If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

Mikasgf and Dangerous Kat: great stories. I would elaborate but i'm afraid i'll mix them up... so many stories...

Waiting for your next one Rosinakiwi... :biggrin2: loved part 6

Part 6? oh yea someone else wrote part 6 right! now i have to follow on from there!

believe me its coming!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The chefs are the first to fall asleep, I yawn, “you look tired” mika says in the most caring way.

He gives me a soft peck on the cheek. Mika smiles sweetly

he starts to sing relax take it easy to me, and slowly I drift off to sleep

I awake to the most amazing smell, still with weary eyes I look to my right, Mika is still asleep on my shoulder and my arm has gone to sleep! It was my turn to watch him sleep and after helping me so much on the island and getting off it, he really deserved that. I cant help but let off little giggles as I watch his face twitch and listen to the noises he makes as he sleeps!

A while later after watching him sleep, he takes one big breath in and slowly awakes,

“Hheeyy” I giggle

“hey” he says

“do you know you talk in your sleep?” I ask “don’t worry I couldn’t understand a word of it”

Mika looks embarrassed

“don’t worry its cute” I say

“mmmmm what is that Devine smell” he asks

“lets go find out” I say

“whatever it is it cant be as bad as what we had on the island” he says

I punch him in the arm, almost too hard!

We get to the mess hall on the deck, its waffles and bacon, and French fries and mayonnaise, my favorate! And to my surprise mika loves them too! We finish bowls full of possibly the best breakfast we have ever had and go below deck,

Mika looks at me with that coy look on his face, “Mmmm, chicken” he says licking his lips and stairing at me………………………………...

Sorry people had to end it there! Will take a cold shower and get back to it soon!!!

not my best but I have the flu

Someone please tell me what all these references to "chicken" means?

Otherwise, I just keep thinking of more perverted things than what it really means!

Tell me pleeeaase.

Well im for once a dude (im straight though) it would be really cwl to be stranded on a desserted island cus then we could get to know eachother and stuff, i mean how cwl is it to walk around and know that ur a friend of MIKA! MIKA! PPL! MIKA!:biggrin2:

Aaanyways, he is so awesome, MIKA FOREVER!!!!! :thumb_yello::woot_jump:

Well im for once a dude (im straight though) it would be really cwl to be stranded on a desserted island cus then we could get to know eachother and stuff, i mean how cwl is it to walk around and know that ur a friend of MIKA! MIKA! PPL! MIKA!:biggrin2:

Aaanyways, he is so awesome, MIKA FOREVER!!!!! :thumb_yello::woot_jump:

You're FIRST POST! Let's celebrate!

WELCOME (straight, gay, bi, post-gay - whatever!)

"So, how long have we been here?" I asked, joining him. At this point in time, I wasn't that bothered that it was Mika. I just wanted to get home. I missed my family.

"By the timing of the sun..." Mika said, squaring the sun, "I've been here about 7 hours and you've been here 5."

"5 hours?! Weren't you worried I wasn't seriously hurt or anything?" I replied quite shocked.

"Well, when you washed up on the other end of the beach, I was kind of worried. But I checked your breathing and pulse and you seemed okay, so I bought you over here and let you sleep.†Mika shrugged.

“Oh.†I replied, not really sure what to say. I didn’t want to go on about his music. I’m pretty sure that would be embarrassing for the both of us. So we sat there for a minute in an awkward silence. Then I remembered Max.

“Is Max here?†I asked praying for a yes.

“Who?†Mika said staring at me, just as Max had done. But, oh god did it look better when he did it.

“Huh? Oh, right.†I said after about 5 seconds. “Max was another person on the boat. The only person I knew on board.†I explained the whole competition and how I met Max.

“Oh, that Max. Yeah, he was going to meet… um, who was it again? Hmmm….†Mika went into deep thought.

“Hang on; you know more about this than you’re letting on.†I said, poking him to get his attention. He just carried on thinking.

“I’m not a div you know.†I said louder, poking him harder.

“And I’m not a poking machine! I have feelings you know!†He shouted at me, rubbing his arm.

“Well, if you’re not going to answer me, what is the point in talking to you?†I breathed, and huffed off to another tree.

It turned out he was just as stubborn as me. I was waiting for him to come over and apologise for about half an hour, when I decided sitting there wasn’t going to get me off the island. I wandered over to where he was sitting, trying to make a fire.

“What are you doing?†I asked, trying to start a conversation. He looked up at me, stared for a minute and just shrugged, and went back to rubbing the stick and the rock.

“Look, what I’m trying to say is I’m sorry, for poking you.†I said, quietly.

Mika took a deep breath and said, “Me too.†He didn’t look me in the eye though. So, I took the opportunity to plonk myself down next to him.

“Anything I can do to help?†I asked, after watching him for a while.

“Grab a stick and try and catch a spark.†He replied, still not looking at me. I grabbed the stick and put it near the other stick and rock.

After 15 minutes, we finally got a flame.

“Now put it on the other sticks!†Mika said impatiently.

“Alright! Keep your hair on.†I replied, putting the flame on the pile of sticks.

It began to get dark and the fire was now roaring. The air was getting colder by the minute and both me and Mika were in deep thought. We hadn’t spoken much since the fire. He just thanked me and offered me some of his food.

I began to think about my family. What if I never saw them again? What if they think I’ve died? I went through a number of scenarios in my head and then I got all upset. I could feel warm tears trickling down my face. I turned away from Mika so he couldn’t see me cry. But by then it was too late.

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?†Mika asked, getting up and wandering over to me.

“I’m not crying.†I wept, as he plonked himself down next to me.

“And I like people asking me why I wrote Grace Kelly.†Mika replied sarcastically. I looked at him and burst into tears again.

“That wasn’t supposed to make you cry more! Now, really what’s wrong? You seemed okay earlier.†Mika soothed.

“I-I wanna go home! I want t-to tell my family how m-much they m-mean to me!†I sobbed into his chest as he put his arm round me.

“I’m sure they know.†Mika said, hugging me, as I cried even harder. After a minute, I looked up at him.

“Don’t you miss home?†I sniffed. He looked at me and sighed. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

“Yeah, all the time. At the moment it just like going away though, but with a little rest. I hate thinking about bad things.†At that moment we both looked over toward the sea. The Sun was setting. I put my head against his chest again, and closed my eyes.

I woke up to find myself still leaning on Mika, who had his head against a tree, with his mouth wide open, slightly drooling.

“Urh.†I said, moving his arm. I wandered over by the sea, and dipped my foot in. It was warm so I was splashing around in it, when I felt something bite my toe. I screamed a not so nice word. Mika woke up with a jolt.

“Eh? Becky?†He mumbled as he saw me clutching something on the end of my foot. He ran over, then ran back.

“Help! It’s a fish! It’s biting me!†I shouted, still trying to prise it off my foot. He just shook his head, facing the tree.

“Thanks!†I said sarcastically, hobbling over, with the fish in my hand a couple of minute later, “Good lot of help you were!â€

Mika didn’t answer, so I went over.

“Mika?†I said quietly, putting my hand on his shoulder. He was shaking like a leaf. He looked at me and then noticed what I had in my hand.

“Get that away from me!†He screamed, running off. I noticed I still had the fish, and remembered that he was scared of water and fish.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry Mika!†I called out to him, who’d run halfway down the beach by now.

After an hour or so, Mika still hadn’t come back. I felt really bad. Had I upset him that much? Even though I was worried and felt guilty, my stomach was rumbling. I hadn’t eaten in about a day. So, I started a fire, and cooked that stupid fish. I’ll teach him for scaring Mika off, and making him leave me all alone. And for my swollen toe, which still hurt.

I hope you like it. I'm really enjoying writing this. I'm not too sure where I'm taking it though.:biggrin2:

Aww thank you. I haven't gone for emotional writing before, except for in those charity letter things you do at school, so its nice to know I didn't do terribly:biggrin2:

I saved half the fish for Mika, if he came back that was, and ate my half. It wasn’t actually that bad, especially since I’d cooked it. It made my stomach calm down from all the grumbling. I’d washed it down with some of Mika’s water. I hoped he didn’t mind. Then I thought, nah, stuff him, anything could happen to me while I’m here all by myself. Like a nutter could come and, I don’t know, eat me.

Another few hours passed and I began to get worried about Mika. It must have been the afternoon by now. I wondered where he’d gone and if he was okay. Maybe a nutter had eaten him?

After a while my thoughts drifted off to Max. I wonder if he’s still out at sea? I thought to myself. I wonder if he’s even alive? If he is, does he think about me? No, shut up, he doesn’t even know me. Why on earth would he? Is Mika thinking of me, wherever he is?

I ended up falling asleep, still going on about Max and Mika.

I woke up in a dark room, but I was glowing, well kind of anyway.

“Becky! Save me!!†I heard. I spun round, but there was no one there.

“Max?†I said, recognising the voice.

“Help me! I need you!†He called.

“Where are you Max?†I shouted. A lump formed in my throat.

“I saved you! Save me!†He shouted.

“Max!†I cried. Tears welled up in my eyes. What could I do? I could see anyone, let alone Max, but he needed me.

“Becky, over here!†He called. I still couldn’t see him. I kept looking and looking.

“Where Max? Where? I can’t save you!†I called, tears pouring down my cheeks. Where was he?

Then I saw him. He was far off in the distance. He was sinking into the black. He was glowing too, and his big green eyes were so bright, but they were screaming at me. He needed me.

I ran and ran as fast as I could. But it wasn’t fast enough.

“Max!†I screamed as I ran.

“Becky! Save me!†He called over and over again. I was so close. I reached for his hand. He reached for mine.

“No!†I cried. He had sunk. I wasn’t fast enough. “No! Max!†I sobbed. I tried to get through, to get to him. It wouldn’t budge. I scratched and punched it until I just collapsed in sobs.

“Becky?†A voice behind me said.

“Max!†I stood up and turned around. Max stood there, staring at me the way he did. I was so relieved. I went to wrap my arms around him but he materialised at my touch.

“Max? Max! Where’d you go?†I called desperately looking everywhere. There was no answer. I called again and again and again. Tears poured down my cheeks. He was gone because I didn’t get there in time. I fell to my knee, puts my hands over my face, closing my eyes.

A few minutes later, I jumped as I felt someone touch my arm. As I opened my eyes again, I was back on the island. It was dark, and I could feel the cold breeze. I took a sharp intake of breath, remembering that it was all just a nightmare. I looked up to see what touched my arm.

Mika stared straight back at me. He was kneeling down next to me with his hand on my arm. Before he got a chance to say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Oh Mika! I was worried.†I said with a lump still in my throat.

“Is that what you were mumbling on about in your sleep? You looked pretty distressed.†Mika said.

“No. It was nothing, honest.†I replied, not wanting him to know about my stupid nightmare.

“Hmm. Well I’m sorry for leaving you for so long.†He said, as I removed my arms from him.

“That’s okay. I’m sorry for scaring you.†I apologised. “Where did you go?â€

“I walked around the island. It’s not that big really. I let off some steam. I thought about fish.†He shuddered.

“So why are you scared of fish?†I asked nosily.

“I’d rather not say.†He replied, with a look of fear in his eyes.

“Oh, okay. Speaking of fish, I cooked it. There half of it over there for you. For my cooking, it wasn’t that bad.â€

“Oh, so you ate before I got back did you?†He said in mock anger.

“Well, I didn’t know if you were coming back did I?†I joked.

“As if I’d leave you here to get eaten by fish.†He smiled.

“I only have the ten toes you know. What would they eat after they’d gotten my other nine?â€

“Well, if they can’t eat yours, they’ll eat mine!â€

“We can’t have that now, can we? There are so many people that would hate you if you had your toes eaten by fish!â€

“I know. My career would be ruined.†He did this dramatic fainting gesture. For some reason I found this really funny and went into fits of giggles.

“Well, I’m so glad you care about my career!†Mika laughed.

“I tell you what.†I said, trying to catch my breath, “If the fish eat your toes, and your career is ruined, you can make a career of singing for me.â€

“Okay, deal. If my career fails because fish eat my toes, I will make a career of singing for you.†He replied.

“Good. Fishies! There are toes to be eaten over here!†I called trying to get a hold of Mika’s trainer.

“Hey! That’s not fair!†He laughed, pushing me off. Trying not to laugh I looked at him.

“What are you looking at me for?†He asked.

“Oh, I went off then. Sorry.†I blushed.

“Don’t worry, I do that all the time.†He smiled. We then sat in silence for a while, in our own worlds. But as I had nothing to get my mind off it, my thoughts drifted off to Max, and more to the point, that dream.

“Mika, did you see Max on the island?†I asked.

“Umm, no. Look Becky I’m not being funny but it has been, what, 2 or 3 days since the boat crash? Anyway, what I’m trying to say is it’s too late now there’s little chance of him coming back. Anyway, what could we do? Neither of us could save him.â€

Those words bought it all back. Save him. Save me. The dream ran through my head over and over again. The vision of him sinking wouldn’t leave my head.

“Look, I know it’s hard but…†Mika began, but before he had a chance to finish I did a runner. I wasn’t going to stand there and be told he was dead. There is always a chance. Come on, what kind of bets do you put on a teenager ending up living through a boat crash and ending up on a desert island with a star? Not only a star but the one they idolise, they adore? The one they dream of taking them away from it all? There has to be a chance he was alive.

The rim of the island was pretty much the same, as far as I had walked anyway. Just sand, a few large rocks and then a number of trees surrounding the middle of the island. I thought about going through the trees for a while, but I got a bit scared. There could be anything in there, including natives with spears. So I kept walking, looking out to sea, wondering where Max could be and if Mika was right. It was too late and there was no way I could save him. Talk about a failure. He had thought about me when the boat was in trouble, so why didn’t I make a search for him when I got here? Because I’d been more bothered about being on an island with Mika, that’s why. I hadn’t bothered to think about anyone but myself. I am such a cow, I thought to myself.

I decided to sit on one of the large rocks for a while, just to think for a while. I sat there, feeling the warm breeze go past as the sun rose. I sat there for hours, just going though everything in my head. A number of things made me tearful, including thinking about my family again. I didn’t cry properly, but I had tears pouring down my cheeks and my eyes were red.

I did wonder why I hadn’t asked Mika the questions I’d always wanted to ask. I hadn’t even asked him to sing for me. Then I realised, it hadn’t bothered me that much. I was more worried about other things, and being the only two on the island, being a crazy fan wasn’t going to help things.

I thought about my friends too; mainly my best friend. Before I left we’d had an argument.

“Blah blah blah! All you ever go on about is that stupid cruise!†She’d screamed at me.

“Well sorry for being excited.†I’d replied, pretty annoyed.

“Yeah, but all you ever do is rub it in my face!â€

“Well that’s turned the tables really hasn’t it?â€

“I have nothing to rub in your face!â€

“Really? What about every time you get a gorgeous boyfriend? Or one that I happened to like? Or what about when you get money every now and then? You don’t stop rubbing it in my face! But I don’t say a word, do I?â€

“That’s nothing compared to a round the world cruise really, is it?â€

“Oh no? I mean, they’re longer lasting and let’s face it; it happens all the time!â€

“I’d swap them for a round the world trip!â€

“You wouldn’t! You love the attention you get! Not only do you look like a model, but you’ve got that personality that they all love – you’re a div!â€

“Yeah, says you! You know what? I don’t need this anymore.â€

“You think I do? Some friend you are; I hope I never see you again!†Those were the last words I said to her; I stormed off by then and left the next day.

Hating myself more I put my head in my knees and closed my eyes.

I'm sorry for it being so long. And having the next part done so quickly:biggrin2: I hope you like it

ok, i hate most romance novel but ive heard that im pretty good atit so here it goes!

PT. 1

Mika and i pulled ourselves from the cold water and up to the nearest tree. I shivered from the cool breeze blowing through my wet clothes while he shivered from his fear of the water. After letting the sun warm me for a while i got up to search the shore for and blankets or food that may have washed up after us.

"where are you going?" mika asked apparently scared

"we're going to be here a while so im going to look for some supplies" i answered as i continued to walk.

Mika jogged to catch up with me and we headed down to the water. as we approached, mika slowed down and finally stopped.

I turned to face him, "aren't you coming?"

"I'll wait here" he glanced behind me and into the waves crashing on the shore.

"Oh, thats right, you're scared of the water" i rolled my eyes and turned to pick up some wet blankets "why dont you go make us a shelter, be useful"

He was silent for a minute so i turned to look at him and saw him glaring at me. he stormed off and began to pick up palm fronds for a tiny hut. i returned a while later and began to spread out the blankets and few articles of clothing i had found so they could dry.

"i'm hungry, what food did you find?" he asked peered around at my different findings.

"none, we're gonna have to fish for our food" I looked at him to see his reaction and his pretty face, which was covered in disbelief and horror at the thought of going back into the water "i'll take the first turn, try to get a fire going before i get back" i told him with a small smile of understanding.

After spear fishing clumsily for what felt like decades, i returned with 2 tiny fish. Mika was still working on a fire,rubbing sticks and blowing on the tiny sparks that poped up from time to time. i sat underthe palm fronds that he turned into our temperary house and watched him work. finally he gota small fire going and he looked up at me with a smile as wide as a child with a lollipop.

i smiled back "great, thanks, and the shelter is great, sorry i was a bit huffy eariler"

"its ok, i shouldnt have been such a wuss" he giggled and moved back so i could put the fish in the fire. as i walked by, our hands grazed each others and our eyes met. time seemed to freeze. it was the thunder in the distance that brought me back to reality. i smiled and turned to the fire.

"Theres a storm coming, i'll make sure the shelter is sturdy" he said as he walked away, leaving me to the fish and my fantisies.

The fish was done before the storm hit, and we made ourselves stomach the disgustingly slimy meat. The wind picked up as we huddled in our hut. my clothes were still wet, so i shivered and my teeth clattered. I could see mika watching me but i stayed where i was, always too scared to make the first move.

"Are the blankets dry?" he asked looking atme with concern in his eyes.

"No, they're still soaked" i said through clenched teeth.

"Oh" he stared at me for a moment longer then got up and walked toward me, "come here" he gathered me into his arms taking on most of the wind himself.

I smiled at the irony that i had been wanting him to hold me for so long and he only was now under the circumstances that we were stuck with.

"thanks" i looked up, accidently rubbing noses with him. he smiled and giggled, then kissed me softly..........

wadda ya think so far?

I saved half the fish for Mika, if he came back that was, and ate my half. It wasn’t actually that bad, especially since I’d cooked it. It made my stomach calm down from all the grumbling. I’d washed it down with some of Mika’s water. I hoped he didn’t mind. Then I thought, nah, stuff him, anything could happen to me while I’m here all by myself. Like a nutter could come and, I don’t know, eat me.

Another few hours passed and I began to get worried about Mika. It must have been the afternoon by now. I wondered where he’d gone and if he was okay. Maybe a nutter had eaten him?

After a while my thoughts drifted off to Max. I wonder if he’s still out at sea? I thought to myself. I wonder if he’s even alive? If he is, does he think about me? No, shut up, he doesn’t even know me. Why on earth would he? Is Mika thinking of me, wherever he is?

I ended up falling asleep, still going on about Max and Mika.

I woke up in a dark room, but I was glowing, well kind of anyway.

“Becky! Save me!!†I heard. I spun round, but there was no one there.

“Max?†I said, recognising the voice.

“Help me! I need you!†He called.

“Where are you Max?†I shouted. A lump formed in my throat.

“I saved you! Save me!†He shouted.

“Max!†I cried. Tears welled up in my eyes. What could I do? I could see anyone, let alone Max, but he needed me.

“Becky, over here!†He called. I still couldn’t see him. I kept looking and looking.

“Where Max? Where? I can’t save you!†I called, tears pouring down my cheeks. Where was he?

Then I saw him. He was far off in the distance. He was sinking into the black. He was glowing too, and his big green eyes were so bright, but they were screaming at me. He needed me.

I ran and ran as fast as I could. But it wasn’t fast enough.

“Max!†I screamed as I ran.

“Becky! Save me!†He called over and over again. I was so close. I reached for his hand. He reached for mine.

“No!†I cried. He had sunk. I wasn’t fast enough. “No! Max!†I sobbed. I tried to get through, to get to him. It wouldn’t budge. I scratched and punched it until I just collapsed in sobs.

“Becky?†A voice behind me said.

“Max!†I stood up and turned around. Max stood there, staring at me the way he did. I was so relieved. I went to wrap my arms around him but he materialised at my touch.

“Max? Max! Where’d you go?†I called desperately looking everywhere. There was no answer. I called again and again and again. Tears poured down my cheeks. He was gone because I didn’t get there in time. I fell to my knee, puts my hands over my face, closing my eyes.

A few minutes later, I jumped as I felt someone touch my arm. As I opened my eyes again, I was back on the island. It was dark, and I could feel the cold breeze. I took a sharp intake of breath, remembering that it was all just a nightmare. I looked up to see what touched my arm.

Mika stared straight back at me. He was kneeling down next to me with his hand on my arm. Before he got a chance to say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Oh Mika! I was worried.†I said with a lump still in my throat.

“Is that what you were mumbling on about in your sleep? You looked pretty distressed.†Mika said.

“No. It was nothing, honest.†I replied, not wanting him to know about my stupid nightmare.

“Hmm. Well I’m sorry for leaving you for so long.†He said, as I removed my arms from him.

“That’s okay. I’m sorry for scaring you.†I apologised. “Where did you go?â€

“I walked around the island. It’s not that big really. I let off some steam. I thought about fish.†He shuddered.

“So why are you scared of fish?†I asked nosily.

“I’d rather not say.†He replied, with a look of fear in his eyes.

“Oh, okay. Speaking of fish, I cooked it. There half of it over there for you. For my cooking, it wasn’t that bad.â€

“Oh, so you ate before I got back did you?†He said in mock anger.

“Well, I didn’t know if you were coming back did I?†I joked.

“As if I’d leave you here to get eaten by fish.†He smiled.

“I only have the ten toes you know. What would they eat after they’d gotten my other nine?â€

“Well, if they can’t eat yours, they’ll eat mine!â€

“We can’t have that now, can we? There are so many people that would hate you if you had your toes eaten by fish!â€

“I know. My career would be ruined.†He did this dramatic fainting gesture. For some reason I found this really funny and went into fits of giggles.

“Well, I’m so glad you care about my career!†Mika laughed.

“I tell you what.†I said, trying to catch my breath, “If the fish eat your toes, and your career is ruined, you can make a career of singing for me.â€

“Okay, deal. If my career fails because fish eat my toes, I will make a career of singing for you.†He replied.

“Good. Fishies! There are toes to be eaten over here!†I called trying to get a hold of Mika’s trainer.

“Hey! That’s not fair!†He laughed, pushing me off. Trying not to laugh I looked at him.

“What are you looking at me for?†He asked.

“Oh, I went off then. Sorry.†I blushed.

“Don’t worry, I do that all the time.†He smiled. We then sat in silence for a while, in our own worlds. But as I had nothing to get my mind off it, my thoughts drifted off to Max, and more to the point, that dream.

“Mika, did you see Max on the island?†I asked.

“Umm, no. Look Becky I’m not being funny but it has been, what, 2 or 3 days since the boat crash? Anyway, what I’m trying to say is it’s too late now there’s little chance of him coming back. Anyway, what could we do? Neither of us could save him.â€

Those words bought it all back. Save him. Save me. The dream ran through my head over and over again. The vision of him sinking wouldn’t leave my head.

“Look, I know it’s hard but…†Mika began, but before he had a chance to finish I did a runner. I wasn’t going to stand there and be told he was dead. There is always a chance. Come on, what kind of bets do you put on a teenager ending up living through a boat crash and ending up on a desert island with a star? Not only a star but the one they idolise, they adore? The one they dream of taking them away from it all? There has to be a chance he was alive.

The rim of the island was pretty much the same, as far as I had walked anyway. Just sand, a few large rocks and then a number of trees surrounding the middle of the island. I thought about going through the trees for a while, but I got a bit scared. There could be anything in there, including natives with spears. So I kept walking, looking out to sea, wondering where Max could be and if Mika was right. It was too late and there was no way I could save him. Talk about a failure. He had thought about me when the boat was in trouble, so why didn’t I make a search for him when I got here? Because I’d been more bothered about being on an island with Mika, that’s why. I hadn’t bothered to think about anyone but myself. I am such a cow, I thought to myself.

I decided to sit on one of the large rocks for a while, just to think for a while. I sat there, feeling the warm breeze go past as the sun rose. I sat there for hours, just going though everything in my head. A number of things made me tearful, including thinking about my family again. I didn’t cry properly, but I had tears pouring down my cheeks and my eyes were red.

I did wonder why I hadn’t asked Mika the questions I’d always wanted to ask. I hadn’t even asked him to sing for me. Then I realised, it hadn’t bothered me that much. I was more worried about other things, and being the only two on the island, being a crazy fan wasn’t going to help things.

I thought about my friends too; mainly my best friend. Before I left we’d had an argument.

“Blah blah blah! All you ever go on about is that stupid cruise!†She’d screamed at me.

“Well sorry for being excited.†I’d replied, pretty annoyed.

“Yeah, but all you ever do is rub it in my face!â€

“Well that’s turned the tables really hasn’t it?â€

“I have nothing to rub in your face!â€

“Really? What about every time you get a gorgeous boyfriend? Or one that I happened to like? Or what about when you get money every now and then? You don’t stop rubbing it in my face! But I don’t say a word, do I?â€

“That’s nothing compared to a round the world cruise really, is it?â€

“Oh no? I mean, they’re longer lasting and let’s face it; it happens all the time!â€

“I’d swap them for a round the world trip!â€

“You wouldn’t! You love the attention you get! Not only do you look like a model, but you’ve got that personality that they all love – you’re a div!â€

“Yeah, says you! You know what? I don’t need this anymore.â€

“You think I do? Some friend you are; I hope I never see you again!†Those were the last words I said to her; I stormed off by then and left the next day.

Hating myself more I put my head in my knees and closed my eyes.

I'm sorry for it being so long. And having the next part done so quickly:biggrin2: I hope you like it

wow!!! ARE YOU A WRITER? if not have you thought about it? i was seriously getting into that! wheres the next part? i really love it!

Oh wow. Thank you. I'm really smiley now. I have thought about it, and I've written the start of a book too. I love english, so I suppose it could be on the agenda. But at the moment I'm having problems deciding what to study. Well, the next part might be a while, because I have school and stuff. But I will try as much as I can, because I love writing it:biggrin2: