If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed....but mika has btter hair... and his is home grown

thats for sure...

BUT HONESTLY HE LOOKS NOTHIN LIKE FREDDIE

my friends and i drew a mustache over a pic of johnny with his hair slicked back with aviator sunglasses

we were like..."holy s*** that looks alot like freddie" lololololo

okay, so here we go - day 2 ( and a bit of day 3 - i cnt be bothered to write more tonight)

im afraid it's definately turning into a mika personal dilemma on an island alone story, but i will write a better one tomorrow. tear it like a diary, adn you'll get it.

Pt2

Headache – crippling, confuzzlement – endless, coffee – far too little is you ask me, but caffeine deprivment is the least of my problems at the moment.

12:00

my immediate thought upon waking up was ‘man, what WAS I drinking last night?’, but when I finally rolled over and saw that I was not, as I had thought, lying in an undignified position in my favourite zonking spot halfway up the stairs where I had passed out the night before ( which might have explained why my back was aching like someone had sanded it), and that the almost familiar fluffy feeling in my mouth was not the aftermath of a gig party with cheap salami and way too much free booze, but mostly my own hair and lot of sand.

I stood up, gingerly, feeling sick. Everything was spinning. Something – a face? – stirred in the back of my mind. A girl’s face – a relative? No, not a relative, a friend – someone I met only a short time ago. Was she here? had she made it? I stumbled up the beach towards a blurry line of orange-green which I could only assume where trees. Just so typical of me – I can’t manage to keep my glasses on, but managed to keep hold of a stupid paper-back note-book when I fell 200 feet from the sky! I must build a shelter – there’s another storm coming.

I managed to rig-up a sort-of shelter out of debris I found on the beach.. Judging by the size of the pieces I found, I don’t think it’s possible there can be any survivors, unless, like me they ended up on this island. Still no sign of the girl – what was her name? She never told you. Yet I feel like I’ve known her forever. But you haven’t. I will call her Rosa, and when the storm passes I will scout the island out – god, I know I ask for a lot of favours, but please – let her be alive, and if she is, let me find her.

I searched the island – it is about 200m across, and 1km long – a spit of sand really. There was no sign of Rosa, but I am not willing to give up yet. And I have another problem – it gets very hot during the day – 35 to 40 degrees Celsius even in the cool shade of the trees – and we’re running out of water. All we had was what I could salvage from the wreckage, and what washed upon the beach . There’s another sand bank further out, but the gap is deep and the current strong between the two- but, of course I’m too much of a wuss to even think about swimming it – there might be fish. Wait…is it fish I don’t like? or crabs? gahh!! I’m already beginning to forget – I wonder how long I’ve been here?

I have just looked back through my entries to try to work it out, and discovered that I had written the same time 3 times – my watch has stopped. And there’s no telling how long I was unconscious for – but it’s not dark yet. And I’m hungry. Hmm…maybe I will try my luck with that channel after all….

Sometime just before sunset, sopping wet , caffeine deprivation – driving me nuts ( that’s if I haven’t got there yet), fear of fish – renewed.

Okay, so it turns out it IS fish I hate – and crabs too apparently. I had finally managed to psyche myself up enough to actually get IN the water, and was wading out into the shallows, when a dirty great fish – it’s eyes where HUGE, I swear – swam through my legs, and BIT me!!! I screamed and fell over trying to shake it off and ended up floundering in the water for about 5 minutes. Good god it was frightening – I saw my whole life flash before my eyes, and had visions of the same night mare that’s haunted me since I was a kid.

There’s a storm, and 12 men in a fishing boat get stranded at sea. They are trying not to panic, and are doing very well until then get eaten by a sodding whale – yeah, you know the story. If I could go back to my childhood, and change one thing, it would be never having heard jhona and the whale. It may sound stupid, but trust me – if you’ve ever had to endure listening to a crazy Russian woman tell it with a manic gleam in her eye, and details so fowl, they will leave you retching for a week, you will never look at fish the same way again. I never have.

I managed to get it off, and lobbed it about 100m down the beach in disgust. But soon realised just how hungry I was, and was forced, despite myself, to cook the stupid fish. The food helped a bit with my thirst, but I know if I don’t find a source of water soon, I could be in a lot of trouble. Dead meat literally – a bit like that fish. Except I hope when I die, no-one cooks me and eats me. That would be a bit of a turn of the books.

One minute later

OH GOD! WHAT IF THE FISH COOKED ME AND ATE ME!? oh no, now my fear has a whole new, far less rational level. If you can call being terrified of fish rational in the first place.

Day 2 ( I think.)

Caffeine deprivation – improved, thirst – desperate, fish-related nightmares – too many to bear thinking about.

I am so tired I can barely move – I thought going on tour was tiring, but try living and breathing entirely on coffee, and then suddenly have no more caffeine in your blood than that stupid fish could provide. And I have harly slept due to my over-zealous imagination giving me hell.

once agin sorry for this, but i figured, i wrote it, so i might as well post it now, although im not toompleased with it.

Reading these stories are unbelievably entertaining! Although I can't ever imagine them with mika actually in them... I always just picture 2 random people.

That's find with me though... I love reading so this is ver entertaining

:)

When I woke up it was morning and I found myself lying on a sleeping Mika's chest. Getting up and looking around, I saw the retarded whale, which I decided to name Squishy, is starting to rot and smell. This was very inconvenient because of reasons that were previously mentioned before. Now to figure out what we could eat...

Mika decided to wake up a while later. He saw Squishy clearly and then sniffed the air. I had decided to have some more fun that he didn't know about yet.

"MOO!"

"AAHH! IT'S STILL ALIVE!" Mika screamed trying to climb up a tree. Halfway up he fell and passed out.

I ran up to him from behind the bush near the tree he was trying to climb.

"Ok, I promise myself not to scare him anymore."

I decided not to tell Mika I was pretending to be the retarded whale and just try and help when he woke up.

After he had woken up again, Mika found a few berries in his hand and me watching him just laying there.

"W-what happened? The whale mooed at me again..."

I tried to hold back my laughter unsuccessfully.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Mika said pretending to cry.

"Just eat the berries, you wouldn't understand anyway..."

"Hey, do you want me to teach you how to climb trees Mika?"

"I'm perfectly capable of climbing trees myself thank you!" Mika said, turning red.

"Sure you are...ehm...heheh..."

"Fine, teach me then."

Mika sat up and dragged me to a tree before I had time to get up.

I had tried to teach Mika to how to climb trees but it didn't work out so well. Poor Mika fell at least 10 times. It was cruel but I couldn't help laughing at his screams that sounded like a drowning turkey. I had helped him get back to our little "house" which we were apparently going to rebuild.

"If we're going to be here for a long time, you better stop trying to kill me with your strange way of doing stuff."

"I'm sorry." I said while hugging him.

"I know how you can make up for it..." he said with a familiar grin on his face.

"What are you sugge-NO!"

"What? You don't even know what I was going to ask?"

"Yes I do! No, we're not going to have chicken!"

"Pretty please?" Mika said, with a sad puppy dog face.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." I said and then fell asleep...

wow the poor guy is begging for it now!

I cant wait for the next one, my next one is coming after i get computer running again!

tehe squishy!

Yes, poor Mika is suffering while I'm still wondering weather we should have chicken. Maybe you guys should vote...no, then it wouldn't be fun :bleh:

Mwahaha! Squishy! He shall be mine and I shall call him Squishy! He shall be my Squishy :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, poor Mika is suffering while I'm still wondering weather we should have chicken. Maybe you guys should vote...no, then it wouldn't be fun :bleh:

Mwahaha! Squishy! He shall be mine and I shall call him Squishy! He shall be my Squishy :mf_rosetinted:

I just have to put my vote in on it (even though you said that wouldnt be fun) and say YESSS, poor guy is desperate for some loving, hes degressed to begging for chicken!

Hugs,Singing,Singing,Singing,Crying,Sunbathing,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Kisses,Sex:das: :das: :das::mfr_lol:

Only in my dreams:(

*cough* you mean chicken!!!

When I opened them again, I realised I must have drifted off, because Mika was carrying me off somewhere.

“Hello, sleepyhead.” Mika smiled at me.

“Hello. Where are we going?” I smiled back.

“Back to our spot. You have to help me build a shelter, there is a tropical storm coming.” His face was serious.

“I’m surprised you can carry me you know.” Mika laughed at this and put me down.

“So… what are we building a shelter with? And where are we building it?” I asked, thinking that building a shelter on the beach wouldn’t help anyone.

“Well, the plan is we’ll go a bit deeper in the trees and find some stuff and build it. And also we need more food and water, because I ate the last of the food while you were gone.”

“Well, I can’t put a box together right, and all that happens in my DT lessons is accident so how about this. We both get the stuff for the shelter, you build it and I’ll get food and water, being that you’re scared of fish and water. Deal?”

“Deal. We’d better go get some stuff then.”

“Hmm.” I said a little worried about what might be in there. So we headed into trees, no quite sure what expecting to find.

As we stepped in, we were all ready knee-deep in grass. There were a number of funny looking plants, which I wasn’t quite sure whether or not to trust. We were still surrounded by trees and vines. There were tall and shorts ones, fat and thin ones and, well, you get the idea.

“Well, what do we need?” I asked, trying to escape the vines.

“Sticks, these vines,” he said, tugging on one of them, “Big leaves, erm anything you can find really.”

“Okay.” I replied, beginning to collect some things.

After about 15 minutes, we’d collected up all the things we needed for the shelter.

“You begin building, and I’ll just go get some fish.” I said dropping off the last of the sticks I had. Mika shuddered. “Okay.”

I wandered off to the sea, with some water bottles and some sticks. I noticed in the distance some very dark storm clouds.

“Lovely.” I muttered to myself, filling up the water bottles. After filling up the water bottles, I got my sticks.

“Come on fish. You were willing to eat my feet before.” I mumbled to the sea. After a while, I noticed a few fish swimming up. It took me a while, but I eventually got 10 fish.

Wandering back to Mika, with the fish hidden in a large leaf I found and the bottles of sea water in hand, I felt a sharp cold wind push by me. I knew the storm would come soon.

“Mika! Are you done?” I called.

“Yeah, and it’s quite strong too.” He replied.

“Can you start a fire then, for the fish?” I asked. I heard Mika hesitate.

“Yeah, but I’m sitting on the beach while you cook them.” So, he started me a fire, and then rushed past me to get away from the fish. I pretty sure I heard him throw up too.

“Are you okay?” I asked. I heard a muffled ‘not really’, so I walked out to find Mika bent over by a tree.

“Mika…” I sighed, rubbing his back. After a couple of minutes, he stood up and faced me.

“Thanks. And, uh, sorry.” He mumbled, gave me and awkward smile and went and sat on the sand. He shuddered and pulled his knees up to his chin.

I went to the fire and began cooking some of the fish. After an hour, I cooked the fish and got the salt out of the sea water. By then the wind had got stronger.

“Mika, the fish are cooked. You’d better eat some.” He turned around, looked at me, and then stood up and walked over.

“I’m not hungry.” He replied, joining me under the shelter. The shelter was quite big. It was held together by thick, tight weaved vines. There were at least two layers of it.

“You did well with the shelter you know.” I said, handing him a bottle of water.

“Thanks.” He replied quietly, taking the bottle and just staring at it.

“Look, I know you can’t feel that wonderful after throwing up like you did, but you’ve got to drink that.” I said to him, thinking he could easily get dehydrated.

“It’s salt water though.” He said, looking at me as if I was mad.

“I got all the salt water out of it. Look.” I said, grabbing a bottle myself, and drinking it.

“Oh, right, sorry.” He smiled. I could tell he was faking it though. He drank the water and just stared into the sky, full of black storm clouds by now, and sat with his knees by his chin.

After a few minutes of silence I felt that I had to say something. Mika’s eyes were full of sadness and I couldn’t help but feel bad for him.

“Mika?” I said gently.

“Hmm.” He replied, not making any movement to look at me whatsoever.

“What’s wrong?” He looked at me when I said that. He looked away after a minute and sighed.

“It’s sunk in I guess. I’m stuck on a desert island, and I’m terrified of fish and water. The only company I’ve got is a fan of mine, and I’ve got no idea what she’s thinking, so I have no idea what I’m supposed to say when she gets upset. I’ve got a very low chance of ever seeing my family again and I’d love to experience that hug I gave to my mum, dad, brother and sisters that I gave them before I got on that stupid boat. I wish I’d listened to my mum when she told me I didn’t have to go.” He put his head in his hands. At that moment it began to rain heavily. Luckily I couldn’t feel it under the shelter, but I could feel the cold. I put my arm round him, just as he had when I cried.

“I’ll make sure we do what we can to get off this stupid island. And, when I cry, just hugging me makes me feel better, I’ve got no idea what I’m supposed to say to a guy when he’s upset.” I smiled. I felt him laugh. Or let out a sob. I’m not sure which it was.

The night was rough. The winds were strong, the rain was heavy and worst of all Mika didn’t talk to me at all. I didn’t sleep at all, but Mika was in and out of sleep. When he was awake he just stared into space. When he slept, he leant on me, which, to be honest, wasn’t fun. I couldn’t get comfortable and by morning my neck felt like it had been turned every way known to man. It didn’t help that I was sunburnt either.

Probably not my best, the next bit is written, so I'll post it later. Hope you like it :biggrin2: