy we'll be all togheter again!!!

* back to bologna memories!!:wub2: *

Hi!!! I'm so happy to see you again!:blush-anim-cl:

Robertina, for the french invasion, we will be 3:naughty: :Me ,ighins and (hopefuly) the Famous Coco!:punk:

Yes coco is fine! Mika made a little draw on his back and now he is so proud:mf_rosetinted: !

Thanks for all Sheena!!

Hi!!! I'm so happy to see you again!:

Robertina, for the french invasion, we will be 3:Me ,ighins and (hopefuly) the Famous Coco!:punk:

Yes coco is fine! Mika made a little draw on his back and now he is so proud

Thanks for all Sheena!!

ciao...you are online! so i can welcome you better than yesterday....did i look a bit rude??? :shocked:

i'm so happy coco is coming too...ii was love at first sight with him! :wub2:

...........he will be in good company...i'm making an oldling 'coco' myself.....:blush-anim-cl:

they can be good friends! :biggrin2:

is there a thread about coco already? :naughty:

you should start one! :biggrin2:

I'm at the Jury's Inn....1/2mile from Carling Academy. Now, it's only 2 twin beds. So, only 2 people total can sleep there. But, everybody can put there stuff there...I don't care. LOL!!

I have a feeling while we are queueing, we may be using my room. LOL

Dear charlottechristy, i sent you a PM :wink2:

:shocked: GRETA!!! You're going to glasgow??!!! :shocked:

OMG OMG OMG OMG! *jumps up and down with you*

:huglove:yes! {do the craziest scottish dance}:woot_jump:

If I find a wifi connection I'll send you message when I'll be in Scotland:biggrin2: Or..gimmie your number!

Where I can leave my luggage?.. who's gonna share a room with me?

I've not particularly bad habits, I don't smells particularly bad..well, as far as I'm concerned:naughty:

you can come to mine ive already said this but u might have to leave your luggage at someone hotel until after the gig