Awesomely Adorable Mika Video!!!!

Scut Monkey

Just have to correct something. The beads you saw in the interview attached to Mika's phone (in his pocket) were made by my *almost* namesake BLUE who is Dutch and I am BLUE SKY (Aussie in Japan). Confusing I know. We MCFers have Blue, Blue Eyes, Blue Sky, Violet sky, Rainbow sky....you will get to know the differences in us all soon enough!!

I cannot take credit where none is due. If you were talking about the MTV in Japan photo *cough* splutter* looks down sheepishly* then I will take full credit:blush-anim-cl: :biggrin2:

BTW Did any one else get the reference to the chocolate Teddy Bear biscuits...MUST be in connection with the Teddy Bears' Picnic he does at the end of every concert!! I think the impact was lost because Mika was more worried about his sticky hands!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Omg, he's so cute! But I'm not so sure about his glasses... ^^

I can't believe how he can have all those marshmallows in his mouth :roftl:

The best way to start the day with is a good Mika interview! I am so happy now, this will be a great day! ^^ Chubby Bunny!

Scut Monkey

Just have to correct something. The beads you saw in the interview attached to Mika's phone (in his pocket) were made by my *almost* namesake BLUE who is Dutch and I am BLUE SKY (Aussie in Japan). Confusing I know. We MCFers have Blue, Blue Eyes, Blue Sky, Violet sky, Rainbow sky....you will get to know the differences in us all soon enough!!

I cannot take credit where none is due. If you were talking about the MTV in Japan photo *cough* splutter* looks down sheepishly* then I will take full credit:blush-anim-cl: :biggrin2:

BTW Did any one else get the reference to the chocolate Teddy Bear biscuits...MUST be in connection with the Teddy Bears' Picnic he does at the end of every concert!! I think the impact was lost because Mika was more worried about his sticky hands!!

Yeh, I got it Blue Sky !!:roftl:

Scut Monkey

Oh, my bad. Sorry, Blue! Thanks for pointing that out, Blue Sky. *makes a huge mental note in metaphysical rainbow markers*

He may have butchered the words to Baby Got Back, but I still love him anyway! :biggrin2:

(I've got to say tho, I would pay BIG bucks to hear him say "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" :naughty: )

He'd probably mess it up too and say something like "My cobra king don't want any unless you have buns, honey!"

(Notice how I snuck a Bowie reference in there? Classy!)

--Jack

You're right! And he should do that (with his glasses and marshmallows in his mouth). It would be so fun to watch... :bleh:

He'd probably mess it up too and say something like "My cobra king don't want any unless you have buns, honey!"

(Notice how I snuck a Bowie reference in there? Classy!)

--Jack

Hahahahaha!!!!! Jack, you need to be my friend!

Oh, my bad. Sorry, Blue! Thanks for pointing that out, Blue Sky. *makes a huge mental note in metaphysical rainbow markers*

No worries mate! Our member names are quite confusing indeed :blush-anim-cl: - I sometimes end up living Big in Japan or Blue Sky is taken on a Dutch treat. :biggrin2:

I thought I was? :-) But hey, always glad to be friends with one hella soul-singing lady.

--Jack

Of course you are, I just had to say it out loud. :biggrin2:

Now I have Baby Got Back stuck in my head, but rapped in Mika's voice, with his accent, complete with giggles between all the naughty bits. Thanks a lot Jack... :thumbdown:

:bleh:

OMG! That was soooo cute and funny!!!!:roftl:

I love the way he wiped his hand on the clothes after he spat out his marshmallows(or pretended to, not sure)!! Class!!:thumb_yello::naughty:

I think he is quite sexy with his specs on, although he is much better without them.:biggrin2:

I like the fact that Mika is up for a laugh- he does it rather well.

I prefer him without glasses though...

Why on earth did they not hand him a wipe for his hands??? He looked so uncomfortable with sticky hands....

Why on earth did they not hand him a wipe for his hands??? He looked so uncomfortable with sticky hands....

I was thinking the same - he was having a bit of an OCD moment wasn't he??

But I hate having sticky hands and I don't have OCD...:biggrin2:

Such a cute video *sigh* I wish Mika was my mate. We honestly would have such a laugh. Life is unfair.

I was thinking the same - he was having a bit of an OCD moment wasn't he??

Yeah, he totally was. It was kind of funny how obvious that was. Well, except that it was triggering my own OCD tendencies and making me quite uncomfortable myself--I kept wanting to yell, "give him a towel already!" and twitching in my seat, heh.

--Jack

Hehe he said 'becky' in that interview. Wow, I feel warm but very, very stupid now....

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You don't have to feel stupid!!! I would be :blush-anim-cl: if he said my name!!!

But...now... I say to myself...YES IT'S STUPID!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

We can't stop being grazy!!!!