If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...if I were stranded on an island with Mika, I would lay down, and.................

die.

Seriously. I don't think I'd last long in the wild, so I might as well get it over with.

Actually, before that I'd at least have a good cry over never being able to see my man again. Then, I'd end up taking my anger out on Mika at some point in the form of physical violence. After all that, I'd lay down and die.

Quote:

"Then, I'd end up taking my anger out on Mika at some point in the form of physical violence."

Not our Mika!!!! :no: :no: :no:

Hee hee. I'm just kidding! I wouldn't hurt Mika! We would sit in the sand and sing songs together, until I passed out from low blood sugar. I'm sure Mika would make my last moments very pleasant.

Hee hee. I'm just kidding! I wouldn't hurt Mika! We would sit in the sand and sing songs together, until I passed out from low blood sugar. I'm sure Mika would make my last moments very pleasant.

My goodness you really did shock shock me!!!

Thank goodness Mika is safe!!! I need to think of ideas of what to do on the island with Mika (in case it ever happens:biggrin2: ) so that he will propose to me!

Stranded on an island with MIKA...[/I]

The TAME Version

• take turns scratching eachother's bug bites
    drink coconut tea
    get skinnier
    help MIKA get over his fish phobia
    count the curls on his head
    have MIKA sing me to sleep with a lullabye

The "Other" version

take turns biting eachother

drink fermented coconut until fish phobia disappears

stroke the curls

sing, sleep, sand, stars, sweat, slowly, softly, and so many other "s" words...

Silly...that's my SECRET. So long!

Very good, quite pervy enough :mf_rosetinted:

Was this all a dream? I think as I look under the blanket one more time to be sure!

“Like what you see under there?†he asked, with that Coy smile

:das: :das: :mf_rosetinted: That's not bad :biggrin2:

Oh and I have to say, I really like the coconut shell bra bit, too :wink2:

And I agree that somebody should make a cover, with the title in gold letters :thumb_yello:

ROTFLMAABTOAPMP!!!!! you are a genious!!!

ROTFLMAABTOAPMP???? What that stand for?? I tried to figure it out but i only got to ROTFL, everbody knows what THAT stands for though...:blink:

Here is the next instalment. Enjoy!!!

The yacht is still progressing towards us. I still cannot see Mika anywhere.

“Mika,†I shout. “The rescuers have come for us. Where are you?â€

A voice behind me whispers, “I wasn’t far away. Nature called and I had to find a place to relief myself.â€

Oh, I think. A cheeky smile on my face.

A man gets out the yacht and calls out, “hello!â€

He has to shout to us above the noise of the engine.

Mika and I walk hand in hand.

I then try to scramble up the big step onto the yacht, and am finding it very difficult.

“Hey, you need a hand?â€

And before I can say anything, Mika lifts me up.

He placed me on one of the seats on the boat, then came and sat beside me.

“You okay?â€

“Yeah.†I look up, and above me I see huge rain clouds gathering in the sky.

“This doesn’t look good.†I am still wearing that coconut shell bra. I don’t say anything to Mika but it is beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable.

We begin our journey away from the desert. I’ll have to make do with it for now. That pretty lace bra was so dirtied up with sand I decided to leave it behind.

The first spots of rain begin to fall.

“Wow, here it comes, we’re gonna get soaked!â€

I reply, “I know. Is there anywhere we can go, maybe below deck?â€

“I’ll ask the captain.†Mika does so.

The captain advises us to go to the galley and shows us the directions.

Down some big steps again. “Mika, can you help again please?â€

“Yeah, hold on.†He helps me down the big steps.

We can both smell food cooking. I am beginning to feel hungry.

“I need to eat,†I say.

“Me too.â€

In the galley there were three chefs at a stove cooking what looked like a fish dish.

Mika and I observed the chefs as they worked.

The sky outside was very grey and the sea was getting rough.

Mika could see me looking at the activities outside.

“You don’t get seasick do you?â€

“No, I’m just starving hungry at the moment.â€

One of the chefs heard me say that. He turned and smiled.

“Are you both in need of some lunch?â€

When the dinner was cooked we sat down and tucked in.

“Mmm, this tastes fabulous.â€

Then suddenly a massive flash of lightning bounced off the sky and hit the water at great speed. This was followed by a loud clap of thunder. The sea protested underneath us. This sent the yacht rocking vigorously from side to side, and I though it would capsize.

I scream. “Aaaagh! Oh my God.â€

“Wow!! This is not looking good,†Mika yells.

We lose our appetites completely.

“What are we going to do?†I panic.

“Calm down babe, panicking is the worst thing you can do in a situation like this.â€

Mika puts his arm round me. We cuddle up together.

Another flash of lightning. Then a loud rumble of thunder.

The boat rocks again. The galley lights flicker then go out completely.

“The lights have gone out now, what next?â€

Mika has an idea. “Let’s sing. It may take our mind off things.â€

(Starts singing Grace Kelly)

I sing with Mika. Then the chefs who are still in the galley start singing too.

Then we sing Love Today.

We forget about the storm and the lights having gone out and form our own karaoke on a yacht.

Here is the next instalment. Enjoy!!!

The yacht is still progressing towards us. I still cannot see Mika anywhere.

“Mika,†I shout. “The rescuers have come for us. Where are you?â€

A voice behind me whispers, “I wasn’t far away. Nature called and I had to find a place to relief myself.â€

Oh, I think. A cheeky smile on my face.

A man gets out the yacht and calls out, “hello!â€

He has to shout to us above the noise of the engine.

Mika and I walk hand in hand.

I then try to scramble up the big step onto the yacht, and am finding it very difficult.

“Hey, you need a hand?â€

And before I can say anything, Mika lifts me up.

He placed me on one of the seats on the boat, then came and sat beside me.

“You okay?â€

“Yeah.†I look up, and above me I see huge rain clouds gathering in the sky.

“This doesn’t look good.†I am still wearing that coconut shell bra. I don’t say anything to Mika but it is beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable.

We begin our journey away from the desert. I’ll have to make do with it for now. That pretty lace bra was so dirtied up with sand I decided to leave it behind.

The first spots of rain begin to fall.

“Wow, here it comes, we’re gonna get soaked!â€

I reply, “I know. Is there anywhere we can go, maybe below deck?â€

“I’ll ask the captain.†Mika does so.

The captain advises us to go to the galley and shows us the directions.

Down some big steps again. “Mika, can you help again please?â€

“Yeah, hold on.†He helps me down the big steps.

We can both smell food cooking. I am beginning to feel hungry.

“I need to eat,†I say.

“Me too.â€

In the galley there were three chefs at a stove cooking what looked like a fish dish.

Mika and I observed the chefs as they worked.

The sky outside was very grey and the sea was getting rough.

Mika could see me looking at the activities outside.

“You don’t get seasick do you?â€

“No, I’m just starving hungry at the moment.â€

One of the chefs heard me say that. He turned and smiled.

“Are you both in need of some lunch?â€

When the dinner was cooked we sat down and tucked in.

“Mmm, this tastes fabulous.â€

Then suddenly a massive flash of lightning bounced off the sky and hit the water at great speed. This was followed by a loud clap of thunder. The sea protested underneath us. This sent the yacht rocking vigorously from side to side, and I though it would capsize.

I scream. “Aaaagh! Oh my God.â€

“Wow!! This is not looking good,†Mika yells.

We lose our appetites completely.

“What are we going to do?†I panic.

“Calm down babe, panicking is the worst thing you can do in a situation like this.â€

Mika puts his arm round me. We cuddle up together.

Another flash of lightning. Then a loud rumble of thunder.

The boat rocks again. The galley lights flicker then go out completely.

“The lights have gone out now, what next?â€

Mika has an idea. “Let’s sing. It may take our mind off things.â€

(Starts singing Grace Kelly)

I sing with Mika. Then the chefs who are still in the galley start singing too.

Then we sing Love Today.

We forget about the storm and the lights having gone out and form our own karaoke on a yacht.

karaoke? :punk:

It was good!

ROTFLMAABTOAPMP???? What that stand for?? I tried to figure it out but i only got to ROTFL, everbody knows what THAT stands for though...:blink:

no freaking idea ither! appart from, ROMLMA.....cant figgure the rest out

Here goes (sorry if it sucks :mf_rosetinted: ) :

I wake up and find myself lying on some sand. Looking around, I see I'm not the only one here; a passed out Mika is laying on the sand just a few metres away from me.

I get up, not believing my eyes.

"Hmm..." I get an idea.

I run around trying to find a long stick. Finally, found one. I take advantage of this opportunity and start poking Mika with a stick and giggling.

Suddenly, he wakes up spluttering. He looks at me, then at the stick, then at the ocean.

"AAAAAAHHH!" he screams while running around with his arms up in the air.

BANG! Mika runs into a tree and a coconut falls down on his head. He faints and is once again passed out. I sigh.

When Mika wakes up a few hours later, I have started a fire and it is dark, but I'm not there. He wonders wether I was just in his imagination. Then suddenly, a big, scary coconut head person starts yelling.

"AAAHHH!" he faints again.

I take off my mask.

"Well that was fun..."

I decide not to scare Mika anymore and wait until he wakes up....

I wake up and find myself lying on some sand. Looking around, I see I'm not the only one here; a passed out Mika is laying on the sand just a few metres away from me.

"Hmm..." I get an idea.

I run around trying to find a long stick. Finally, found one. I take advantage of this opportunity and start poking Mika with a stick and giggling.

Suddenly, he wakes up spluttering. He looks at me, then at the stick, then at the ocean.

BANG! Mika runs into a tree and a coconut falls down on his head. He faints and is once again passed out. I sigh.

When Mika wakes up a few hours later, I have started a fire and it is dark, but I'm not there. He wonders wether I was just in his imagination. Then suddenly, a big, scary coconut head person starts yelling.

I take off my mask.

"Well that was fun..."

hahaha i like it! :thumb_yello:

"Hmm..." I get an idea.

I take off my mask.

"Well that was fun..."

What a funny fanfic!! :roftl: I love it!

The next morning Mika wakes up. The first thing he sees is my face. I tell him what happened and apologise for scaring him and poking him with a stick. He's a little confused but much better.

Then he looks down and sees he's wearing nothing but a skirt made of palm tree leaves and a coconut bra. He gets up and I start running very fast without looking back at the angry she-Mika.

An hour later I end up on the other side of the island. I can't see Mika anywhere so I decide to rest. To my surprise, Mika jumps out of a bush, covered in mud and still only wearing the skirt and the coconut bra.

He jumps on me.

"Gah!"

I start laughing. I can't help it, seeing Mika like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"What happened to you?"

"I fell in a puddle of mud, OK?!"

We're both covered in mud and decide we should get cleaned up. I apologise once again and we decide to be friends. Turns out Mika thinks this is hilarious.

Because we both have a fear of the ocean and fish we try to wash ourselves at the shore. We both start screaming like maniacs and running back and forth.

Luckily, after our little 'wash' we find some berries. They aren't poison either. We decide not to try and cook because there is nothing to cook and, well, we can't cook anyway.

So we just fall asleep on some leaves on top of tree bark...

The next morning Mika wakes up. The first thing he sees is my face. I tell him what happened and apologise for scaring him and poking him with a stick. He's a little confused but much better.

Then he looks down and sees he's wearing nothing but a skirt made of palm tree leaves and a coconut bra. He gets up and I start running very fast without looking back at the angry she-Mika.

An hour later I end up on the other side of the island. I can't see Mika anywhere so I decide to rest. To my surprise, Mika jumps out of a bush, covered in mud and still only wearing the skirt and the coconut bra.

He jumps on me.

"Gah!"

I start laughing. I can't help it, seeing Mika like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"What happened to you?"

"I fell in a puddle of mud, OK?!"

We're both covered in mud and decide we should get cleaned up. I apologise once again and we decide to be friends. Turns out Mika thinks this is hilarious.

Because we both have a fear of the ocean and fish we try to wash ourselves at the shore. We both start screaming like maniacs and running back and forth.

Luckily, after our little 'wash' we find some berries. They aren't poison either. We decide not to try and cook because there is nothing to cook and, well, we can't cook anyway.

So we just fall asleep on some leaves on top of tree bark...

it's crazy!

i really like it!

tons of funny visuals.