Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

ok:blush-anim-cl: thank you very much!:wub2:

i said to robertina that i have room for u & DANI ok well u might need to share a bed but on the bright side u will have lululitalienne & her friend here at mine too !

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

before you jump....

have you the return ticket?

who said that I wanna come back to Italy?:glasses3:

relax, by this evening my return flight will be booked {maybe..it's all so uncertain in this world if you're not a billionaire}

The postie tried to deliver mine earlier, but I was out (forgot they were on their way!). So I have to go out this afternoon to sorting office to pick them up. Seetickets? Never again!!!!

Thats great news - the worry was helpful in losing weight!!!! :boxed::naughty:

I have a small bum bag that fastens round my waist - will that be ok, do you think? :blink:

this is another thing i need to phone about tonight , i really need to take a bag as i bought a new jacket & its tight fitting so theres no room for a camera , fags & a lighter !

this is another thing i need to phone about tonight , i really need to take a bag as i bought a new jacket & its tight fitting so theres no room for a camera , fags & a lighter !

Can you ask them about my bum-bag. As I am sitting in the wheelchair,

I cant really carry things in my coat pocket, because I cant get in to them!!

Hi Sheena...:huglove: How are you doing? I'm so sorry that you'll be meeting me in a few days. :naughty:

My coat is huge...it's artic! Will I need an artic coat? From the sounds of it, I will. LMAO!!

hi wendi ! hi charlie ! im just off the phone to the carling & they said a small bags & a small cameras are fine with them so im guessing the bumbag or as charlie calls it a fanny-pack is fine too :thumb_yello: fanny i just love that word :naughty:

hi wendi ! hi charlie ! im just off the phone to the carling & they said a small bags & a small cameras are fine with them so im guessing the bumbag or as charlie calls it a fanny-pack is fine too :thumb_yello: fanny i just love that word :naughty:

Thanks Sheena (I will stick to bum-bag!!!!! :blink: ) :roftl: :roftl: