Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what ? there have been people calling him that ?????? :boxed:

Well, it was said out of the situation, people being really pissed off and angy and I am sure it was not meant that way (or maybe it was at that moment) but the point is it should not be written on a forum because written words are kinda persistant plus facial expressions, tone and other signs that could soften the harshness of the words lack there. And I really really don't like the thought of Mika reading that.

Well, it was said out of the situation, people being really pissed off and angy and I am sure it was not meant that way (or maybe it was at that moment) but the point is it should not be written on a forum because written words are kinda persistant plus facial expressions, tone and other signs that could soften the harshness of the words lack there. And I really really don't like the thought of Mika reading that.

Disappointed? Sad? Betrayed? who knows

Disappointed? Sad? Betrayed? who knows

Yes maybe all the three. The last thing I want is to deny them the right to be pissed off. I really understand, I'd be so gutted if I were let down like that but ranting in that way is a momentary reaction whereas the written word as a result will stay. It will hurt still even though it is read only weeks or months later.

In this context back to the closed 'Is he a woman' thread. The reason to close it was officially that things that were said in there were perceived by some people like some sort of bullying against Mika (what I am sure they were not). So if that was bullying, how should we call it when people tag him with expressions I mentioned before?

In this context back to the closed 'Is he a woman' thread. The reason to close it was officially that things that were said in there were perceived by some people like some sort of bullying against Mika (what I am sure they were not). So if that was bullying, how should we call it when people tag him with expressions I mentioned before?

Exactly

The thing is WHAT can be seen as insulting? I have read it again to understand :blink:

I really can't figure where they found the BULLING...it's a very serious reason...can't you get humor? Kitekat drawings? no! My pic? I think that would be incredible...I sent that pic with the bday card I hope he won't be offended :bleh:...or the last joke about me and EnFa? uh it is a silly joke...I think it was clear to anyone! MIKA IS NOT A CHILD AND HE'S VERY HUMOROUS!!!

First thought of the day. That song has been stuck in my head for awhile. I went to sleep with it in my head and woke up with it.

Moving on. People are too hard on themselves... That includes me. I can't tell you how many times my sensei has told me to stop critisizing myself so much... What can I say? I hate getting things wrong. Detest, even. Loathe perhaps.

I suppose I'm mostly thinking about this because I know a girl who, owing to her body structure, weighs about a hundred pounds.

And she thinks she needs to lose weight.

What does this to people? Is it really all the media influence that makes them think they aren't beautiful as they are? It's painful for me to hear people be so unaccepting of themselves. There's very little wrong with being who you are naturally but that thought just doesn't take precedence with people, and I just cannot figure out why.

And I've yet to note anyone who gets all the liposuction and plastic surgeory that looks half as gorgeous as anyone that let nature do its thing or took the time to actually make a physically exercising effort to look as they do.

But they still don't see themselves in a favorable light, and I think it's a very sad thing.

main thought:

It's only in 3 days, but what have I done since my last b-day? I mean, I know I should be more grateful because I made incredible new friends, I got closer to people, I discovered alot, and not just about myself, but if they're all so great, why do I feel like I've wasted another year?

I know I'm only 13, and in a few days, 14, and I know I've got my whole life ahead of me, but I've seen other peoples' lives end alot more quickly than they should have done, and everytime I say to myself "I'm gonna make this day count, I'm gonna pay attention to all the small things, and I'm not going to let today go to waste", I blink and the whole day's gone, and it's another 24hrs where I've done nothing but exactly the same stuff I did the day before. :boxed:

Iceman :naughty: that's the perfect name...

but why not Hamilton? he's so cute :bleh: (and talented of course)

he´s not talented as people says. He´s still young. Look what happened when he lost the 1st position. He can´t resist the pressure of other great pilots as Raiko & Alonso. He needs more time to be considered as good pilot

yes, maybe it's still early, but have you seen how he resisted to Alonso in france? he was very determined but correct...and today he had problems in the setting of the car...I think...

And I don't know...he reminds me Michael's style...and I would have never imagine I coud say this sentence indeed...:shocked:

But we'll see, I don't want to run :mf_rosetinted:

Thoughts of today:

- I hate it when I try to get research for concerts I've gone to and I can't find anything. I have searched over and over again for just a simple review of the Goo Goo Dolls concert I went to and still *nothing*! And I don't feel like writing my own because I only ever do that for really important gigs. Gargghhhh.

- I can't wait to see the Mika poster that I just bought!

- I wish my mother was happier. She always seems to have a hard time in life and I don't know how to make her life easier. :(

- I am very excited about going to the water park with my boyfriend and our friends.

- I wish this slight headache would go away. :(

-I hate my dry skin!!!!:thumbdown::mad3: It itches so badly. that I could just die!

-How the hell am I supposed to learn a book of 200 pages in less than for 4 days?:boxed:(it may not sound much, but it's not the easiest subject) I know it's my fault and that I should have started to study before, but I needed some rest, I can't study all the time...I miss holidays, I haven't had any in 4 years!

* exams shouldn't be on monday or on friday! wednesday is the perfect day

* beth ditto has got such a beautiful voice!

annabelle, i'm sure you can do it! and how true, we can't study every day!! but it seems we have to do it, if we want our degree in due times :thumbdown:

* exams shouldn't be on monday or on friday! wednesday is the perfect day

I agree, you know?:naughty: I hate those two days for exams, especially if exams are very early in the morning. How do they expect me to think at 8 am?:naughty:

annabelle, i'm sure you can do it! and how true, we can't study every day!! but it seems we have to do it, if we want our degree in due times :thumbdown:

I'm not so sure, but I'll try to do my best...Yeah I'd love to get my degree asap so that I can just leave that darn faculty and never to see it again! (It's not really pleasent when you study something you don't like:boxed: )

I agree, you know?:naughty: I hate those two days for exams, especially if exams are very early in the morning. How do they expect me to think at 8 am?:naughty:

ahahahah!!! how true! especially if i have to wake up at 5.30 to be there for 8 am...i need at least 3 coffees to be awake at 8 am! :roftl:

random thought: i hate italian trains!! :sneaky2:

ahahahah!!! how true! especially if i have to wake up at 5.30 to be there for 8 am...i need at least 3 coffees to be awake at 8 am! :roftl:

Well you at least drink coffee and that wakes you up.:naughty: No imagine me- I can't stand coffee.:biggrin2:

But I know what you're saying-it's awful to wake up so early, drive a long way to get to your faculty and being all nervous about an exam...it sucks.:sneaky2:

Btw-good luck with your exams if you still have any.:wink2:

Well you at least drink coffee and that wakes you up.:naughty: No imagine me- I can't stand coffee.:biggrin2:

But I know what you're saying-it's awful to wake up so early, drive a long way to get to your faculty and being all nervous about an exam...it sucks.:sneaky2:

Btw-good luck with your exams if you still have any.:wink2:

thanks hun!!! good luck you too! :wink2: