If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i hate most romance novel but ive heard that im pretty good atit so here it goes!

PT. 1

Mika and i pulled ourselves from the cold water and up to the nearest tree. I shivered from the cool breeze blowing through my wet clothes while he shivered from his fear of the water. After letting the sun warm me for a while i got up to search the shore for and blankets or food that may have washed up after us.

"where are you going?" mika asked apparently scared

"we're going to be here a while so im going to look for some supplies" i answered as i continued to walk.

Mika jogged to catch up with me and we headed down to the water. as we approached, mika slowed down and finally stopped.

I turned to face him, "aren't you coming?"

"I'll wait here" he glanced behind me and into the waves crashing on the shore.

"Oh, thats right, you're scared of the water" i rolled my eyes and turned to pick up some wet blankets "why dont you go make us a shelter, be useful"

He was silent for a minute so i turned to look at him and saw him glaring at me. he stormed off and began to pick up palm fronds for a tiny hut. i returned a while later and began to spread out the blankets and few articles of clothing i had found so they could dry.

"i'm hungry, what food did you find?" he asked peered around at my different findings.

"none, we're gonna have to fish for our food" I looked at him to see his reaction and his pretty face, which was covered in disbelief and horror at the thought of going back into the water "i'll take the first turn, try to get a fire going before i get back" i told him with a small smile of understanding.

After spear fishing clumsily for what felt like decades, i returned with 2 tiny fish. Mika was still working on a fire,rubbing sticks and blowing on the tiny sparks that poped up from time to time. i sat underthe palm fronds that he turned into our temperary house and watched him work. finally he gota small fire going and he looked up at me with a smile as wide as a child with a lollipop.

i smiled back "great, thanks, and the shelter is great, sorry i was a bit huffy eariler"

"its ok, i shouldnt have been such a wuss" he giggled and moved back so i could put the fish in the fire. as i walked by, our hands grazed each others and our eyes met. time seemed to freeze. it was the thunder in the distance that brought me back to reality. i smiled and turned to the fire.

"Theres a storm coming, i'll make sure the shelter is sturdy" he said as he walked away, leaving me to the fish and my fantisies.

The fish was done before the storm hit, and we made ourselves stomach the disgustingly slimy meat. The wind picked up as we huddled in our hut. my clothes were still wet, so i shivered and my teeth clattered. I could see mika watching me but i stayed where i was, always too scared to make the first move.

"Are the blankets dry?" he asked looking atme with concern in his eyes.

"No, they're still soaked" i said through clenched teeth.

"Oh" he stared at me for a moment longer then got up and walked toward me, "come here" he gathered me into his arms taking on most of the wind himself.

I smiled at the irony that i had been wanting him to hold me for so long and he only was now under the circumstances that we were stuck with.

"thanks" i looked up, accidently rubbing noses with him. he smiled and giggled, then kissed me softly..........

wadda ya think so far?

WOW!! I liked it! :wub2:

well i was too lazy to read all the stories but this is mine :blush-anim-cl: ..

we would talk a lottt...( i love talking)

we would drink alcohol (even though im underage)

suck on giant lollipops all day

then after a while we can be king and queen of the desert and we can have millions of babies and our babies can have babies and so on.

lol

im crazy but i would do it :roftl::wub2::roftl:

Hi everyone, I'm sorry it took so long to do but I was really busy wit homework and I didn't have much time. Oh and I noticed a few pages ago that someone asked what 'chicken' meant. Well some people know and those who don't, I hope I make it obvious in this part....

Previously:

"Let's have some chicken!"

"Mika, that bird isn't a chi-OH MY GOD!"

"What are you thinking?! I'm underage for God's sake! Wh-what's wrong with you?!"

"We're on an island. There are no laws here. We can do whatever we want." Mika said with a sly smile.

I looked at him in disgust for a few seconds.

"Give me some time to think about it..."

With that I walked off.

After walking for a while, I had reached the other side of the island. I can't deny I hadn't thought about what Mika had said before but now that he had actually said it, I wasn't sure. I found some seashells and decided to throw them in the ocean. There was an unopened clam which I decided to pick up. I didn't know much about clams, especially that ones that weren't open might still be alive. When I opened it, I found out.

Screaming as loud as I can I dropped the clam in horror and started running back to Mika. I was sure he had heard me, even if it was very faintly.

"THE CLAM'S STILL ALIVE!!" I yelled.

Mika, who was just getting up turned around. I gripped onto him, accidentally pushing him over. We started rolling towards the ocean.

"AHHH! LET GO, LET GO!" Mika screamed just before we went under water.

The water was deeper than we thought. Mika started swimming back with me still hanging onto his waist. The waves hadn't carried us too far away but we had to go back a few times because we saw some fish and seaweed infront of us. Finally, we were back on the island.

"Were you trying to kill me?!"

"Why would I do that?" I said.

We both collapsed on the shore. I lay down on Mika's stomach, then I had an idea. I started tickling him.

"Hahahaha! What-haha-are you-hehehe-doing?!"

He managed to get up and started running. I ran after him. Soon, I caught Mika and we collapsed again, laughing. He gave me a light kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"You're still not getting chicken."

"We'll see about that..."

I decided to let Mika rest and went in search of some food. All I could find were pigeons and I wasn't too keen on eating those or killing them either. So I went back to where Mika was resting and started pulling him towards the pigeons. He was asleep but that didn't make the job easier since he was about half my weight.

"Gee he's a deep sleeper..." I said to myself.

Now how to kill these pigeons… I had an idea which Mika wouldn't be too happy about when he woke up but it was the easiest way. Some pigeons were searching for food on the ground, I dragged Mika towards them and then let go of him.

Mika woke up about three hours later.

"Oww! My back hurts! What happened?"

"Yeah, about that..." I said uncomfortably and helped Mika get up.

He looked down at where he was sleeping.

"EW! DEAD PIGEONS!"

"I'm sorry, I had to kill them somehow..."

"And THIS was the best way to do it?"

I apologised for the third time and then hugged him for a very long time.

"You know, you haven't even told me your name yet..."

"It's Tina." I said quietly and drifted off to sleep.

Mika gently put me down, then took off his shirt, covered in pigeon feathers and blood and threw it away in disgust. Then he lifted me up in his arms and started walking back towards our leaf 'beds' close to the retarded whale...

Hi everyone, I'm sorry it took so long to do but I was really busy wit homework and I didn't have much time. Oh and I noticed a few pages ago that someone asked what 'chicken' meant. Well some people know and those who don't, I hope I make it obvious in this part....

Previously:

"What are you thinking?! I'm underage for God's sake! Wh-what's wrong with you?!"

"We're on an island. There are no laws here. We can do whatever we want." Mika said with a sly smile.

With that I walked off.

After walking for a while, I had reached the other side of the island. I can't deny I hadn't thought about what Mika had said before but now that he had actually said it, I wasn't sure. I found some seashells and decided to throw them in the ocean. There was an unopened clam which I decided to pick up. I didn't know much about clams, especially that ones that weren't open might still be alive. When I opened it, I found out.

Screaming as loud as I can I dropped the clam in horror and started running back to Mika. I was sure he had heard me, even if it was very faintly.

Mika, who was just getting up turned around. I gripped onto him, accidentally pushing him over. We started rolling towards the ocean.

The water was deeper than we thought. Mika started swimming back with me still hanging onto his waist. The waves hadn't carried us too far away but we had to go back a few times because we saw some fish and seaweed infront of us. Finally, we were back on the island.

We both collapsed on the shore. I lay down on Mika's stomach, then I had an idea. I started tickling him.

He managed to get up and started running. I ran after him. Soon, I caught Mika and we collapsed again, laughing. He gave me a light kiss on the cheek and smiled.

I decided to let Mika rest and went in search of some food. All I could find were pigeons and I wasn't too keen on eating those or killing them either. So I went back to where Mika was resting and started pulling him towards the pigeons. He was asleep but that didn't make the job easier since he was about half my weight.

Now how to kill these pigeons… I had an idea which Mika wouldn't be too happy about when he woke up but it was the easiest way. Some pigeons were searching for food on the ground, I dragged Mika towards them and then let go of him.

"EW! DEAD PIGEONS!"

Mika gently put me down, then took off his shirt, covered in pigeon feathers and blood and threw it away in disgust. Then he lifted me up in his arms and started walking back towards our leaf 'beds' close to the retarded whale...

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: more soon........?

Previously:

With that I walked off.

"EW! DEAD PIGEONS!"

That was brilliant! I loved it! I'm looking forward to the next bit:thumb_yello:

Previously:

With that I walked off.

"EW! DEAD PIGEONS!"

Oh I love it!!!

"Your still not getting chicken" :roftl::roftl::roftl::naughty::naughty::naughty:

and the retarted whale... gets me every time!:biggrin2:

purplegrape part 2??

sry, im back, ok lets see,where did i leave off? oh, thats right, the kiss!

PT.2

We snuggled closer as the wind picked up and the lightning began to flash. sparks blew from the fire and toward us leaving tiny pinches of pain each time they hit.

"hang on, i'll put it out" mika grabbed a small pot i had found eariler that day and headed toward the ocean. I smiled at his bravery, but laughed at the way he hoped and danced around when a few pieces of seaweed got themselves wrapped around his ankle. He scooped up some water and nearly ran back to our camp, spilling half of the water on his way.

Once the fire was put out, it was pitch black. he came back to me, cuddling up again. I continued to giggle about his little display at the water's edge.

"What, whats so funny?" he asked but knew the answer. "oh, come on, it wasnt that bad, was it?" he tried to sound angry but i could still hear the smile in his voice.

"sorry, it was just funny" he sighed and i burst out laughing again. the wind picked up and the lightning shut me up pretty fast. a nearby tree fell in front of our hut and made me jump and gasp.

"it's ok" mika tried to comfort me "we'll be fine, it'll pass soon" his voice was doubtful and he hugged me closer. we moved to a farther corner of the shelter and clung to each other.

"What if we dont make it?" i didnt want to ask it but that was all i could think of, "i'm scared" i wrapped my fingers into mika's tight white shirt and began to shiver again.

"at this point i'm not gonna lie, i'm scared too" with that said, he kissed me again, but not as simply this time, hungrily but heartfelt. i resisted at first but quickly gave in, longing for the feeling of belonging that i had so desperately been searching for. In one swift move he was able to turn me on my back and hold himself above me. i ran my hands through his curly brown hair and whispered sweet nothings into his ear as his lips played across my body.

the lightning continued to flash and the thunder continued to roll across the pouring sky. but all that mattered was us, tangeled in each others arms and covered in sand. mika fumbeled with mybelt buckle and i suddenly became uneasy. i didnt know this man, not personally anyway, i was chickening out. Itried to talk myself into it but couldnt.

"Mika, stop" i could only manage a whisper but i knew i had to stop him now or never, "stop, please." i asked again, louder this time.

He stopped moving and rolled off of me "what, i thought you wanted this too?"

"I do, just not now. listen, i'm sorry, im just not ready" i could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Thats fine, i'll be over here if you need me" and with that he moved to the other side of our shelter, i was left shivering again.

Lightning struck again and i could hear a tree crack and fall, and only seconds later, mika's scream.....

who wants more?