• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears: I know!!

...oh well....afterall I think it won't last so long :roftl:

I've downloaded Sweet Dreams video....:mf_lustslow:

I had already suggested to violet_sky that we should create a monument devoted to Eurhytmics :biggrin2:

THEY MADE OUR LIFE BETTER!!!! :bleh::das:

yeah of course, summer's is a lot better quality... but if you just watch THAT part of this one, you don't get seasick. :naughty: i'm amazed how still she held the camera at that part. maybe she was in total shock and couldn't move anymore. :naughty:

HAHAHA. Yes. Sorry it was so jumpy, lol, but as I'm sure you understand, I couldn't really stand still. :roftl: At that part I had to stay still because I knew that I had to post it, lol.

Okay, is this the right thread for this? If it isn't, I'm not sure which one is!!

Tonight...

1) I put on "Love Today" and my fiance turns around, looks at me, and goes "I just had this urge to take off my pants."

2) A few hours later, he's randomly reassembling my vacuum cleaner and says out of the blue "I wonder what Mika would do if I tried to hit on him."

:blink:

All my hours spent drooling over the Mikagasmic pictures thread are now contagious!! The Mikaddiction knows no gender (or sexual orientation!) boundaries! :naughty:

Ok, yes, is this the right thread??? Good question, but where else can one say these types of things....such as I guess I am still hung up on the European Glitter Balls theory, and after reading some reports from the Atlanta concert, I found some confirmation to this particular theory:

"Oh and some other random little details:

He had glitter on his tummy." identity of author withheld

It sounds like a real Mikagasm to me. :mf_rosetinted:

(Unlike others who are trying very hard to become a member here, I am trying very hard to be a good girl, but I keep finding my way back here.....this group is too much fun....need to join MFC perv anonymous group?):roftl: Someone better point me in the right direction!

ioana, i found something for you to analyze (i know you love doing that!) :naughty:

Picture020.jpg

(posted on the miami thread)

oh loook, ZA ARM!!!! :das: yes,as I said,the choulder muscle is truly impressing me,although mine is cuter,but hey :mf_rosetinted:

Look at that hand...that would look good in several places :roftl: I live his hands

p.s: I still like THE VIDEO,the original one that Scut posted...that started it all :naughty:

Okay, is this the right thread for this? If it isn't, I'm not sure which one is!!

Tonight...

1) I put on "Love Today" and my fiance turns around, looks at me, and goes "I just had this urge to take off my pants."

Damn! Mika`s good! :roftl: :roftl:

2) A few hours later, he's randomly reassembling my vacuum cleaner and says out of the blue "I wonder what Mika would do if I tried to hit on him."

:blink:

whahahahaaaaaa :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, yes, is this the right thread??? Good question, but where else can one say these types of things....such as I guess I am still hung up on the European Glitter Balls theory, and after reading some reports from the Atlanta concert, I found some confirmation to this particular theory:

"Oh and some other random little details:

He had glitter on his tummy." identity of author withheld

It sounds like a real Mikagasm to me. :mf_rosetinted:

(Unlike others who are trying very hard to become a member here, I am trying very hard to be a good girl, but I keep finding my way back here.....this group is too much fun....need to join MFC perv anonymous group?):roftl: Someone better point me in the right direction!

you`ll be member 35...but thy name shall not appear,you will be ..the Anonymus One! :roftl: :roftl:

and yes,this always is the right thread :naughty:

Check out these pervy pics... he knows no bounds

Biggirlscreencap8.jpg

And the face on this next one...

Biggirlscreencap7.jpg

and then of course the obligatory braces pic

Biggirlscreencap4.jpg

Sorry that they're a little blurred. Couldn't get em any better

Hehehe. That video was just hot. I loved how he was singing directly to the camera! :D

Ive had to start editting some posts , lets be careful in this thread , remember we have 98% girls on thsi site , some very young , we have to be careful not to attract the wrong kind of people to this website , many threads are "pervy" now , we need to keep the theme good otherwise it will go the way of many other forum before .....

Ive had to start editting some posts , lets be careful in this thread , remember we have 98% girls on thsi site , some very young , we have to be careful not to attract the wrong kind of people to this website ,

many threads are "pervy" now , we need to keep the theme good otherwise it will go the way of many other forum before .....

that`s not good...that really wasn`t the intention when starting this thread.

Ok,gotta keep that in mind1 :wink2:

hey Queenie,ur badge will be ready tomorrow btw

I made one for me too ,different one,but I like it :bleh:

Love you Iona :mf_lustslow:

This pics are so pervo...But i remember another one which was in a website. Wait, i´ll find it.

big20070522set094694broxc5.jpg

Look at his face. The master is doing his evil things. We don´t see his hands..

that`s not good...that really wasn`t the intention when starting this thread.

Ok,gotta keep that in mind1 :wink2:

Its getting worse and worse , we are in real danger of attracting wrong people to this forum , where before it was a pretty safe place , it may just be me but Im starting to feel a little uncomfortable with it .

Love you Iona :mf_lustslow:

This pics are so pervo...But i remember another one which was in a website. Wait, i´ll find it.

big20070522set094694broxc5.jpg

Look at his face. The master is doing his evil things. We don´t see his hands..

I like how that olive head looks in the middle of all that white skin :lmao: :lmao:

I wonder,did he think of theese poses spontaneous or did he plan them in detail? :naughty:

Its getting worse and worse , we are in real danger of attracting wrong people to this forum , where before it was a pretty safe place , it may just be me but Im starting to feel a little uncomfortable with it .

what do you mean? who is this site attracting? did smth happen? :shocked:

what do you mean? who is this site attracting? did smth happen? :shocked:

No nothing , but many thread not are like this one , one or two is ok , but many of the threads have sexual content .... everything is fine , but what Im trying to say is that we are creating a forum that "could" start attracting some wrong people where since it started its been ok .. ish

Lets see what the forum says :thumb_yello:

No nothing , but many thread not are like this one , one or two is ok , but many of the threads have sexual content .... everything is fine , but what Im trying to say is that we are creating a forum that "could" start attracting some wrong people where since it started its been ok .. ish

Ah, i understand. The point is "could we restrict the access to this content to the younling people?" It´s a thing which worries me.

well when I first joined ,there was the mikagasmic pics thread and I didn`t even know what that was supposed to mean,and this thread kinda took off as a joke because someone asked if Mika is a pervert or smth like that.

I don`t think people will come here just too talk abt sexuality and things related though...they mainly come here because they love mika`s music.

I know,it probably escalated all a bit,but banning it isn`t really the alternative...I think...

toning it down,yes,of course...but well being a girl and having a crush on mika is I think a sympthom that probably more than 90% of the girls here have

This thread was mainly a place to post pics and videos ,and making jokes on some quite thaughtless accuses braught to Mika,and him being a perv

Of course,I am concerned about younglings,but that could solved in adding a +16 to the tile,couldn`t it?