Mika: Man or woman??!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe...HIS words: “After I started singing as a boy I started to get jobs everywhere." ... And I don't believe in that pic! That's not real! I can stick my face on a man's body too!! That's easy to do...:roftl:

But that's my point of view!!:wink2: I refuse to believe that!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello: ...and not everyone agrees with you...!!!:bleh: But I like you!!! hehe...

:roftl:

okay, I hope you read that post which said that it is meant to be a joke.

(s)he is a woman and (s)he can say whatever (s)he wants to.. that's just because (s)he's living in denial, too.. :wink2:

Guest Sofia
OMG! WHY IS MIKA IN THAT LIST :blink: ...

He is definitly a MANNN!!...because when he isnt..im a lesbian..:blink::bleh: and i dont think i am :P and...HE IS HOT...so..mans who look like a woman aren't hot...right?[/size]

Right!!!!:biggrin2::wink2::naughty:

Guest Sofia

(s)he is a woman and (s)he can say whatever (s)he wants to.. that's just because (s)he's living in denial, too.. :wink2:

lolol....You are funny...I like you tantastic!! You are cool!!hehe...:punk:

Guest Sofia

What post??:boxed::blink: Well it has to be a joke of course!! hehe...

Sorry that was my fault:wink2:; I did put up a post to say it was a joke- but I was having such a good time winding Sofia :roftl::roftl: up that I deleted it and carried it on....ok SORRY!!! :wink2:but it was funny!!!:naughty:

In any case he IS a She-Man....

:blink: Damn! You found out his secret! I didn't think we were supposed to talk about this!

But, people did already ask how he recorded the woman's voice sample in Grace Kelly...

I guess now I can tell you the truth.

Mika is really a woman.

This is why he won't say whether he's straight or gay. It's a whole other category for him!

--Jack

Is this a joke?!!:blink: :blink: He is a man, we just don't know what he prefers.

Sorry that was my fault:wink2:; I did put up a post to say it was a joke- but I was having such a good time winding Sofia :roftl::roftl: up that I deleted it and carried it on....ok SORRY!!! :wink2:but it was funny!!!:naughty:

In any case he IS a She-Man....

Yes I noticed :roftl:

Oh purrrrlllleeeeese! Stop thse stupid threads!

xx

There's nothing stupid about it;) Its meant to be a laugh...a joke...If you read the whole thread it's discrediting the mention of whether he is a man or woman.

For your benefit I'll quote it here and save you the time it will take to find out what its really about:

First Post:

"Several artists are recognized to let smooth the doubt over their sex. Is it a man? Is it a woman?" and we can find a list with a lot of names.

And Mika is in this list! :shocked:

:biggrin2: I really thought we had overcome the habit to panic each time a thread called 'Is he GAY????:shocked: ', or 'OMG, does he have a gf? :shocked: ' or (best ever :biggrin2:) : 'Is Mika a pervo?', or 'Does he REALLY wear women's underwear?! :shocked: ' appears

Really, take these catchy thread titles for what they are: potential FUN for us :wink2:

:biggrin2: I really thought we had overcome the habit to panic each time a thread called 'Is he GAY????:shocked: ', or 'OMG, does he have a gf? :shocked: ' or (best ever :biggrin2:) : 'Is Mika a pervo?', or 'Does he REALLY wear women's underwear?! :shocked: ' appears

Really, take these catchy thread titles for what they are: potential FUN for us :wink2:

Well said my fellow MFC'er!!!

What is a happy trail? :blink: I hope nothing bad otherwise he'll be really upset and throw me out of this forum for asking about it :sneaky2: .

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh no, a happy trail is nothing bad at all (especially the one we are talking about here :wink2: ) Maybe you know one of the synonyms 'pleasure trail' or 'treasure trail'?

...does it help when I say that the expression first appeared in the body hair thread? :wink2:

...and I think that Mika being genderless or both or even either man or woman is VERY positive...

Well said.

We are being ironic and 'post-outraged' :naughty: about all these daft gender/gay/straight/perv things that keep coming up. After all, we don't care:mf_rosetinted: but we find it amusing that many STILL do.

I guess this sort of black humour doesn't appeal to everyone. But to call this a negative thread is missing the point really!

:biggrin2: