If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok

here goes PART 10

he rolls off me and does up my buckle again, runs his hands under my body and caries my back to camp,

“how did you know...” i say

“i just could feel it” he interupts me

“you say this as if you know, how do you feel i am not comfortable when i try to hide it so well?”

he winks at me and shows me how,

“if your relaxed, it means you are comfortable, you most certanly were not relaxed, i knew it ither had to be me or the fact we were lying on sticks and grass in the middle of a forest!” he replyed

how did he know so much about me, that i didnt even know,

“if its any constellation, i've never been able to tell before and thats been bad” he says siting me down on the bed i had watched him make

he sat down beside me and waited, an strange silence fell between us, i felt uncomfortable with this silence, with not knowing anyting of what was happening in mikas head, i lean in and kiss him, at the beginning he is shocked, a girl had kissed him not the other way arround but he slowly melted into my kiss and rolls ontop of me.

Undoes my belt buckle, hand runs up my leg, off with my skirt, his fingers working magic i could never have imagined, it was perfect, like another piece of the puzzle just fit into place, this was heaven

our bodys move as one, this was it, slowly we both become breathless and drenched in sweat, our bodies stick together with the feeling between us! Mika squesed me tight when his time came, then he gave me a small kiss on the lips and rolled off me, still facing me when lying beside me,

we were closer than we had ever been before, at that moment i was his and he was mine!

He smiled at me, as if to say, we did good

“WOW” i say breathlessly

“what do you mean wow” he says

i just smile

“you see” he says breathlessly, “you build someone down to the point of naivety and then you can communicate your feelings towards them more”

I said nothing to this as i snuggled into his chest, with his arm cradeling me, i smile, and fall asleep, for this is heaven!...............................................................

satisfied?

Okay, this is part, uh, I forgot but you know where we are. Shorter than the others because it was meant to go with the other bit, but it was too long. Hope you like :biggrin2:

By morning, the storm was over, and it was blue skied and hot again. Mika was back to his usual self too.

“I’m sorry about last night.” Mika said to me the next morning when he woke up.

“S’okay.” I yawned, rubbing my neck. “Anyway, I have to keep my promise. Come on.” I crawled out of the shelter and stood up.

“What promise?” Mika asked making it obvious he was racking his brains.

“Last night, after you cried, I promised I’d get us off this stupid island.” I said, bending down to look at Mika, who was still in the shelter.

“I did not cry.” Mika said defensively. I laughed.

“Of course you didn’t, Meeks.” I said sarcastically, standing up. I don’t know why I called him Meeks; I just did.

“No, I didn’t! Honest.” Mika said, crawling out. He stood up, towering above me, as usual. We both caught each others eyes. They’d got their sparkle back after last night. They looked all… well, happy again.

“Okay… I believe you.” I smiled. He grinned back at me, while stretching out.

“Last night was so uncomfortable. Remind me never to sleep on you again.” Mika said, looking at the sky.

“You were uncomfortable?” I asked, “What about me? You slept on me. I feel like you twisted my neck all the way round.”

“Sorry.” He smiled.

“At least you didn’t dribble on me again.” I teased.

“Now, I know I don’t dribble!” Mika said, falling for it. I didn’t reply, and I could tell he was getting wound up by it.

“I don’t!” He got all defensive by now.

“Come on. We have to explore the insides of the island now.” I smiled. I looked at him and I could tell he was still worried.

“Don’t worry about it. We have more important things to worry about now.” I told him.

“I know but do I really dribble while I’m asleep?” He asked, staring at me.

“You did the first night we were here but that’s it.” I sighed. “Come on!” He blushed and then followed me through the trees.

Most of the way through was the same, knee high grass, loads of vines and strange looking plants. There were a number of bugs too.

“Ow!” I said, killing the mosquito that just bit my neck.

“Are you okay?” Mika said, lifting up my hair to have a look.

“I’ll live.” I replied, as he got rid of the mosquito.

“Well, it swollen.” Mika told me, as he released my hair.

“Wonderful.” I mumbled. As we walked past the next tree, we heard a noise.

“Can you hear that?” I whispered.

“Yeah. It’s like people playing bongos.” He replied quietly. The continuous noise carried on, so we quietly followed it.

We eventually saw a number of people. It was a tribe of natives. They were doing some kind of ritual. All the men were bowing down to one man. Two women stood by him and two men played what sounded like bongos. But it was obvious they’d made it out of sticks and some kind of skin.

All the men wore a long skirt type thing. It was made from large leaves and held up by a vine, tied around the waist or hips. The women had these too, but they had one tied to their chest too. The kids also had one, but smaller.

The guy sitting in the middle must have been the chief. He had colours all over his face, and a head dress. The head dress was very big and colourful.

“Get down!” Mika hissed, pulling at my top. I ducked behind the bush he was hiding behind.

We listen to them for a while and then the music stopped. The Chief began speaking whatever language it was he spoke.

“He just said ‘Now my people. You sense them too, yes?’” Mika whispered.

“I wonder what that means.” I whispered back, as I heard a lot of the people say stuff.

“They are all agreeing with him.” Mika told me. One stood up and said something to the chief. The look on Mika’s face afterwards was priceless.

“What?” I asked worriedly. He swore.

“They know we are here on the island and they’re not happy about it.” He told me. “And apparently we aren’t the only ones that are not welcome. There’s another guy on the island.”

“Oh.” We listened for a while and then I heard a buzzing noise.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Probably a mosquito or something.” He said, not really taking much notice. Then I saw it.

“It’s a wasp.” I said in fear. My heart was beating really fast.

“So? Leave it alone.” Mika said impatiently. I sat there practically shaking. Then it landed on my shoulder.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed, standing up. Mika looked at me in pure shock. So did the tribe. The wasp flew off. I stood in silence everyone was staring at me. The chief shouted something and Mika shouted at me.

“Run!” We both did a runner, while the tribe came after us. Being no where near as fit as Mika I was a lot slower than him. He came back and said,

“We’ll have to split up. I’ll distract them so you can get away.” He went in a different direction and start shouting nasty things at this tribe. They were all distracted so I ran for it, but I felt bad for him. He’d get, I don’t know, turned into bongos if he got caught.

So after jogging around for about 10 minutes, I leant on a tree and caught my breath.

I walked around for a while, and saw most of the island. It was mainly the same, except one place, which was absolutely gorgeous.

It was full of fruit trees and had a clean pool of water. It wasn’t like the rest of the over-grown island. It was beautiful. I grabbed a piece of fruit and bit into it. It was wonderful! At least if we didn’t get off the island, we’d live on more than boiled sea-water and fish.

So, I went in search of Mika, to show him the little area.

I got so far and I felt like I was being watched. After 5 minutes I got a bit freaked out.

“Who’s there?” I said quietly. I didn’t hear anything back, so carried on walking.

As I walked I heard footsteps.

“This isn’t funny. Who is that?” I said in a wobbly but confident voice. After no answer, I decided the best thing to do would be run. So I did. The second I started running, all these natives ran after me. I screamed and ran faster.

After thinking I couldn’t run anymore, two arms reached out from a tree. Turning behind me, I saw the natives were very close, so I grabbed both hands and they pulled me up.

If stuck adesert island with mika i would probably:

-hide from him for a day

-talk to hima awkwardly for a day

-Talk to him nonstop for 2 days

-realise haven't eaten or drank anything for days, but be incapapable of walking more than i few feet

-collapse under a coconut tree a coconut would fall on my head i would die

-Mika would seize this opportunity and eat me

WHAT MOVIE??????? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

I SHALL EXPLAIN!!! RELAX!!!

Okay...been following this story for quite a while...Robert Dinero's production company in N.Y.C is in talks with Brian May over a movie about Queen's early years...

Dinero invested in May's production of "We Will Rock You" or whatever the hell it's called, in London

Johnny said he was asked if he would b interested...he said he would, and was also in talks about playing Syd Barret of Pink FLoyd in anouther movie Dinero is producing

Mary Austin, Freddie's longtime friend, said she was excited over Johnny playing him

But I don't know...it may turn into this whole thing...know what I mean...It's not gonna b about the music...know what a mean????