If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was stranded on a desert island with MIKA , to cut a long story short what could i do ! rape him ! then he would prob die of the shock of a woman nearly old enough to be his mammy doing dirty things to his young manhood then i would boil him & eat him :biggrin2:

you dont think the 2nd one was too detailed?

PT.3

Thousands of terrible thoughts rushed through my mind.

"Oh god, please dont let him die" i whispered more to myself than anyone. i didnt know the outcome of the fallen tree but my mind tourted me. "MIKA, Mika i'm sorry"

no one returned my desperate screams as i ran full speed to the other side of the shelter. the darkness faught against me, i stumbeled over pieces if wood and other debris that had been strung about by the storm.

Finally i made my way over to mika's still and unconcious body. The tree had fallen, thank god, only on his legs. my attempt to move the tree was a pointless one since it must have had a five foot diameter. My mind was racing, i knew i needed to get the tree off of his legs but i had no idea how. the rain began to pour and again i was dripping wet. i attempted to move the tree again but still failed, especially now that it was wet and slippery. i got up and rummaged through the debris looking for something to help me raise the tree, using the lightning to see what lay around me. at last i found the tree that first fell, it was small but strong.

i returned to mika, i knew i couldnt do this alone so i tried to wake him up. he moaned and gripped my arm, i felt terrible.

"its gonna be okay, sshhhh. now listen to me, i know it hurts but you're gonna have to help me. i'm gonna lift the tree up and when i do you have to pull yourself away from the tree, can you do that?" i was freaking out but i knew that i had to keep control.

"i dont know if i can, i'll try" i could hear the pain in his voice.

i piled some debris up by the tree and put the other fallen tree over it, fashioning a lever to raise the tree that lie across mika's legs.

"one, two, three" i pushed down on my lever as hard as i could, lifting the tree about six inches above his legs. "go now, i cant hold it much longer" he pulled himself back, his teeth gritted, eyes squeezed shut, and nose scrunched, for the first time, in pain.

"okay, im out" his breath was shallow and i could hear him gasp for breath when i dropped down to my knees beside him. i dragged him to the undestroyed half of our shelter, hoping i wasnt hurting him too bad. i hung one of the damp blankets as a drape to keep out some of the rain and wind then sat inside with mika's head on my lap.

he floated in and out of conciousness through the night, i on the other hand couldnt sleep at all. i knew his legs must have been broken but there was nothing i could do until morning, untill i could see.

the sun began to rise so i left our destroyed tent i search of food and supplies to fix mika's legs, i figured i would have to make my own splints. i didnt want to leave him alone for long, we had yet learned what animals might live on the island. my fishing trip was unsuccessful and i was only able to catch one measley fish which i immediately decided to feed to mika. i was able to find some stiff palm fronds to use as splints and so i headed back to our hut.

mika was awake when i returned, and sat up on his elbows when i came in. he winced in pain but smiled at my arrival.

"Feeling better" i knew it was a stupid question, but asked it any way.

"not really, but dont worry, i'll be fine" he clenched his teeth in pain halfway through the sentence. i gave him a look that said, thanks for trying but its not convincing.

"hungry?, i caught you a fish" his eyes lit up at the thought of food.

"what about you? you need to eat too" he was genuinaly concerned, and i found no point in worrying him more than he needed to be.

"Oh, i already ate," i lied "i found some fruit on my way back, i would have brought you some but you really need protien right now" my stomach rumbeled as i said this, but i paid no attention to it. "i'll go start a fire and cook the fish, be right back" I turned and left the shelter.

thats it for now, i'll probably add more tomarrow, sry its not that great :(

okay...here's the first part of mine. i'm sorry it's so long, but i got kinda carried away.

enjoy:

pt1:

Hysteria – fathomless, coffee – lost count about three hours ago ( oops…that can’t be good), terror – as bottomless as my coffee pot.

17:05

I still can’t believe I agreed to this. I’m sitting on a damn plane ( AGAIN) with a bandaged leg, so many Japanese toy-filled carrier bags I can barely move, and the possibility of another weekend full of lollipop-girls, green undies and me in French farce mode – don’t get me wrong: I love this – the concerts, the fans – but right now all I want is a holiday, a break from it all. Oh, and cant seem to compose my facial expression into any semblance of normality every time an airhostess asks me if I would like the fish. This is getting ridiculous, I just can’t take it any more! I had I sudden uncontrollable desire to scream at someone. I pulled out my phone – I’d probably pay for it later, but right then I didn’t care – and dialled Martin. Time to unwind. hehe…..

17:10

Forgot the time difference. Ended up leaving a message at his apartment – but I fear I lost my nerve.

17:12

Make that SOCIALLY INEPT whimper over the answering machine. what did I SAY??!

17:15

I’m obviously scaring people. The girl next to me keeps looking at me with concern – or is that terror?, I never really know, I’m quite blatantly a fool – and has just offered me a lollipop. Oh god. Lollipop. When I didn’t reply, she gave me a quizzical look and unwrapped her own strawberry one and popped it into her mouth.

Instantly, memories of my last encounter with a strawberry chuba chub bigger than my own head flooded my brain, and I had to fight hard not to explode into giggles. If I’m not careful, they might lock me in an overhead locker-must try harder to behave like a normal human.

ME:

:Dear lily:

I made it onto the plane- finally. who would have thought mangos would have been banned? how the hell could a mango be at all dangerous?! honestly, the way they carried on, you would have thought it was a bomb or something – I mean, how on earth am I supposed to hide a bomb inside MANGO?! so much for in-flight snacks. oh well, I’ve still got my chuba chubs. I offered one to the guy next to me – he has long curly brown hair, and was sitting like a kid, all curled up in his chair with one of his lime-green trouser clad legs dangling over the edge. he had this really weird expression on his face – I couldn’t quite place it – fear? – and I instantly felt like I knew him- then he started having a panic attack. he’s so much like someone I know – the looks, the mannerisms. he jumped like a snake when the air-hostess offered him fish – but who? it’s really bugging me now. I must find out.

terror – still bottomless ( I really HATE flying), caffeine jitters – wearing off, insane neighbours – 1 ( be afraid, be very afraid).

18:32

This girl is utterly, utterly mad! She just turned to me having not spoken to me since the chuba chub incident ( which was more than an hour ago!) and said: “did you know in India, it’s legal to marry a dog?” ! Then commenced to ask me if I was ‘Mr Rodbard’, the new English teacher at her school. I just sat there doing my world famous goldfish impression, and fought the urge to run away . I was seriously tempted to. Thankfully, I was saved at that point by the meal arriving – NOT fish, thank god ( at least the airhostess got the point) – and pretended to be very occupied with cutting up my lasagne.

17:41

okay, I’M frightened now. so much for scaring OTHERS, this girl is not intimidated at all.

17:44

She’s quite nice actually. She apologised for asking me if I was her teacher. “I can be a bit overbearing.” she said – you could say that again, “ but I didn’t mean to frighten you – you looked kinda lonely, that’s all.” Awww. That’s quite sweet, really. She says she’s from New Zealand- which explains quite a lot: a country with 30 times more sheep than people is bound to churn out some wierdos. Mind you, look who’s talking! I suppose every country has to have diversities. I am evidently sitting next to the pick of the bunch. The hostesses are acting weirdly too- they keep running in and out of the cock-pit. And a light just came on overhead.

ME:

Dear lily:

He didn’t speak for a whole hour! I felt so bad – I was afraid I’d really scared him. I have no idea why, but he does look like the shy-type. I finally decided to break the ice – I turned to him, ice pick in hand ( figuratively of course), and went for the summit. “ did you know in India, it’s legal to marry a dog?” – ahh, a stroke of genius: startle them into a response! it must have worked, because he looked shocked and replied with a tentative “no – how the hell did YOU know that!?”

After that a conversation was inevitable, and I soon realised that I had scared him. I apologised at once – and it made such a difference! he became quite talkative, and really a very nice guy….again, so familiar. I just wish I could place him! something’s definitely up in the cock-pit too – air-hostesses running in and out. and the plane has started to sway – there must be a storm coming.

terror- unimaginable, even for me ( god, if I’m going to die, please don’t let me be remembered as ‘that guy who tried to be Freddie mercury’)

7:51

OH GOOD GOD, I AM SO SCARED! I am not afraid to admit it. There really is something wrong with the plane. the emergency lights have come on , and the plane keeps getting buffeted fro side to side by the wind. The pilot’s voice came over the crackly intercom, telling us not to panic, that there was just a lot of turbulence. but I know that cant be the case – airhostesses don’t cry because of turbulence.

ME:

There is something wrong – very very wrong lily. I’m so scared, my chest hurts. I can’t breathe – the pressure’s too great, and I need my inhaler, but I cant move to get it!

7:52

I looked to my right, and saw there was something wrong – she was gasping and clutching at her chest, and making little wheezy noises. “ are you okay?” I asked., knowing she wasn’t . she shook her head, and gasped “ inhaler……in my….bag….please…”. I reached down, whacking my head viciously against the seat in front , and groped for the bag. I rummaged desperately for a few seconds- her breaths where getting shallower, and on thop of everything, the plane had begun to lurch up and down - and finally closed my fist around something cold, and knobbly. I surfaced and, seeing that it was an inhaler, took the cap off an pressed it into her hand. It helped a little – I reached out and took her hand in mine.

Just then, a siren began to wail, and from the ceiling came shooting dozens of masks – the pressure was building. Snatching at one, I fastened it over her face, and then did the same to myself. Oh god, if we make it outta here alive, I owe you big time.

18:00

She’s crying – I wish I could help her, but I’m finding it harder and harder to breathe. I tightened my grip on her hand…but, wait…what’s that? a creaking? oh no! the nose of the plane has started to fall – we’re plummeting towards the sea! OH, NO …..the sea….this is it. goodb

ok...so do you think i should continue with this, or try again?

okay...here's the first part of mine. i'm sorry it's so long, but i got kinda carried away.

enjoy:

pt1:

Hysteria – fathomless, coffee – lost count about three hours ago ( oops…that can’t be good), terror – as bottomless as my coffee pot.

17:05

I still can’t believe I agreed to this. I’m sitting on a damn plane ( AGAIN) with a bandaged leg, so many Japanese toy-filled carrier bags I can barely move, and the possibility of another weekend full of lollipop-girls, green undies and me in French farce mode – don’t get me wrong: I love this – the concerts, the fans – but right now all I want is a holiday, a break from it all. Oh, and cant seem to compose my facial expression into any semblance of normality every time an airhostess asks me if I would like the fish. This is getting ridiculous, I just can’t take it any more! I had I sudden uncontrollable desire to scream at someone. I pulled out my phone – I’d probably pay for it later, but right then I didn’t care – and dialled Martin. Time to unwind. hehe…..

17:10

Forgot the time difference. Ended up leaving a message at his apartment – but I fear I lost my nerve.

17:12

Make that SOCIALLY INEPT whimper over the answering machine. what did I SAY??!

17:15

I’m obviously scaring people. The girl next to me keeps looking at me with concern – or is that terror?, I never really know, I’m quite blatantly a fool – and has just offered me a lollipop. Oh god. Lollipop. When I didn’t reply, she gave me a quizzical look and unwrapped her own strawberry one and popped it into her mouth.

Instantly, memories of my last encounter with a strawberry chuba chub bigger than my own head flooded my brain, and I had to fight hard not to explode into giggles. If I’m not careful, they might lock me in an overhead locker-must try harder to behave like a normal human.

ME:

:Dear lily:

I made it onto the plane- finally. who would have thought mangos would have been banned? how the hell could a mango be at all dangerous?! honestly, the way they carried on, you would have thought it was a bomb or something – I mean, how on earth am I supposed to hide a bomb inside MANGO?! so much for in-flight snacks. oh well, I’ve still got my chuba chubs. I offered one to the guy next to me – he has long curly brown hair, and was sitting like a kid, all curled up in his chair with one of his lime-green trouser clad legs dangling over the edge. he had this really weird expression on his face – I couldn’t quite place it – fear? – and I instantly felt like I knew him- then he started having a panic attack. he’s so much like someone I know – the looks, the mannerisms. he jumped like a snake when the air-hostess offered him fish – but who? it’s really bugging me now. I must find out.

terror – still bottomless ( I really HATE flying), caffeine jitters – wearing off, insane neighbours – 1 ( be afraid, be very afraid).

18:32

This girl is utterly, utterly mad! She just turned to me having not spoken to me since the chuba chub incident ( which was more than an hour ago!) and said: “did you know in India, it’s legal to marry a dog?†! Then commenced to ask me if I was ‘Mr Rodbard’, the new English teacher at her school. I just sat there doing my world famous goldfish impression, and fought the urge to run away . I was seriously tempted to. Thankfully, I was saved at that point by the meal arriving – NOT fish, thank god ( at least the airhostess got the point) – and pretended to be very occupied with cutting up my lasagne.

17:41

okay, I’M frightened now. so much for scaring OTHERS, this girl is not intimidated at all.

17:44

She’s quite nice actually. She apologised for asking me if I was her teacher. “I can be a bit overbearing.†she said – you could say that again, “ but I didn’t mean to frighten you – you looked kinda lonely, that’s all.†Awww. That’s quite sweet, really. She says she’s from New Zealand- which explains quite a lot: a country with 30 times more sheep than people is bound to churn out some wierdos. Mind you, look who’s talking! I suppose every country has to have diversities. I am evidently sitting next to the pick of the bunch. The hostesses are acting weirdly too- they keep running in and out of the cock-pit. And a light just came on overhead.

ME:

Dear lily:

He didn’t speak for a whole hour! I felt so bad – I was afraid I’d really scared him. I have no idea why, but he does look like the shy-type. I finally decided to break the ice – I turned to him, ice pick in hand ( figuratively of course), and went for the summit. “ did you know in India, it’s legal to marry a dog?†– ahh, a stroke of genius: startle them into a response! it must have worked, because he looked shocked and replied with a tentative “no – how the hell did YOU know that!?â€

After that a conversation was inevitable, and I soon realised that I had scared him. I apologised at once – and it made such a difference! he became quite talkative, and really a very nice guy….again, so familiar. I just wish I could place him! something’s definitely up in the cock-pit too – air-hostesses running in and out. and the plane has started to sway – there must be a storm coming.

terror- unimaginable, even for me ( god, if I’m going to die, please don’t let me be remembered as ‘that guy who tried to be Freddie mercury’)

7:51

OH GOOD GOD, I AM SO SCARED! I am not afraid to admit it. There really is something wrong with the plane. the emergency lights have come on , and the plane keeps getting buffeted fro side to side by the wind. The pilot’s voice came over the crackly intercom, telling us not to panic, that there was just a lot of turbulence. but I know that cant be the case – airhostesses don’t cry because of turbulence.

ME:

There is something wrong – very very wrong lily. I’m so scared, my chest hurts. I can’t breathe – the pressure’s too great, and I need my inhaler, but I cant move to get it!

7:52

I looked to my right, and saw there was something wrong – she was gasping and clutching at her chest, and making little wheezy noises. “ are you okay?†I asked., knowing she wasn’t . she shook her head, and gasped “ inhaler……in my….bag….please…â€. I reached down, whacking my head viciously against the seat in front , and groped for the bag. I rummaged desperately for a few seconds- her breaths where getting shallower, and on thop of everything, the plane had begun to lurch up and down - and finally closed my fist around something cold, and knobbly. I surfaced and, seeing that it was an inhaler, took the cap off an pressed it into her hand. It helped a little – I reached out and took her hand in mine.

Just then, a siren began to wail, and from the ceiling came shooting dozens of masks – the pressure was building. Snatching at one, I fastened it over her face, and then did the same to myself. Oh god, if we make it outta here alive, I owe you big time.

18:00

She’s crying – I wish I could help her, but I’m finding it harder and harder to breathe. I tightened my grip on her hand…but, wait…what’s that? a creaking? oh no! the nose of the plane has started to fall – we’re plummeting towards the sea! OH, NO …..the sea….this is it. goodb

ok...so do you think i should continue with this, or try again?

Continue, but what a sad ending. :thumbdown:

Hmm... well just being alone with him would make my legs go to mush :mf_lustslow: i'd just do that all the time! :wub2: but once my legs had stopped wobbling and stuff, I'd probaly play games on the beach with him in the setting sun and and when the sun goes down he could light a fire and he could sing very very softly as the waves come in...:wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow:

WARNING: THIS IS RANDOM

OMG...this thread is sooo funny GREAT WRITERS ON THE MFC PROPS!!!

I have just finished reading Lord of the Flies for school (kill me) and I can't help thinking about being stranded on an island with Mika and a bunch of other ppl and declaring War on each other...

...its a pretty freaky book honestly....

Or maybe a plot line like Lost...if anyone watches the show "dead" ppl come back and "haunt" the ppl of the island...

IMAGINE MIKA SEEING SOMEBODY LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY...or Elvis I don't know

It would probaly go down like this

Mika: "Oh my F**KING God...Freddie where the HELL HAVE U BEEN? Everyones comparing me to you...so annoying...WHY ARE U ONE THIS FREAKIN ISLAND!?!"

Me:"...could I have an autograph or something from either of you"

Freddie: "Where have I been...question is where have you been love your adorable"

Mika: ":boxed:"

WARNING: THIS IS RANDOM

OMG...this thread is sooo funny GREAT WRITERS ON THE MFC PROPS!!!

I have just finished reading Lord of the Flies for school (kill me) and I can't help thinking about being stranded on an island with Mika and a bunch of other ppl and declaring War on each other...

...its a pretty freaky book honestly....

Or maybe a plot line like Lost...if anyone watches the show "dead" ppl come back and "haunt" the ppl of the island...

IMAGINE MIKA SEEING SOMEBODY LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY...or Elvis I don't know

It would probaly go down like this

Mika: "Oh my F**KING God...Freddie where the HELL HAVE U BEEN? Everyones comparing me to you...so annoying...WHY ARE U ONE THIS FREAKIN ISLAND!?!"

Me:"...could I have an autograph or something from either of you"

Freddie: "Where have I been...question is where have you been love your adorable"

Mika: ":boxed:"

hey, great idea! would you mind if i used the ghost freddie idea?

hey, great idea! would you mind if i used the ghost freddie idea?

HAHA...its so random...I was talking to a friend at school about it and she was like "Guarantee it wouldn't be like "The Blue Lagoon"...it would be more like "Lost""

and I was like...

ur right!!!

go ahead and use it lololo :thumb_yello: