Mikaville ART!!!

1kiwiabroad

okay, i've had some requests for a new thread to post all the designs and artwork for mikaville on, so you can all see what it looks like, so here it is. if you are a resident, and want to post a picture of your house or even a shop or street you have pictured, go ahesd, that's what it's for. And , i'm sure we would all appreciate some blue prints you have done too so we can see that layout of the town so we know where we live. But you don't have to be a member to post, you juat have o know what we're talking about - actually, or not. it could be interesting to see what outsiders comw up with! but if you wish to, please do become a resident on teh residents thread, and any more ideas can still be posted on the planning thred - this one's just for the visual side. GET DRAWING!!!!!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! I'm sorry i haven't drawn mine, but i wanted a mansion not the kind of house i could draw. Here it is: 2 Curly Hair Boulevard. Picture the house, on top of a hill, looking out at all the pretty Mikaville night lights, and over looking Mika's own place! :blush-anim-cl:

myhouse.jpg

Isn't it lovely?

Sarah xox

This is an awsome idea! =D

I'll totally try to draw this out.

...umm...I'm not a resident of Mikaville but I'll look around to see what you guys made up so far.

I haven't really been paying attention to this whole Mikaville thing (Sorry. lol) but I'll read about it.

I started reading about it then I got confused for some wierd reason so then I stopped reading. Lol.

Oh well, since I am one of those who requested the thread...here Mika's Angels' Palace is:

ferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpm7.jpg

We are in #1 Little Bit of Heaven Square (We hope to have a lot of neighbours in our paradisiac square :wink2: )

Oh well, since I am one of those who requested the thread...here Mika's Angels' Palace is:

We are in #1 Little Bit of Heaven Square (We hope to have a lot of neighbours in our paradisiac square :wink2: )

Oooh. Love it. Very creative.. your palace would be a lovely view! :mf_lustslow:

This is an awsome idea! =D

I'll totally try to draw this out.

...umm...I'm not a resident of Mikaville but I'll look around to see what you guys made up so far.

I haven't really been paying attention to this whole Mikaville thing (Sorry. lol) but I'll read about it.

I started reading about it then I got confused for some wierd reason so then I stopped reading. Lol.

feel free to join! we're recruiting people, and please, if you can draw, HELP US!!

Hello Back again.

Just finished a few renovations on my house, which i decided to name the 'MIKA MANOR' I decided to have it Mikafied and here are the results: Mika even popped in to see how it was all going- wasn't that sweet of him!

myhousewithMika.jpg

I wish it were more colourful but paint is so darn expensive these days!!

Sarah xox

LOL! :roftl: This thread is amazing! I may have to get my creative hat on :wink2: I'm going to find my house for when I move into Mikaville - WOOT!

EDIT: Here we go! 'tis my house! Number 22 Lollipop Lane <3

lollipophouseuh6.th.png

I'm sorry for my crappy Photoshop efforts, but it's only a brief idea ;)

LOL! :roftl: This thread is amazing! I may have to get my creative hat on :wink2: I'm going to find my house for when I move into Mikaville - WOOT!

EDIT: Here we go! 'tis my house! Number 22 Lollipop Lane <3

lollipophouseuh6.th.png

I'm sorry for my crappy Photoshop efforts, but it's only a brief idea ;)

Lol...is that Chew Chew the one who's hiding himself in the Pic? I think that he wants to live with us too...so many lollipops (and Lollipop Girls :roftl: )

WOAH! Unbelieveable! This is soooo cute! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh thank you :bleh:

...but I really think that it's not so hard! Mine is nothing special after all, I spent 5 minutes in drawing it...the most is to have a cute idea!

Oh I would like so much to see some other houses :wub2:

I'm sorry about the crap quality of these scans, but it's just a sketch in two parts.

Here's Chocolate Flow Avenue. Plots 7, 13, 22 and 23 are taken and there are plenty left! All plots are of a same size, so if you'll choose to have a little house, then you'll have a big garden! Residents can make suggestions of what they would like their houses to look like. And of course you can draw your own houses. This is about the street really...

(BTW Nicole, your neighbor has got a statue of Willy Wonka! :naughty: )

I'll be doing more specific drawings later, after I'll have this finished.

chocolateflowavenue001oi9.jpg

chocolateflowavenue002lt3.jpg

My sister asked me if this is a cemetery! :shocked::roftl:

Oh, and there's no use to have a flat roof here... Remember the regular chocolate flows! You do NOT want your roofs to crash because of the chocolate masses! :D

I'm sorry about the crap quality of these scans, but it's just a sketch in two parts.

Here's Chocolate Flow Avenue. Plots 7, 13, 22 and 23 are taken and there are plenty left! All plots are of a same size, so if you'll choose to have a little house, then you'll have a big garden! Residents can make suggestions of what they would like their houses to look like. And of course you can draw your own houses. This is about the street really...

(BTW Nicole, your neighbor has got a statue of Willy Wonka! :naughty: )

I'll be doing more specific drawings later, after I'll have this finished.

chocolateflowavenue001oi9.jpg

chocolateflowavenue002lt3.jpg

My sister asked me if this is a cemetery! :shocked::roftl:

Oh, and there's no use to have a flat roof here... Remember the regular chocolate flows! You do NOT want your roofs to crash because of the chocolate masses! :D

:mf_lustslow:wow!

I can't wait to see it ended!!!

WOW!:thumb_yello:

That is such a wonderful idea!

and everyone is so creative!

sure it will be the loveliest and happiest colourful town!

(:bleh: so funny-been working today on some fasade solutions for tomorrows customer..opened the forum now-and such a burst of colour...and so pity not many people actually dare to do so in real life! (at least exteriors!))

go guys!!! magickitten91 and i are currently working on a first draught geographical map so everyone can see where they live in relation to each other. so keep it up! it looks great! someone suggested that we should give it to mika. so i think we should make like a brochure for mikaville ( well, a book really) with all our art and the map and blueprints and our list of residents and maybe more to come! and then when we go to his next gig we can take it and give it to him! he can actually SEE his kingdom that he has inspired us to create! yay!!!

i'm still working on my house, but i can show you my private garden

charlie_and_the_chocolate_factory_06.jpg

i also have a butler called willy:naughty:

lol do you have any ummpa lumpas aswell? :naughty: :naughty: