My Mika watch!!!

nikoulini

FINALLY!! I found an online store that ships Swatch watches to Australia!

I have ordered my Mika watch... and hopefully it will be on it's way soon!

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Haha, congratulations!!!!!!1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

AHHH guys i know this is a dead thread!! but!!! i went to florida and in tampa there is this super big mall that has like a bunch of really nice stores! and my dad was like ELIZABETH A SWATCH STORE!! cus he knew that ive wanted mikas watch for sooo long!! and i asked for it! and they had it!the lady was like "o i think i have one more..we are stop getting these because they are from our spring line"..so u guys that want it should hurry!! my dad bought it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: im soooo happy! i love it sooo much!! omg! i cant stop looking at it! cus its my mika's watch!! ahhh!! so cool!

the funny thing about this watch tho..is that it is super cool looking and stuff but its second hand is sooooooooo loud!!! it makes awkward moments so much more funny cus you can hear the seconds go by!!!!!!!:roftl::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

AHHH guys i know this is a dead thread!! but!!! i went to florida and in tampa there is this super big mall that has like a bunch of really nice stores! and my dad was like ELIZABETH A SWATCH STORE!! cus he knew that ive wanted mikas watch for sooo long!! and i asked for it! and they had it!the lady was like "o i think i have one more..we are stop getting these because they are from our spring line"..so u guys that want it should hurry!! my dad bought it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: im soooo happy! i love it sooo much!! omg! i cant stop looking at it! cus its my mika's watch!! ahhh!! so cool!

the funny thing about this watch tho..is that it is super cool looking and stuff but its second hand is sooooooooo loud!!! it makes awkward moments so much more funny cus you can hear the seconds go by!!!!!!!:roftl:

I KNOW!! I KNOW!!! I HEAR THE SECONDS OF MY LIFE TICKING BY.........

BUT ANYWAYS.....

CONGRATULATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:yay::partytime2::woot_jump:

I KNOW HOW EXCITED YOU ARE TO GET THIS WATCH 'CAUSE I WAS THE SAME WAY! WELCOME TO THE MIKA WATCH CLUB!!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT:thumb_yello: !!!!!

I gave up watches long time ago,because of my swimtrainig. One time I forgot to take it off and then...I learned that water isn`t very friendly with `em :lol3:

But I had smth similar to this one,once

I broke all my watches but i still wore them so people would ask me what time it was, and i could shrug.

I know I hadn't seen it yet - but I thought it was so cool that you had a clock - so original and different considering everyone else had been raving about the watch all the time. :biggrin2:

ooooooh ok but now u saw it to so its ok ;)

the funny thing about this watch tho..is that it is super cool looking and stuff but its second hand is sooooooooo loud!!! it makes awkward moments so much more funny cus you can hear the seconds go by!!!!!!!:roftl::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

That is so funny! I was just going to write that exact thing! It is so loud!

I actually wear 2 swatches... and I sound like a ticking time bomb! :roftl:

That is so funny! I was just going to write that exact thing! It is so loud!

I actually wear 2 swatches... and I sound like a ticking time bomb! :roftl:

YES! I have the same problem with mine (I BOUGHT THE MIKA WATCH<3)

I have to leave it in the bathroom when I try to sleep!:naughty:

I also bought my watch online from the Swatch Shop. I got the address from this very thread. I just saw the picture of it on Mika and knew I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!! That's just the way I am when I shop. I either want something or I don't. Period. :wink2:

BTW - I think I already mentioned it, but I'll mention it again - it is the LOUDEST ticking in the world!!!! Now I'm even MORE conscious of it than ever! :shocked: Doesn't bother me at all, tho'... I love it soooo much!!! :thumb_yello:

So, everybody........ enjoy your watches in good health! And .. of course....

THINK OF MIKA WHILE YOU WEAR THEM!!!!! (DUH!) :biggrin2: