The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you`ll be member 35...but thy name shall not appear,you will be ..the Anonymus One! :roftl: :roftl:

and yes,this always is the right thread :naughty:

Oh, thank you. I would love to be Anonymous #35...it kinda follows the philosophy that others may label me, but I don't wish to label myself????:roftl:

Anyway, I would also like to apologize if anything I said on any of my posts offended anyone else. I love it here in this thread and I find it very light hearted and amusing, but I'm sorry to hear that others feel we may be attracting the wrong sort. (Hope they weren't talking about me:blink: ) I am still rather new to the forums and enjoy participating, but I truly don't want to offend others. That said, I would also like to add that it would be very sad to me to see this creative thread wither and die. From the very beginning I have felt truly at home here. :biggrin2:

signed the Anonymous One (or not so) #35 :mf_rosetinted:

let me tell you a lil trick I picked up from violet

you write your stuff and then go:

It wasn`t me :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, Don't steal my strategy :biggrin2:

What a pity, that this thread is now under Freddie's observation - LOL

As I has a lot of time yesterday and had no access to the internet I've prepared another present for you. ... I'm darn sure especially Queenie would benefit from it ...but now I'm not quite sure whether to post the link or not... It's only random fun, actually, but I don't know...

I'll think of it...

Freddie, maybe we could just rename the title of this thread into something a little more... er ...adapted to the actual content (which is really far more artless then the titel might make believe...)

LOL, Don't steal my strategy :biggrin2:

What a pity, that this thread is now under Freddie's observation - LOL

As I has a lot of time yesterday and had no access to the internet I've prepared another present for you. ... I'm darn sure especially Queenie would benefit from it ...but now I'm not quite sure whether to post the link or not... It's only random fun, actually, but I don't know...

I'll think of it...

Freddie, maybe we could just rename the title of this thread into something a little more... er ...adapted to the actual content (which is really far more artless then the titel might make believe...)

You know if the title was changed then I think it would look better ..

What a shame its under my observation! , poor me , you dont want me here!:blink:

You know if the title was changed then I think it would look better ..

What a shame its under my observation! , poor me , you dont want me here!:blink:

Thank you for changing the title, I really thought that could be a little too heavy... LOL

And, Freddie, I SO want you here! :thumb_yello::huglove:

Specially for me? :naughty: Oh, darling. i love you :wub2:

Yep, Ioana is the founder of the club. Maybe she should edit the title..

Okay, here we go:

Click the pic

(Underage members don't click the pic!)

maskshadowsignuz7.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Its good , it means I dont have to be here , but certain posts with certain words will be Pmed to me , I dont have to freak out now :bleh:

Certain words? LOL :lmao: such as? Chicken? :lmfao:

And why don't you want to BE HERE? :blink: Don't you like us? :boxed:

Okay, here we go:

Click the pic

(Underage members don't click the pic!)

maskshadowsignuz7.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Gosh, I LOVE all of them:roftl: Thanks a lot for posting them:thumb_yello: What I don't like that much is the changing of names and censorships in general. But then again, it's only my opinion, of course, and I don't want to have an argument here with you, my beloved fellow Mika mads, but I have this allergy to censorship, that's all:naughty: