...thoughts...

Eir

Thought(s) of the night! Nn, this'll be a long one.

I've never been in love. Actually, I've never even really liked anyone, so as a result I actually haven't been kissed.

There are just so many songs in the world, in all kinds of languages, all about love and how it's a wonderful experience when you're 'in' it, or that you'll pursue it, or that you've lost it. And yet there's no definition for exactly what love is or if everyone experiences it in precisely the same way.

Whenever I listen to these songs, I know there's some essence of that passion interwoven with the lyrics and how the music is written, played, and sung. And it surely must be a great and powerful thing for it to resonate in the beating heart of every person in the world, generation to generation.

There are people in fiction, in history, in hope, in despair who move heaven and earth and died for the sake of love... But I've never known it.

So I'm left with a sort of emptiness somewhere in me that's filled with a pool of tears. Not only of sorrow for myself that lacks such perspicacity, but also with warmth and joy for everyone whose had that fortune.

There are so many who've been thoroughly bitten by love, who say that they want to renounce their experiences and wish they'd never gotten involved. But for them to have been so enamoured, there must have been some perception of the relationship worthy to them.

Can't they find happiness and contentment, in hindsight, of at least that one kind memory of such a time and put the bitterness behind them to live on?

I'm afraid I'm just too naive myself to truly understand that.

But I do understand that all humanity have some inner need for each other. An instinct that drives them to be together, a desire for protection in one another's arms... The same instinct that causes some to simultaneously hide inside themselves to avoid being scathed.

I guess it could be argued that this instinct is born out of genetic patterns designed to continue procreation and further the species... But I've never been able to look at the world and existence in terms of pure science. I honestly believe there's more to life than just what we were born as. I see the complications of existence being just that as something that can be no accident in spite of how they want to say it came to be.

Who is to say, afterall, that how it came to be wasn't intended to be exactly that way? And who is to say that what we do here will truly have no lasting effect?

But I think this drive, this insatiable wish for our comfort and love mingling intertwined inextricably with the reciprocated feeling from whom we believe is 'the one', and that leaves us lonely and wistful when we have no such person by our side, is created from the silent realization that we just can't make it to where we're going on our own. The road is too hard, curved, and steep.

And even if it doesn't last forever, maybe that's just how it was supposed to be. Perhaps you were only supposed to be supporting each other for that period of your lives alone and there's someone else for the both of you along the way.

Our friends, our family- by blood or by bonding- and our love, is an important thing. It shouldn't be neglected. Chances for it shouldn't be slipping by out of shyness and self-doubt.

I believe I'll find the person for me.

I hope all of you believe the same about yourselves if you haven't found that person yet.

Wow Liz you've written a lot. And I want to say that I truly believe all you say. Life's just such a mystery. I have never loved either. I know someday it'll happen... my god your text really makes me think about life and love...

So much people have been so disappointed with love, and some have loved their entire life. Almost every songs of this earth is about love, but who really knows about it? I don't think there's "the one" somewhere. You meet people in your life and love can change everything, and you never know what'll happen. I believe there's a person for each period of our life, sometimes we need a person more than another one. People are in my opinion constantly changing through their life...

I'd like to write more but I can't find the words in english...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought(s) of the night! Nn, this'll be a long one.

I've never been in love. Actually, I've never even really liked anyone, so as a result I actually haven't been kissed.

There are just so many songs in the world, in all kinds of languages, all about love and how it's a wonderful experience when you're 'in' it, or that you'll pursue it, or that you've lost it. And yet there's no definition for exactly what love is or if everyone experiences it in precisely the same way.

Whenever I listen to these songs, I know there's some essence of that passion interwoven with the lyrics and how the music is written, played, and sung. And it surely must be a great and powerful thing for it to resonate in the beating heart of every person in the world, generation to generation.

There are people in fiction, in history, in hope, in despair who move heaven and earth and died for the sake of love... But I've never known it.

So I'm left with a sort of emptiness somewhere in me that's filled with a pool of tears. Not only of sorrow for myself that lacks such perspicacity, but also with warmth and joy for everyone whose had that fortune.

There are so many who've been thoroughly bitten by love, who say that they want to renounce their experiences and wish they'd never gotten involved. But for them to have been so enamoured, there must have been some perception of the relationship worthy to them.

Can't they find happiness and contentment, in hindsight, of at least that one kind memory of such a time and put the bitterness behind them to live on?

I'm afraid I'm just too naive myself to truly understand that.

But I do understand that all humanity have some inner need for each other. An instinct that drives them to be together, a desire for protection in one another's arms... The same instinct that causes some to simultaneously hide inside themselves to avoid being scathed.

I guess it could be argued that this instinct is born out of genetic patterns designed to continue procreation and further the species... But I've never been able to look at the world and existence in terms of pure science. I honestly believe there's more to life than just what we were born as. I see the complications of existence being just that as something that can be no accident in spite of how they want to say it came to be.

Who is to say, afterall, that how it came to be wasn't intended to be exactly that way? And who is to say that what we do here will truly have no lasting effect?

But I think this drive, this insatiable wish for our comfort and love mingling intertwined inextricably with the reciprocated feeling from whom we believe is 'the one', and that leaves us lonely and wistful when we have no such person by our side, is created from the silent realization that we just can't make it to where we're going on our own. The road is too hard, curved, and steep.

And even if it doesn't last forever, maybe that's just how it was supposed to be. Perhaps you were only supposed to be supporting each other for that period of your lives alone and there's someone else for the both of you along the way.

Our friends, our family- by blood or by bonding- and our love, is an important thing. It shouldn't be neglected. Chances for it shouldn't be slipping by out of shyness and self-doubt.

I believe I'll find the person for me.

I hope all of you believe the same about yourselves if you haven't found that person yet.

Wow

Well, I haven't time...tomorrow I have an exam and it is 3 am and I have to wash my hair and study :blink:

But...I loved just once in my life..the love with the capital L, I mean...

It lasted about 5days, it was a first-sight love (and I didn't believe that it could really exist except for films)

I really hope you'll experience something like that. It worths it. even if it still hurts...especially when you believe that there is ONE right person and you know you've lost him :boxed:

I hope that is not so

Wow Liz....yeah now im thinking about love too:blush-anim-cl:

I don't think there is anyone that can describe what love is cause love is some sort of feeling that is mixed with a lot of emotions that changes everyday.... I don't think there are two people that has the same idea of love because of all of those emotions, but i still feel that if you are close to that special person you can feel what that person is feeling...

my thoughts right now..oh boy here we go

Im a bit irritated by the fact that some people tends to forget that mika is only human like us....and i don't wanna sound like a b**** but all that about pinching his bum...c'mon...we dont wanna scare the poor guy away... he is taking his time out of his busy schedule to meet fans and pay back the kindness the fans are giving to him. okay i admit i wouldn't mind feeling what's behind there:blush-anim-cl: , but then again imagine how it must feel if some random person just pinched your butt

okay im gonna stop cause now i think im starting to sound like a b... but i really needed to get it out

oh and last but not least my thoughts goes to Eir, because i know she has an exam....good luck(like your gonna need it:wink2: ) amica mia ti voglio bene:blush-anim-cl: :wink2:

Wow Liz....yeah now im thinking about love too:blush-anim-cl:

I don't think there is anyone that can describe what love is cause love is some sort of feeling that is mixed with a lot of emotions that changes everyday.... I don't think there are two people that has the same idea of love because of all of those emotions, but i still feel that if you are close to that special person you can feel what that person is feeling...

You just reminded me of that movie with Jack Nicholson, "As Good as it Gets"

I don't know who has seen it, but in the movie, Nicholson plays a romance novel author and there's one scene where he's in his apartment trying to write this one piece and keeps getting interrupted.

"At last she knew what love was! Love was..."

"Hm. What was love?"

A little random, I know, but I had the impulse to share.

And good luck, Eir!

You just reminded me of that movie with Jack Nicholson, "As Good as it Gets"

I don't know who has seen it, but in the movie, Nicholson plays a romance novel author and there's one scene where he's in his apartment trying to write this one piece and keeps getting interrupted.

"At last she knew what love was! Love was..."

"Hm. What was love?"

A little random, I know, but I had the impulse to share.

And good luck, Eir!

ahahaha i've seen that one...:punk:

Wow Liz you've written a lot. And I want to say that I truly believe all you say. Life's just such a mystery. I have never loved either. I know someday it'll happen... my god your text really makes me think about life and love...

So much people have been so disappointed with love, and some have loved their entire life. Almost every songs of this earth is about love, but who really knows about it? I don't think there's "the one" somewhere. You meet people in your life and love can change everything, and you never know what'll happen. I believe there's a person for each period of our life, sometimes we need a person more than another one. People are in my opinion constantly changing through their life...

I'd like to write more but I can't find the words in english...

I totally agree with you! But love's so magic, especially at the beginning! I think that's why so many couples don't last. Love evolves... ah.... :wub2:

What hurts my dear??? :shocked:

uh, just to let you know....I spent mu morning at the uni and my exam has been moved to monday...and on tuesday I have another big one...and how forget the other one on thursday?

HR0152.jpg

What hurts my dear??? :shocked:

uh, just to let you know....I spent mu morning at the uni and my exam has been moved to monday...and on tuesday I have another big one...and how forget the other one on thursday?

HR0152.jpg

Remember i told you i had that illness for these last couple of months...well for a while i was good, and now this thing i thought was a cold is the illness and i just don't feel well...there is nothing the doctor can do (long story) he just warned me that i shouldn't do that much cause it can damage my liver :tears:

I had a stomach when i wrote that before but it's almost gone for now (i took some pills). i guess i was just sad and needed a hug and someone to talk too

I kinda hate when they postpone exams cause i know from my side i just want them to be over with:boxed:

^^Oh Eir, I'm sorry to hear this...I know how it is when you have all these exams all at once.:thumbdown: I don't know what those at the uni think, but they should not postpone exams just like that!

But don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great!:thumb_yello: After all you are a smart girl.:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Thoughts of right now:

*I should be a sleep right now.. however as always when I get home late the mfc calls and I convince myself I can just check up on posts and maybe post one or two things before leaving. This was about 45 mins ago that i convinced myself of this..

*I could really do a coke right now but a) I am too lazy to walk to the fridge, especially considering I am in my nice warm bed and b) even if i go to the fridge there is no coke in there, and the only options are cordial (which I don't drink) and water... so disappointing

*I hope I don't have to be on the waiting list too long to get my wisdom teeth removed, but then I'm also nervous about getting them removed (I hada nightmare about it last night). Mainly its due to the fact that I have an absurd phoia of the kind of iv needles that go into the back of the hand, and to undergo the operation for removing wisdom teeth i will have to have one of these needles in the back of my hand for the anaesthetic.

*Dance machine games are fun, but hard and exhausting. I wish I could find the one my sister had for playstation 2 so I stop wasting money on the arcade ones when we go to cinemas or arcade.

*Bouncy balls can provide hours of fun...

Cool a thread devoted 2 our thoughts! What a great idea! :cheerful_h4h: Well i'll share my thoughts with everyone right now then. A few months ago life was getting very dull. So dull in fact that i just wanted to sleep all the time.:sleep_1: I wasn't really sure what was wrong with me.Crying became a daily thing. :tears: I don't know about anyone who is a teenager now or went through the same phase i have been going through the past year but recently i've been wondering "what is my purpose in life?" , "why am i here?" For months i floated through my life wondering and asking myself these questions. Then Mika was discovered.:woot_jump: And i discovered talents i never thought i had. I had discovered my purpose. I'm not saying that Mika gave me my purpose. He helped me discover something i never knew i could do. He made me try out songwriting (as i discovered he wrote his own songs) and i found i was good at it!:original:I also took up singing lessons and realised that this was what i was meant to do. It was like he was sent at just the write time! Anyway gonna stop now as i will be here all year! :mfr_lol:

my thoughts are that this website is a lot more simple than i thought it was :biggrin2: i didn't post anything or upload any pictures because i thought it was going to be confusing (i'm not very smart :bleh: ) but i think i got it now..... sort of.... maybe

and i was thinking why i bought six copies of life in cartoon motion.. that was probably stupid of me (im not going to have any money for a car now)

I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.I need to buy LICM, Japanese edition. And i need to buy all of his singles. And I need a poster of Mika.

:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't mean to sound greedy LOL! But that's all im thinking about lol. Oh. and

I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. I need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th. need to win VIP passes to see Mika August 10th.

SHRITLESS.MIKA.

I've never realized how these words fit so much together...

:das:

They just go

Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika.

:roftl: :roftl: