Mika Birthday Party!!!!!

Ioana

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmm *thinking* it's a little more than an hour driving from my place, but who can drive me to maastricht? maybe my sister, but she doesn't like his music :thumbdown: I think that I'm going to start a charm offensive to convince her:biggrin2: . Does someone have a good idea?

People, please come tot he event of the year!

So we have Ioana who will try to get Mika here. Call his managment, send him messages do WHATEVER it takes:biggrin2:

Sasje will probably, if she is able to, arrange the location

I will arrange the cake and perhaps lollipops and other Mikkaish candies

Diana what do you want to do?

Maybe we could have a bingo where you can win prizes in Mika style:biggrin2:

Ok,so IngievV and Sasje want to organize this

mikaparty.png

Yeeeaaah we the Dutchies are throwing a B-day party . So far, we already have 9 Mikafans who want to come. But we need more! We need more Mikafans to make it fantastic! It doesn't matter where you're from, what language you speak (Although if you could speak Englsih, it would be nice ) Every MikaFanclub member is invited to this amazing party. There will be Mika Music, games and so much more and even an amazing cake! There's no charge, the only thing you have to do in order to get there is to pm Sasje. Ofcourse there's a dressing code which (How surprising) is: Mika themed! So come in as bright colours as you possibly can, as a Lollipop girl or perhaps even Billy Brown, it doesn't matter as long as it's Mika-ish (Braces are allowed as well )

So we really hope we'll see you at our party, Location will be revealed shortly, but first

AND what I was thinking is the following:

To GET MIKA TO COME!!!!

I was thinking 20th of August after checking his Tour Calender...or smth close to that,cuz he`s playin 18 and 19th in London. So if you get organized,we can make this the greatest thing ever!Let us know,and I`ll try to get it to work

p.s : Mika,if you read this,please consider it! Preeetty please! And if you agree ,let me somehow know!

that would be really cool but i live in califonia

that'd be awesome! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, guys! :thumb_yello:

unfortunately i won't be able and make it, i'll be right in the middle of my holiday, away from holland, but I'll be thinking of ya and hoping mika will make it to there. :bleh:

:yay:

that'd be awesome! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, guys! :thumb_yello:

unfortunately i won't be able and make it, i'll be right in the middle of my holiday, away from holland, but I'll be thinking of ya and hoping mika will make it to there. :bleh:

:yay:

Aww too bad Avoca:thumbdown:

for those who arent millionares...why cant we just make a lil party at home?

Celebrate with a friend...even only a cake is fine!!

We should name that day Mika Day...it is anyway x]

Take a pic...gather all of the pics somewhere....and let Mika know that the whole world loves him!!!!

---get it?? O__O

People, please come tot he event of the year!

So we have Ioana who will try to get Mika here. Call his managment, send him messages do WHATEVER it takes:biggrin2:

Sasje will probably, if she is able to, arrange the location

I will arrange the cake and perhaps lollipops and other Mikkaish candies

Diana what do you want to do?

Maybe we could have a bingo where you can win prizes in Mika style:biggrin2:

I can do decorations for sure! And just whatever you want me to, I'm very flexible lol.

:shocked: I had an idea :bleh:

Since we are all in different countries, each country can have a party for Lovely Mika:punk:

And where birthday boy is at the time, that can be the party he goes too, hopefully he goes:roftl:

In that case, COME TO MALAYSIA!

It'll just be me and you babe :D

heeey,dun sabotage our party here! :lol3:

the netherlands one is supposed to be the all official fan party .

plus ,if he`s like in the UK, he surely will do smth with his friends and family anyhow