Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI All! I'm so excited...I can't beleive in one week....we will be all together and iside the venue! OMG!!! Still doesn't seem real. I still have so much to do and then, I'm off to the Butterfly Lounge tonight. See y'all soon.:biggrin2:

Have a great time - and save some energy for next week :wink2::naughty:

HI All! I'm so excited...I can't beleive in one week....we will be all together and iside the venue! OMG!!! Still doesn't seem real. I still have so much to do and then, I'm off to the Butterfly Lounge tonight. See y'all soon.:biggrin2:

dont u mean this time next week we`ll all be outside freezing our asses off :thumbdown:

I have no energy now. :blink: But, next week...I'm sure I'll have plenty!:biggrin2:

Have a great time - and save some energy for next week :wink2:

Could be a positive since my ass is so big is has its own zip code.

dont u mean this time next week we`ll all be outside freezing our asses off :thumbdown:

Guess my room wasn't good enough................:sneaky2::biggrin2:

This time next week well be in my room rocking , Im now waiting all night in the cold to meet him :blink:

Hey y'all! Well, it's about 2am in Los Angeles and I just got back from the Butterfly Lounge. Now, I'm even more amped about next weekend. I just can't wait!. :biggrin2:

Awww!!! Lucky you!!! Did you go for the Halloween thing they had? I wanted to go and do karaoke there last month. Couldn't though as had my little one. - Dunno if i'd get in anyway! lol!!!

Can't wait to meet you in Glasgow!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: x

Yeah, and don't you know, "Big Girl" was playing the minute I walked in. It was so funny..the owner said, "Girl, you have timing." I think it's just when Mika is playing, I know where to be. :naughty:

I love doing Karaoke there...been a few times. I didn't get to do the Haolloween thing because I was still sick. :thumbdown:

Can't wait to meet you too. :biggrin2:

Awww!!! Lucky you!!! Did you go for the Halloween thing they had? I wanted to go and do karaoke there last month. Couldn't though as had my little one. - Dunno if i'd get in anyway! lol!!!

Can't wait to meet you in Glasgow!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: x

me too! me too!:punk:

tell me about that fiasco!:bleh:

US and UK airlines have have different carry on luggage dimensions and restrictions!!:hypo:

mmh..in germany I had to stuff almost all my beauty case in plastic bags..someone has a link with news about what is allowed on board in scotland?

mmh..in germany I had to stuff almost all my beauty case in plastic bags..someone has a link with news about what is allowed on board in scotland?

well dont bother with toiletries ive got plenty !