All things Psychic and Paranormal...

Uh huh. they recently built a new motorway development past the back of my house, and when they dug it up they found so many skeletons our school history department got to go on a 'field trip' [a 2 min walk down the road] to have a look at the Skellies.

Anyways, they got some boffins to take a look at em, and they date back to roman times. They found evidence of a roman Villa near the chalk quarry a couple of yards away from the new road too, so thats stopped 'em diggin up any more chalk i guess.

But, i find, most of the spirits that visit, are in visitation. theyre not grounded here.

whoa :shocked:

i've always thought history and archaeology & stuff like that was interesting.

and paranormal stuff of course.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah that is some creepy stuff.

At my nan's funeral, my dad swears he saw the drape over the alter moving, and it looked like it was being tugged.

Tugged once...

Tugged twice...

Tugged three times and a little bit fell

coincidence?

i have something random to add...

i heard that ghosts feed off you energy, which makes you sick and tiered and stuff...

well i went to a funeral (it was a nice day), and i got home and i was sick for a couple days. maybe it was a coincidence or something, but who knows. ^.^

Yes yes, its true.

But people forget what they learnt in science class though. What are other types of energy?? heat, electricity. This is why when there is a prescence, people report of feeling cold, or a dip in the lights or the TV turning off etc.

Thats also why in saences, people tend to join hands/arms so the energy is spread around the group to create one big energy field.

I really want a most haunted EMF meter. They look so cool!

And guys, aren't we forgetting what time of year is coming up??

June 21st.... summer solstice.... the most active time of year for all supernatural energy.........(not just ageing hippes on a pilgrimage to stonehenge!)

At my nan's funeral, my dad swears he saw the drape over the alter moving, and it looked like it was being tugged.

Tugged once...

Tugged twice...

coincidence?

That makes me shiver o.O Why am I still reading this thread? I'm going to bed now, and read more tomorrow when it isn't dark anymore ^^

Tugged once...

Tugged twice...

coincidence?

Uhuh, that is schpooky! I missed my aunties funeral as i was deemed 'too young' by the elders, so i never got a chance to properly say goodbye.

But, i know she is with me, everytime i sing her favourite song on stage (which was Hero by Enrique Iglesias) So its comforting for me.

Uhuh, that is schpooky! I missed my aunties funeral as i was deemed 'too young' by the elders, so i never got a chance to properly say goodbye.

But, i know she is with me, everytime i sing her favourite song on stage (which was Hero by Enrique Iglesias) So its comforting for me.

my sister never saw my aunt in hospital because of whatever reasons, so when she passed she was incredibly upset that she never saw her, you know? but when my sister went to the psychic she came through and she said that my sister said goodbye in her own way, and that was good enough for her.

June 21st. LOL. My cousin is gonna appreciate that - that's her birthday

my sister never saw my aunt in hospital because of whatever reasons, so when she passed she was incredibly upset that she never saw her, you know? but when my sister went to the psychic she came through and she said that my sister said goodbye in her own way, and that was good enough for her.

June 21st. LOL. My cousin is gonna appreciate that - that's her birthday

I saw my aunt in hospital, but for me, it didnt help the matter. Hospitals are such distressing places, and because the cancer she got was so agressive, i just knew she wouldnt ever come out of there.

[i added you on myspace btw, you said you dont like random adders, well, im the weirdo dressed up as an air hostess with pics of Lewis Hamilton all over my page.... so technically....im random....]

And June 21st, i love it. Its such a spiritual time of the year.

I saw my aunt in hospital, but for me, it didnt help the matter. Hospitals are such distressing places, and because the cancer she got was so agressive, i just knew she wouldnt ever come out of there.

[i added you on myspace btw, you said you dont like random adders, well, im the weirdo dressed up as an air hostess with pics of Lewis Hamilton all over my page.... so technically....im random....]

And June 21st, i love it. Its such a spiritual time of the year.

lol thats okay no problem! as for randoms, i meant like...people who don't know me, and men who just want me for webcam chat *shudder*

ive never heard about this whole 21st june marlarkey. tis all new to me! educate me :D

hospitals are the most horrible places ever. I hate them.

haha.

June 21st is a time of the year known as summer solstice, lit: the longest day of the year, before the nights start getting darker by 1 minute each night (winter solstice is Dec 21st which is the shortest day)

But June 21st is celebrated by religions ('scuse me if im wrong) It might either be Pagan or Wiccan im not sure, because of some legend long ago. Thats when you see them all camping out at stonehenge and stuff

Anyway, its considered to be a real spiritual time of year.

Most haunted usually do a live show on June 21st to mark the date, but Derek Accorah makes me laugh so much that i cant take it seriously! (And especially when Yvette Fielding has a panic attack because Bob the camera man breathed behind her...)

haha.

June 21st is a time of the year known as summer solstice, lit: the longest day of the year, before the nights start getting darker by 1 minute each night (winter solstice is Dec 21st which is the shortest day)

But June 21st is celebrated by religions ('scuse me if im wrong) It might either be Pagan or Wiccan im not sure, because of some legend long ago. Thats when you see them all camping out at stonehenge and stuff

Anyway, its considered to be a real spiritual time of year.

Most haunted usually do a live show on June 21st to mark the date, but Derek Accorah makes me laugh so much that i cant take it seriously! (And especially when Yvette Fielding has a panic attack because Bob the camera man breathed behind her...)

LOL i totally agree about the Most Haunted shizz. I don't think Derek does it anymore ... I think that other one does it now.

Yeahh, whats his name. Richard or sumat. No, hes the historian. David...??? Summat like that anyways.

I dont reckon he's that good. Its not entertaining without derek being posessed by a spirit by the name of Brain and Yvette trying to calm him down 'Derek! Its me! Yvvy!'

did you see the one in that old dungeon where the ghost threatened to rape the women so they had to get everyone out and cut it short? That one freaked me out.

Yeahh, whats his name. Richard or sumat. No, hes the historian. David...??? Summat like that anyways.

I dont reckon he's that good. Its not entertaining without derek being posessed by a spirit by the name of Brain and Yvette trying to calm him down 'Derek! Its me! Yvvy!'

did you see the one in that old dungeon where the ghost threatened to rape the women so they had to get everyone out and cut it short? That one freaked me out.

it sounds familiar. I think at some parts in Most Haunted it's real, but completely unscripted and unexpected...as you would find in an unscripted piece. LOL. Duh. But I remember once Derek was getting possessed...and he started making all these like...noises...you know when you can't breathe and you start hyperventiliating? it was like that...as if he was choking...and my dad pointed at the TV in mild surprise and said "that's real. He encountered something a bit too strong for him."

that kinda creeped me.

did anyone see the highwayman one? with Derek shouting 'Mary loves Dick!' ?that one cracked me up :naughty:

Sarah do you know if Im gonna be safe on the 17th July on the train? Cause. Im pretty scared of trains and that. Getting any visions? or anything?

Merf. Worth a try XD

i'm sure you will be fine :thumb_yello:

lol ive had premonitions...i have ESP...I too have a bit of psychic ability in me as well you know lol :D

Okies. So.. why am I scared about the train? hah work that one out XD

Messin'

Okies. So.. why am I scared about the train? hah work that one out XD

Messin'

lol there could plenty of reasons why you're scared of the trains...you know someone who's been in an accident...you've never been on one before lol...list could go on haha :D

lol there could plenty of reasons why you're scared of the trains...you know someone who's been in an accident...you've never been on one before lol...list could go on haha :D

Wah.. no its not that. But Im scared xP

Wah.. no its not that. But Im scared xP

lol don't be. you'll be mucho fine :thumb_yello:

so...where did the conversation go? It's like a ghost town in here, MWAHAHAHAHA

Bad, I know. But had to be done :D

lol don't be. you'll be mucho fine :thumb_yello:

so...where did the conversation go? It's like a ghost town in here, MWAHAHAHAHA

Bad, I know. But had to be done :D

LOL !!! :roftl: :roftl: hmm well i dont have much to share anymore... let me think.