If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes (sorry if it sucks :mf_rosetinted: ) :

I wake up and find myself lying on some sand. Looking around, I see I'm not the only one here; a passed out Mika is laying on the sand just a few metres away from me.

I get up, not believing my eyes.

"Hmm..." I get an idea.

I run around trying to find a long stick. Finally, found one. I take advantage of this opportunity and start poking Mika with a stick and giggling.

Suddenly, he wakes up spluttering. He looks at me, then at the stick, then at the ocean.

"AAAAAAHHH!" he screams while running around with his arms up in the air.

BANG! Mika runs into a tree and a coconut falls down on his head. He faints and is once again passed out. I sigh.

When Mika wakes up a few hours later, I have started a fire and it is dark, but I'm not there. He wonders wether I was just in his imagination. Then suddenly, a big, scary coconut head person starts yelling.

"AAAHHH!" he faints again.

I take off my mask.

"Well that was fun..."

I decide not to scare Mika anymore and wait until he wakes up....

i like that tina. you should be an author with me when we grow up..as well as a graphics designer of course!! you're so funny...im gonna giv it a go...:naughty::thumb_yello:

I wake up, treasuring the few moments of peace before i remember why I'm lying on a leaf bed in the middle of a small, deserted island. "Hello." Comes a voice from above. My eyes open blearily and there he is! Mika is standing over me, dirty but still managing to be very happy and energetic. ''G'Morning..." I say back, looking at him sleepily. Blinking, I stand up and walk over to near the shore, I sit down on the sand and turn to see Mika looking a bot worried and a teensy bit scared. Slowly, I walk over to him and pat his back comfortingly. "It's OK Mika, sweety," I tell him. He looks at me and says: "You have dirt on your nose, you know." I smirk and say "Yeah, well you are covered in the stuff!" With this I poke my tongue out. "Have a bath." I demand. "You smell."

"Do you think that is possible??" He asks nastily, and turns away.

"It's just a bit of water!!!" I yell at him, and a couple of nasty words come out. Mika sticks his finger up at me, still facing away. A sniff and put my nose up, then, as quick as I can, I run and push Mika toward the water's edge. He yells and tries to stop me, but I dodge his hand and keep forcing him closer to the sea. Mika steps sideways and I trip, falling fowards, but I don't care for the pain I now have in my knee, I just storm off. 'Hmmm...' I'm getting ideas... I look over at Mika, sitting under the shade of a palm tree, looking pretty mad.It's close to midday and getting pretty hot, my plan is forming in my head. I remember a scene off The Pirates of the Carribeann 2, Dead Man's Chest. Elizabeth falls over in a desperate attempt to get the attention of three fighting men, Will Turner, Captain Jack Sparrow and Commodre Norrington. I decide to imitate her. As loud as possible, I crie "Oh. OH!!! THE HEAT!!!" And fall over. I open one eye to see what Mika's reaction is...

I wake up, treasuring the few moments of peace before i remember why I'm lying on a leaf bed in the middle of a small, deserted island. "Hello." Comes a voice from above. My eyes open blearily and there he is! Mika is standing over me, dirty but still managing to be very happy and energetic. ''G'Morning..." I say back, looking at him sleepily. Blinking, I stand up and walk over to near the shore, I sit down on the sand and turn to see Mika looking a bot worried and a teensy bit scared. Slowly, I walk over to him and pat his back comfortingly. "It's OK Mika, sweety," I tell him. He looks at me and says: "You have dirt on your nose, you know." I smirk and say "Yeah, well you are covered in the stuff!" With this I poke my tongue out. "Have a bath." I demand. "You smell."

"Do you think that is possible??" He asks nastily, and turns away.

"It's just a bit of water!!!" I yell at him, and a couple of nasty words come out. Mika sticks his finger up at me, still facing away. A sniff and put my nose up, then, as quick as I can, I run and push Mika toward the water's edge. He yells and tries to stop me, but I dodge his hand and keep forcing him closer to the sea. Mika steps sideways and I trip, falling fowards, but I don't care for the pain I now have in my knee, I just storm off. 'Hmmm...' I'm getting ideas... I look over at Mika, sitting under the shade of a palm tree, looking pretty mad.It's close to midday and getting pretty hot, my plan is forming in my head. I remember a scene off The Pirates of the Carribeann 2, Dead Man's Chest. Elizabeth falls over in a desperate attempt to get the attention of three fighting men, Will Turner, Captain Jack Sparrow and Commodre Norrington. I decide to imitate her. As loud as possible, I crie "Oh. OH!!! THE HEAT!!!" And fall over. I open one eye to see what Mika's reaction is...

That's funny :roftl:

I'll continue my story in a minute....

These are all great stories! However, I am not imagining MYSELF, but rather all of you.

Still don't know about this "stuck on an island" thing....

I don't really want to imagine it (even if it was with MIKA).

I am a germaphobe and need running water, soap and flushing toilets.

However...I would rather love to imagine MIKA and I stuck in an ELEVATOR for a whole day, with a pot of tea and a bag of marshmallows.

The next morning I wake up very early to the sound of screams. As soon as I open my eyes, I see Mika throwing berries at a washed up whale on the island.

"AAAHHH!"

I quickly run up to him and as I get closer, I see he has berry spots on his shirt and face.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"IT'S A WHALE! AHH!"

"I think it's dead..."

"Well why don't you poke it with a stick then?!?!"

MOOOO!

"AH! What was that?!" I say.

"The whale's retarded!"

"Give me some of those berries!"

I grab some berries from Mika's hand and join him in 'let’s throw berries at the retarded whale'. It moos a few more times and we run out of berries to throw so Mika gets a large rock.

"MOOOO!" The whale says before it dies.

"What now? We don't have anymore food since someone started throwing it all at the whale!"

"Well you did too!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE IT MOOOED!"

After that we calm down a bit and try to find some more food. No success except for an unknown bird which we can't cook.

"Lets have some chicken..."

"Mika, that bird isn't a chi-OH MY GOD!"

I stare at Mika blankly for a minute until...

However...I would rather love to imagine MIKA and I stuck in an ELEVATOR for a whole day, with a pot of tea and a bag of marshmallows.

Hummmm! Stuck in an elevator with Mika...:blush-anim-cl::wub2::wink2:

Could be an other thread!

This is just mainly how I got there....

As I woke up, I remeber the strange dream I'd had.

I had won a round-the-world trip on an expensive cruise ship. Just me, none of my family. There were a number of celebrities on board. I remember finding out Mika was going. I wondered why, being that he was scared of fish and water and stuff. So, I'd said my goodbyes to everyone and boarded the ship. It was massive! There was a big swimming pool, with a number of sunbeds by the poolside. Then some guy came up to me. He was a bit taller than me and had this floppy brown hair and big green eyes. He looked abut 16, 17. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a pair of dark blue shorts and beige sandals. He had a blue suitcase too, that looked quite heavy.

"Hiya. Are you another contest winner?" He asked sweetly, smiling at me with this big, toothy grin, his green eyes boring into mine.

"Yes. Um, I don't suppose you know where we are meant to be going?" I replied shyly.

"Yeah, follow me. By the way, I'm Max." He said, walking towards a door that said 'Staff Only'.

"I'm Becky.' I smiled.

We went through, to find another 3 teenagers, chatting away to each other. Before I got a chance to say hello, we were all greetined by a smart looking woman in a suit. Her hair was scraped back into a bun and was holding a clipboard and a black biro.

"I believe you are the contest winners?" She asked, staring at us all. The way she said it began to worry me. She seemed like a grumpy headteacher, that no one wanted to speak to directly. Apparently, everyone else totally argeed with me. No one replied, all looking at thier feet, nodding ever so slightly.

After introducing herself to each of us, she took us to the next floor, or the 'VIP' floor, as she called it. The corridor was peach, with a fluffy white carpet, and blinding lights above us. We walked past a number of white doors, when the woman said, "Stop! Now, which one of you is, uh, Bethy?" Being that no one answered, I assumed she meant me.

"Do you mean Becky?" I mumbled quietly.

"Yes, yes, now that must be you. This is your room.If you need anything, call 120 on your phone and just ask for whatever." She said, practically shoving me and my bags into my room.

Rude! I thought to myself as I heard the door slam behind me. Then I looked at the room an I was wowed. There was a massive four poster bed by the back wallright infront of me. It had white polka-dotted sheets. My favourite! Next to the bed was a enourmous pine wardrobe. I looked around to see a white leather sofa, a glass coffee table and a plasma screen TV fitted to the wall. There was also a stereo in the corner. My instant thought was, now, what did I pack my Life in Cartoon Motion CD in? I'll put it on while I unpack.

After unpacking, I called my mum to tell her about how things had gone.

"Right, I'm going to bed now, I'm really tired." I yawned after giving my family every detail of the cruise.

"Okay, hunny, call me tommorow. Night, love you. And dad and Paige and Jack said they love you too." Mum replied.

"Love you and the rest of them too. Miss you." I finished, putting the phone down. I switched off the light and fell asleep.

I was woken up by a sudden jolt. Then I heard a knock at the door. Bleary eyed, I looked at the clock.

"It's four in the morning." I mumbled, getting up to answer the door. I opened the door to find Max staring at me worriedly.

"We're having ship trouble, and I think it serious. It's been happening for about an hour now. Your the only person I know so I was wondering whether or not I could stay in your room?" He asked quickly.

"Sure." I yawned, moving to let him in. He walked over and sat on the leather couch. All of a sudden there was another jolt. It was quite violent this time and fell bck onto the bed.

"Jesus. Its a bit much isn't it?" I said, waking up properly. Then I noticed he was fully dressed. "How come your dressed?"

"Huh?" He said, looking at himself, "oh, right. I didn't want to come over undressed. Then be told we had to go somewhere else."

"I should go get changed then." I said, going over to my wardrobe. I dragged out a pair of denim cut offs and a long blue sleeveless top. I went into the en-suite bathroom to change.

I came out to find Max talking to a staff member at the door.

"Come on Becky. We've got to get off the ship." Max said, grabbing the bag off this guy and packing some stuff from my cooler.

"This is becoming more and more like Titanic..." I mumbled to myself, putting on a pair of flip flops.

Max took my arm and took me downstairs. There were a number of screaming people. We were shoved onto a small boat with a number of other people. It was absolutly boiling but the rain was coming down hard.

"Great.A tropical storm." I said sarcastically, but deep down I was scared stiff. What would happen to us?

Before Max got a chance to reply, a wave overturned our boat. Everyone in the boat screamed.

Strange dream.I thought to myself.

"My god, its so hot. And uncomfortable." I thought to myself. Then I opened my eyes, and looked up. I was laying on my front, and I could feel tingling in my feet. Then I realised they were cold too. I looked at them to find myself at a beach, with water washing over my feet.

"Oh my god..." I breathed, realising that my dream wasn't a dream. I stood up, brushing myself down.

"Uh, hey." I heard behind me. I spun round to find someone staring at me. I fell backwards. I couldn't believe it. I looked down took a deep breath, and looked up again.

"No.... I am definatly dreaming now." I said.

"Well, if you were dreaming, I doubt highly that you wouldn't feel that you fell into the sea." He laughed, towering over me. He held out his hand. I pulled myself up.

"Becky. And I know your name, Mika." I blushed.

"I knew your name too. But that a sercret." Mika smiled. He wandered over to this massive tree where a number of things were, including bottles of water and a few bags of fruit. I stared, wondering where it came from.

"I'm always prepared." He said, sitting down by the tree.

Can't wait to hear them.

By the way do whales really go Mooo?

Thought cows did that?

No, they don't really go Mooo :roftl: The whale was retarded :thumb_yello::naughty:

That was a great story Becky! How come you're such a god writer?!

I'll continue part 4 of my story later today :mf_rosetinted: