...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thoughts: my hair smells really great! I tried some new shampoo, it's Herbal Essence for frizzy hair. *Sniffs hair* I've never really been able to still smell the shampoo scent in my hair after I've been out of the shower for a while!

Oh yeah... and my friend sent me this over IM...

))__CRAYOLA__))>

He's pretty awesome for sending me a Crayola crayon through IM HAHA. I asked him why he sent me a black one because I love color and he told me it was because he's lazy. :roftl:

Wonder what I would choose? What would you choose....?

Mika exlusively with you only for 10 minutes in a quaint cafe or...

Mika with you in an MFC Party for 1 hour?

I'd chose the 1 hour party. 'cause 10 mins is way too short!

so you would share...hmmmm - what if everyone else hogged him and you never got 2 words in? wouldn't you be upset?

10 minutes is a long time. Especially in the beginning when there are awkward pauses of silence...and haven't found a direction in the conversation yet.

The last 2 minutes would probably be the best part and then perhaps that is when the 10 minutes feels too short.

Hmm...

How many would there be from the MFC group? If there's 3 or 5 of us I'd say I'd take the hour because you'll be able to talk more, and also if you have some more people with you I find that interesting questions that you wouldn't think of get asked. If there's 10 or more though, I would just take the 10 minutes, because like what JackViolet mentioned it would be hard to get any words in. I'd hope that within the 10 minutes we'd connect and have enough to talk about that maybe we'd keep in contact after. Wishful thinking though!

It's hard to chose between the two of them. Both situations have their positive as well as their negative aspects. A MFC party would be fun, I'd love to meet you lot but as I am usually not the loudest and most outgoing person at parties I doubt that I would talk to Mika much. I would enjoy being there though.

The cafe. Yes, better for me to talk but also a kind of awkward blind date situation and I'm not so good at breaking the ice but once I'd have warmed up I think the cafe situation could suit me. :original:

OMG!

I just had to share this with you guys because it cracked me up! I was messing around on Facebook with this mood application and I searched for Mika. I found his picture and clicked on it but it brought me to something else, so I gave up. Then I scrolled down and look what I saw on my page....

Bwhahaha how wrong but so funny! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

post-4882-142983666739_thumb.jpg

OMG!

I just had to share this with you guys because it cracked me up! I was messing around on Facebook with this mood application and I searched for Mika. I found his picture and clicked on it but it brought me to something else, so I gave up. Then I scrolled down and look what I saw on my page....

Bwhahaha how wrong but so funny! :roftl: :roftl:

:lmfao: funny

I still love my slowmate...no mater what :tears:

I wanna go out with frankie:blush-anim-cl:

I want a cookie

And remember think HAPPY THOUGHTS:naughty:

-I don't know what to do with our tomcat. He's 17 years old and very ill...So we have to take him to the vet so that he will give him euthanasia.:crybaby::emot-sad: I'm so sad. And beside that I'm ill too.

-My computer doesn't work as it should.

-The only good thing is that I saw Love Today 3-times on TV today. I know it's funny, but I've never seen it on a TV before, because we didn't have cabel TV, but now we have this internet TV and we have a lot of music programs.

-I don't know what to do with our tomcat. He's 17 years old and very ill...So we have to take him to the vet so that he will give him euthanasia.:crybaby::emot-sad: I'm so sad. And beside that I'm ill too.

-The only good thing is that I saw Love Today 3-times on TV today. I know it's funny, but I've never seen it on a TV before, because we didn't have cabel TV, but now we have this internet TV and we have a lot of music programs.

Awww!!! I'm so very sorry to hear that! I had to have my dog put down a couple of years ago. I grew up with her. It was the hardest and saddest thing in the world that I have ever witnessed because I was right by her side when they did it.

I have a poem for you that might help you out - I know it helped me out after my dog passed away but I *warn* you, it will probably make you cry. It made me cry, and still will sometimes, but it's very sweet and touching. I hope it helps.

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Hello annabelle, a couple of months ago I had to have my lovely cat put to sleep, he was 16 and a half years old, he got very sick and I just knew in my heart it was time for him to go, I stayed with him when the vet gave the injection and I knew it was right, he had just given up.

Of course I cried and I am still sad, but I know that while he lived with me, he had a good life and was loved a lot and at the end I was there for him and with him.

It takes courage to do this, but if you know it is the right thing then you can do it.

I am thinking about you and your cat, it is a sad situation, but you are the carer and hard as it may be, you have the decision to make.

I hope also that you feel better soon. Life can be rubbish sometimes can't it? But it does get better.

bab x

I'm sorry to hear about your cat =[

that poem was awfully sweet!

current thought: no way am I 14!

Awww!!! I'm so very sorry to hear that! I had to have my dog put down a couple of years ago. I grew up with her. It was the hardest and saddest thing in the world that I have ever witnessed because I was right by her side when they did it.

I have a poem for you that might help you out - I know it helped me out after my dog passed away but I *warn* you, it will probably make you cry. It made me cry, and still will sometimes, but it's very sweet and touching. I hope it helps.

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Hello annabelle, a couple of months ago I had to have my lovely cat put to sleep, he was 16 and a half years old, he got very sick and I just knew in my heart it was time for him to go, I stayed with him when the vet gave the injection and I knew it was right, he had just given up.

Of course I cried and I am still sad, but I know that while he lived with me, he had a good life and was loved a lot and at the end I was there for him and with him.

It takes courage to do this, but if you know it is the right thing then you can do it.

I am thinking about you and your cat, it is a sad situation, but you are the carer and hard as it may be, you have the decision to make.

I hope also that you feel better soon. Life can be rubbish sometimes can't it? But it does get better.

bab x

^^Thanks so much to all of you!4pwbhvp.gif Your words helped me and comforted me...and the poem is really beautiful and can easily bring tears in your eyes.

Deep down in my heart, I know that this is the only right thing to do, because it hurts me even more looking at him and seeing how he suffers. It'd be really selfish of me not to do it and to let him in pain.

I'm just so sad, because it's awfully hard to imagine that he won't be there any longer. I was 5 years old when we got him and ever since then he's been around, no matter what happened.

But I will go through that and I will feel better knowing that he went to Rainbow Bridge.:wink2:

Really, once again- thanks for your kind words!

:tears: :tears: i came in on such at sad moment!

sorry about poor tomcat :(

my big old doggie had to get put down at christmas, it was the saddest thing ever, i cried every night for ages.

i think we've all had similar experiences. such is life

on a lighter note.. mika GK was on hollyoaks earlier.