Mika: Man or woman??!!

theres this line u dnt past and that dude did okh yep it all rght to joax bt puting that pix up imaging MIKA could look on this and wen he seez his fanz thingz hez gay hez prob wondering wat the people hu dnt like him think

we dnt want him stop singing do we now

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theres this line u dnt past and that dude did okh yep it all rght to joax bt puting that pix up imaging MIKA could look on this and wen he seez his fanz thingz hez gay hez prob wondering wat the people hu dnt like him think

Mika doesn't actually care if people think of him in a certain way...he disregards anything that is remotely untrue. We are not discussing whether in your words "he is gay"- simply making fun of the fact that someone out there is questioning whether he is now "a man or woman". It pretty obvious don't you think? If Mika stopped singing because of negative feedback/opinions- I would be surprised as hell- he is not that kind of person, he would not have fought to be who he is today if that was the case....He's much stronger then you think.:thumb_yello:

Actually I'm kind of insulted now.

wen he seez his fanz thingz hez gay hez prob wondering wat the people hu dnt like him think

Oh yeah? Are "his fans" only supposed to think that he is straight? It's not like him being gay would be bad or an insult of any kind, would it?

Plus Akim is right! No one is talking about whether he's gay or not anyway.

I'm just saying he looked pretty in his prom dress. Why don't you want me to say that Mika looked pretty?! :sad::confused:

--Jack

And, of course, the proof:

1_kelly-grace-photo-grace-kelly-6206436_kopi.jpg

It's in the MFC gallery section, so you know it's right.

--Jack

WOW!

In more in love now! But don't judge me:mf_rosetinted:

I always said his Mum looks like Liz Taylor. Well looking at this photo, Mika takes after her beautifully:wub2:

I think he's "grown up" enough to get the joke :mf_rosetinted: (if that's a question of growing up, which is not) And i think he doesn't care :mf_rosetinted: And i agree with Jack : how bad could that be that people think he's gay ? He said he didn't want people to CARE about it, not that he didn't want people to assume he's gay... But apparently, everybody takes his word the way they're more comfortable with...

WOW!

I always said his Mum looks like Liz Taylor. Well looking at this photo, Mika takes after her beautifully:wub2:

:bleh: heeee - heeeee!!!

and I thought I was the only-pervy one posting Mika-women in my fav thread

(all-mika fan art that is:biggrin2: )

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3041&page=73

Just wish he'd shaved though, before the pic was taken.

But that's just my own preference. Don't label me :mf_rosetinted:

Prom dress and stubble, it's a style disaster.

Oh god, I really am laughing now. :roll1: Brilliant, Gat.

--Jack

Oh, gorgeous! And so very Jules Cheret! Mika makes a lovely fin-de-siecle postergirl model.

He is one hot woman.

--Jack

:naughty:

I've strated working on some Mika-pin-ups...:biggrin2:

for sailors....and drivers:biggrin2:

Oh man, pin-ups? Gil Elvgren-style or Vargas-style, or something of your own?

Also, was the Cheret influence in that other piece intentional, or did it just come across that way?

Sorry, I am interested in pin-ups and arty things. ;-)

--Jack

Oh man, pin-ups? Gil Elvgren-style or Vargas-style, or something of your own?

Also, was the Cheret influence in that other piece intentional, or did it just come across that way?

Sorry, I am interested in pin-ups and arty things. ;-)

--Jack

I dunno about the style yet:naughty:

just some random sketching while in the tube:bleh:

but I like the 50s cola-girls thingie:naughty: ...and DITA!

and u can do it in photoshop-its quicker....(I often do linework by hand and then colour in photosh)

arghhh....if I had 48 hrs in a day!!!!!!!

as for the influence-

it all dates back to Toulouse-Lautrec, who I am a huuuuuge fan of (posted pics in fan art thread a couple of pgs later:bleh: )

WOW!

....IF JACKO AND LIZ HAD A LOVECHILD....:roftl:

(the toys thingie:bleh: )

Personally (and being serious for a minute here :naughty: ) I would love to see Mika dress in more florals. Shirts, things like that.

I used to love the floral shirts Morrissey wore in the early eighties. (I see so much of Moz in Mika!)

That did it for me. There's something so sexy about a beautiful man in a floral shirt.

:blush-anim-cl:

For now, prom dress montages will have to do:mf_rosetinted:

KiteKat , I would like to see your pin-up things when you have done them.

HeYz GuYz SoRii 4 BeiiNg All SycO ii GuEss iitZ JSt MeH Bt HopE YhhU No ii CaN HvE FuuN tOo :roftl: :roftl:

SoOWaD BoWt TheSe Piin UpZ

Wayhay!! Welcome to our convert....:thumb_yello:

Personally (and being serious for a minute here :naughty: ) I would love to see Mika dress in more florals. Shirts, things like that.

I used to love the floral shirts Morrissey wore in the early eighties. (I see so much of Moz in Mika!)

That did it for me. There's something so sexy about a beautiful man in a floral shirt.

:blush-anim-cl:

For now, prom dress montages will have to do:mf_rosetinted:

KiteKat , I would like to see your pin-up things when you have done them.

FLORAL SHIRTS + WELLIES= G A Y FARMER:naughty:

pinups-not too soon :bleh: - gotta finish those facades etc....ok, thats it for now galz, workworkwork

I dunno about the style yet:naughty:

just some random sketching while in the tube:bleh:

but I like the 50s cola-girls thingie:naughty: ...and DITA!

and u can do it in photoshop-its quicker....

arghhh....if I had 48 hrs in a day!!!!!!!

as for the influence-

it all dates back to Toulouse-Lautrec, who I am a huuuuuge fan of (posted pics in fan art thread a couple of pgs later:bleh: )

50s would be Elvgren... he was the king of pin-ups then!

Ah yes, my initial thought was Toulouse-Lautrec also, but the facial expression and the more lush features made me think of Cheret... then again, Cheret was basically the originator of modern poster art and so of course Toulouse-Lautrec was hugely influenced by him, so it's all rather the same thing... :-)

--Jack