Mika: Man or woman??!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...He's the best human being I've ever known.

He's perfect.

He sussumes in himself both male and female perfection, like the Platonic Myth of Love and origins of human being...

(for further information read: The_Origin_of_Love)

This is the first assioma of Mikasophy :mf_rosetinted:

I love your philosophy Esperia!

I'll be one of your disciples! Can I?! :blush-anim-cl:

Guest Sofia
Sorry that was my fault:wink2:; I did put up a post to say it was a joke- but I was having such a good time winding Sofia :roftl::roftl: up that I deleted it and carried it on....ok SORRY!!! :wink2:but it was funny!!!:naughty:

In any case he IS a She-Man....

Hehe... that's not fair! you're evil :bleh: (just kidding!) I have to confess that you thought it well...lol

But in any case he isn't a she-man...lolol:biggrin2:

Well, I'm glad we've finally stopped arguing and accepted that Mika is a woman! Which is a very positive thing!

And I just want to say that men who look like women are hot! Too bad this doesn't really have to do with Mika...

As for happy trails, of course women have them too! Especially women with darker hair, like Mika and other people of Lebanese descent! But it's okay, you can shave... Let's not make Mika feel bad about it! :naughty:

--Jack

Guest Sofia
:biggrin2: I really thought we had overcome the habit to panic each time a thread called 'Is he GAY????:shocked: ', or 'OMG, does he have a gf? :shocked: ' or (best ever :biggrin2:) : 'Is Mika a pervo?', or 'Does he REALLY wear women's underwear?! :shocked: ' appears

Really, take these catchy thread titles for what they are: potential FUN for us :wink2:

well...I'm new here..so...I didn't figure that out... :angel_not:

OMG...missed all the action in such an inttttrsssstng thread:naughty: !

Got more proof of the opposite -

DIVAS LIVE IN MIKA !

multiply-split personality:naughty:

2005929976242394368_rs.jpg

2004347149529029174_rs.jpg

2002308075690489194_rs.jpg

2006095080044311689_rs.jpg

2004117436189500368_rs.jpg

I love it. Thanks for letting me know. I'll say again what I said before: Mika is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. What more prove do we need. Anyone who argues against it must be blind.

I love it. Thanks for letting me know. I'll say again what I said before: Mika is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. What more prove do we need. Anyone who argues against it must be blind.

God she's gorgeous:naughty:

The face mika made when he found out about the laugh ring-tone will be nothing compared to his reaction when he hears about this thread or iona's or holy Johnny's. God I cant wait till he finds out . "Oh by the way did you know your a hot girl a pervert master of carolina dancing and you have your own religious sect" "Whaaat"

:roftl: